•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

Hey Baq. Did you get a chance to work the show at Folsom? The set list is fantastic, I listened to a couple tunes on YouTube. I feel that John Mayer is doing a good job and settling in very well.

On 6/27/2019 at 10:57 AM, baqualin said:

Hey if anyone is interested in splitting the Silverfields Fem deal with me lets do it, I'm seed poor and don't have the extra cash, but I can go half and would love to see what Sannie's done with this beast in fem form.

Baq

Did anybody take you up on the SF deal?? Is it over? Probably since I might be able to afford it now. Let me know.

Okay, I'm way behind. that deal ended 2 weeks ago. Story of my life.. heh. I'm going to grab some SF this year some how, in some form. I wouldn't ming having the regs.. but I'd jump at the fems, too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Okay, I'm way behind. that deal ended 2 weeks ago. Story of my life.. heh. I'm going to grab some SF this year some how, in some form. I wouldn't ming having the regs.. but I'd jump at the fems, too.

Cough cough hmmm PM me if you'd like.  @Mr Goodfellow

Edited by islayhearts
Forgot to tag
  • Like 1

OK peoples, @JetDro, should I flip?

IMG_1593.JPG

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, baqualin said:

IMG_1593.JPG

What strain are you running on the screen??? You are really really close, if they are Sativa's I would say 5-7 more days. You will do better to error to the side of too much than too little .

I will pretty much fill my screens 70-80 % now before the flip, you are very close to that.  They look stupid healthy ....................in Octopot's??????????? Bet they are!

Looking at it again, you can go another week before the turn . OF COURSE, JMHO ....you know, from all ONE of MY SCREENS............LMAO!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JetDro said:

What strain are you running on the screen??? You are really really close, if they are Sativa's I would say 5-7 more days. You will do better to error to the side of too much than too little .

I will pretty much fill my screens 70-80 % now before the flip, you are very close to that.  They look stupid healthy ....................in Octopot's??????????? Bet they are!

Looking at it again, you can go another week before the turn . OF COURSE, JMHO ....you know, from all ONE of MY SCREENS............LMAO!!!!!

Yes Octo's, LOS, no bottle nutes,  nothing but water in rez. 2 Sugar Punches, 1 Blue Orca Haze,  1 Skywalker OG. Just making sure it's my first run in Octo's and a tent, always grown in a big room or outdoors for the last 48 years, so never had to worry about small spaces, big difference between 10 x 10 and 4 x 4.

• Like 2

Thats right, remember now.........los soil!!!! COOL!!! Looks to be working, of course it IS IN AN OCTOPOT however, so of course it would work!!!

Give them another week, then flip them. Have you been keeping them UNDER THE NET???? Unlike that pic above. I KNOW it looks BAD, and seems stupid, but the more they are kept under the screen , the better off you will be when the flip happens.

I was told to keep"Tucking" 2 weeks into the flip. I DID NOT, I tucked 9 or 10 days, but I  knew stretch on my ladies in there. I wanted a good FOOT above the screen on each Bud when they stopped the stretch, about what I ended up with.

They look outstanding, what light is over them????

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Thats right, remember now.........los soil!!!! COOL!!! Looks to be working, of course it IS IN AN OCTOPOT however, so of course it would work!!!

Give them another week, then flip them. Have you been keeping them UNDER THE NET???? Unlike that pic above. I KNOW it looks BAD, and seems stupid, but the more they are kept under the screen , the better off you will be when the flip happens.

I was told to keep"Tucking" 2 weeks into the flip. I DID NOT, I tucked 9 or 10 days, but I  knew stretch on my ladies in there. I wanted a good FOOT above the screen on each Bud when they stopped the stretch, about what I ended up with.

They look outstanding, what light is over them????

Actually I’ve been weaving, finally got it down. Light is a HLG 600 LED, Samsung Quantum boards, it’s only turned up half way until I flip.

• Like 2

PRE-ASSEMBLED OR READY TO ASSEMBLE 620 WATT LED QUANTUM BOARD KIT

NEW - Rspec Quantum Board for Enhanced Flowering and General Use!

A Preinstalled External Dimmer Knob Now Comes Standard with All 600H Kits (Ready to Assemble and Preassembled) Without the Bluetooth Option

This DIY kit will easily replace any 1000 Watt HID using only 620 Watts of power producing a massive 1540 PPF total output! To put this in perspective, a single ended 1000 watt produces around 1250 PPF total. The HLG-600H produces 20% more light than the SE1000 watt with 40% less power! The 600H uses 4 ultra high efficiency V2 Rspec Quantum Boards driven by a Mean Well HLG-600H-54B LED Driver and is available as a preassembled and tested kit (recommended) or a ready to assemble DIY kit.

The new R-Spec spectrum will enhance flowering while still being a great all-around light from seed to harvest. The excellent performing QB-288 V2's in 3000k and 4000k are also available.

An optional Bluetooth controller is available for wireless scheduling and dimming via iOS or Android app. Full-color basic wiring diagrams are included with all ready to assemble 600H DIY kits.

The HLG 600H Rspec Quantum Board kit with 1088 Highest Bin Samsung LM301B LED's and 64 Osram deep red diodes is the most efficient grow light kit on the market. Enjoy lower energy cost, less heat, and more output. A 4% efficiency gain over the previous model!

General Spectrum Info:

Rspec - Enhanced Flowering and General Use.

3000k - Flowering and General Use.
4000k - Vegetative Phase or as a Primary Veggie Light.

Custom configurations are available upon request, just contact us with your configuration.

