•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

2 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

What is the netting you use called Baq?

Pro scrog, never used it before and not sure if I like it, seems to work best if you tie down to it.

• Like 1

There is a lot of material between the holes, that makes me curious as to why. I am sure they had a reason :)

• Like 1

Just now, gardenartus said:

There is a lot of material between the holes, that makes me curious.

That's what I don't like about it, your supposed to weave it and Blue Orca didn't like that at all, so fuck that, seems to work best if you tie everything to it, which is what I'm doing and the plants seem to like it. I think I might go back to wire next run, we'll see how it turns out.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

That is a true PIA :(

Not bad at all, I'm using the velcro plant tie strips that come on a roll, you cut to length, it's quick and easy.

• Like 1

That is a little awkward. That looks like temporary construction fencing you see and especially around road construction. 

This is the stuff I saw inside the commercial grow houses. scrog netting. It's plastic like 6 pack holder type of plastic but thin and it won't stretch or lift like string does. You can also buy it in a roll. I was impressed with it the first time I saw it. It would be so easy to work with.

• Like 1

I wonder if that would get tangled easy or not, but that looks a lot easier to work with Mr G.

That isn't too bad, but isnt' the idea, you tuck and done lol

38 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That is a little awkward. That looks like temporary construction fencing you see and especially around road construction. 

This is the stuff I saw inside the commercial grow houses. scrog netting. It's plastic like 6 pack holder type of plastic but thin and it won't stretch or lift like string does. You can also buy it in a roll. I was impressed with it the first time I saw it. It would be so easy to work with.

It's exactly what you saw in the grow store, thin hard plastic, it has lots of support.

I have some pics if I can find them used in a local grow op. They used it in large pieces. And it was looking good. It was before it was on the market small scale. It looks like you can buy it anywhere now. They aren't doing scrogs though. More just to keep thinks stable I guess.

I use a metal garden fence from Home Depot 

it has ,3 inch x 2 inch openings and is non flexible so it keeps the polar down 

• Like 2

Yeah, for a small space, that may be the key. That's what I always thought I'd use. I have lots of the regular wire fence like that. I may have to try it one day. 

the fencing I use look similar material then the one baq uses(what I use is made to protect cedars in the winter from collapsing from the weight of the snow, very durable reusable materiel :) ).

this one seems to be 2x2 holes the one I use is 2x4 and I love it! for sure it is not always easy to spread an indica dominant regardless of what you use :) 

looking good baq and amazing pictures!! :verrygood

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very nice grow Baq. But it looks like you are missing something. Not quite sure but maybe it’s color.....Pink maybe? Yeah, NaPali Pink....that’s what it’s missing...lol

• Haha 1

A little off topic, but I'm covering my first show in Colorado, Friday night at Red Rocks, Wide Spread Panic! I'm stoked! I also got approved to shoot Blues Traveler / with Leftover Salmon on the 4th of July there also! I'm gonna light that fucking place up!

fire.thumb.jpg.eeca6b7dd73a7afc836ae5720a8ece6a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Bad ass bro....great pic

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I think you are having too much fun in Colorado lol Sweet!

I know, I keep whacking myself on the head to make sure I'm awake and not dreaming. I think I made the right move!

Baq

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Bad ass bro....great pic

Thanks, I knew I would get approval here, just didn't know how fast, I know now, gonna be a fun year if half of what I put in for comes through, waiting to here back about Santana at the Pepsi center and Dead & Company at Folsum Stadium. I was actually thinking about retiring from shooting music, but I'm going to give it a few more years out here, least till it starts to get old again, it's a fucking blast, but it's a lot more work than people think, especially being a photojournalist  I  have to do interviews and write too. Thanks for the pic comment, I'm known as one of the best fire Poi shooters in the world, in that entertainment industry. I spent 10 years in the middle of Hippies and professional fire performers perfecting that type of photography, I've been intrigued with it ever since I saw Hawaiian's fire dancers when I was a kid. I've won a few first places with my photos.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, baqualin said:

I know, I keep whacking myself on the head to make sure I'm awake and not dreaming. I think I made the right move!

Baq

I loved out west, it has a different feel, people are so laid back, and so many cool things to see and do. Glad you are happy there, always thought I would move back when I retired. :)

Your images look as if you can step into the picture. They have such wonderful depth. I imagine that is a lot of work, and you have to arrange it all as well. Your work is beautiful, you can see the love.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I loved out west, it has a different feel, people are so laid back, and so many cool things to see and do. Glad you are happy there, always thought I would move back when I retired. :)

Your images look as if you can step into the picture. They have such wonderful depth. I imagine that is a lot of work, and you have to arrange it all as well. Your work is beautiful, you can see the love.

That you so much for your kind words, that was one of the best compliments you can give to a photographer!

Best,

Baq

• Like 3

Loving these Octopots, can't believe how thick the branches are and I'm still filling the screen.

Peace,

Baq

untitled-2-2.thumb.jpg.3574d2255e0b820a9251ac0278f6b243.jpg

• Like 6

Hey if anyone is interested in splitting the Silverfields Fem deal with me lets do it, I'm seed poor and don't have the extra cash, but I can go half and would love to see what Sannie's done with this beast in fem form.

Baq

• Like 3

On 6/14/2019 at 12:29 PM, baqualin said:

I have one too!  The HLG 600 is awesome!