FEATURES

• Dimmable: 65-620 Watts with the External Dimmer Knob (Standard)
  • Bluetooth Wireless Controller (Optional)
  • Veg Footprint: 6’ x 7’
  • Recommended Flower Footprint: 4’ x 4’ or 5’ x 5’
  • 1540 PPF Total Output!
  • Passive Cooling
  • Dimensions: 29" x 15.5" x 3.5"
  • 1 Year Warranty

KIT INCLUDES

• 4x QB-288 V2 Boards (Rspec or QB-288 V2) with Samsung LM301B Highest Bin Diodes and Osram Deep Red Diodes (Rspec)
  • 1x Slate 5 Quad Predrilled 740mm Heatsink
  • HLG-600H-54B LED Driver (Standard Driver) or Inventronics EUD600S LED Driver for Bluetooth Controller (Optional Driver)
  • High Quality 8ft 120 Volt Power Cord (Custom Trimmed and Stripped for Included Cable Joiner)
  • Optional 8ft 240 Volt Power Cords are Available Upon Request at No Additional Cost
  • 1 AC Cable Joiner Connector- IP68 (Waterproof)
  • 7 Double Wago Connectors for AC and DC Wiring Connections
  • 4 Triple Wago Connectors (for Alternative DC Wiring Configurations)
  • (Optional) Bluetooth Controller: MeshTek Controller, Controller's Housing, 2 Double & 1 Triple Wago Connectors with an Easy to Read Full-Color Controller Wiring Diagram
  • 4' Solid Core Wire
  • Hanger Clips and 1 Pair of Adjustable Rope Ratchets (for Use with Hanger Clips)
  • Basic Full-Color Wiring Diagram (Ready to Assemble Kits)

EFFICIENCY

• Mean Well QB-288 V2 Rspec - Lamp Efficiency: 2.61 µmol/J
  • Mean Well QB-288 V2 - Lamp Efficiency: 2.51 µmol/J
  • Inventronics QB-288 V2 Rspec - Lamp Efficiency: 2.5 µmol/J
  • Inventronics QB-288 V2 - Lamp Efficiency: 2.4 µmol/J

BLUETOOTH

Thing looks BAD ASS!!!!

19 minutes ago, JetDro said:

PRE-ASSEMBLED OR READY TO ASSEMBLE 620 WATT LED QUANTUM BOARD KIT

NEW - Rspec Quantum Board for Enhanced Flowering and General Use!

A Preinstalled External Dimmer Knob Now Comes Standard with All 600H Kits (Ready to Assemble and Preassembled) Without the Bluetooth Option

This DIY kit will easily replace any 1000 Watt HID using only 620 Watts of power producing a massive 1540 PPF total output! To put this in perspective, a single ended 1000 watt produces around 1250 PPF total. The HLG-600H produces 20% more light than the SE1000 watt with 40% less power! The 600H uses 4 ultra high efficiency V2 Rspec Quantum Boards driven by a Mean Well HLG-600H-54B LED Driver and is available as a preassembled and tested kit (recommended) or a ready to assemble DIY kit.

The new R-Spec spectrum will enhance flowering while still being a great all-around light from seed to harvest. The excellent performing QB-288 V2's in 3000k and 4000k are also available.

An optional Bluetooth controller is available for wireless scheduling and dimming via iOS or Android app. Full-color basic wiring diagrams are included with all ready to assemble 600H DIY kits.

The HLG 600H Rspec Quantum Board kit with 1088 Highest Bin Samsung LM301B LED's and 64 Osram deep red diodes is the most efficient grow light kit on the market. Enjoy lower energy cost, less heat, and more output. A 4% efficiency gain over the previous model!

General Spectrum Info:

Rspec - Enhanced Flowering and General Use.

3000k - Flowering and General Use.
4000k - Vegetative Phase or as a Primary Veggie Light.

Custom configurations are available upon request, just contact us with your configuration.

FEATURES

• Dimmable: 65-620 Watts with the External Dimmer Knob (Standard)
  • Bluetooth Wireless Controller (Optional)
  • Veg Footprint: 6’ x 7’
  • Recommended Flower Footprint: 4’ x 4’ or 5’ x 5’
  • 1540 PPF Total Output!
  • Passive Cooling
  • Dimensions: 29" x 15.5" x 3.5"
  • 1 Year Warranty

KIT INCLUDES

• 4x QB-288 V2 Boards (Rspec or QB-288 V2) with Samsung LM301B Highest Bin Diodes and Osram Deep Red Diodes (Rspec)
  • 1x Slate 5 Quad Predrilled 740mm Heatsink
  • HLG-600H-54B LED Driver (Standard Driver) or Inventronics EUD600S LED Driver for Bluetooth Controller (Optional Driver)
  • High Quality 8ft 120 Volt Power Cord (Custom Trimmed and Stripped for Included Cable Joiner)
  • Optional 8ft 240 Volt Power Cords are Available Upon Request at No Additional Cost
  • 1 AC Cable Joiner Connector- IP68 (Waterproof)
  • 7 Double Wago Connectors for AC and DC Wiring Connections
  • 4 Triple Wago Connectors (for Alternative DC Wiring Configurations)
  • (Optional) Bluetooth Controller: MeshTek Controller, Controller's Housing, 2 Double & 1 Triple Wago Connectors with an Easy to Read Full-Color Controller Wiring Diagram
  • 4' Solid Core Wire
  • Hanger Clips and 1 Pair of Adjustable Rope Ratchets (for Use with Hanger Clips)
  • Basic Full-Color Wiring Diagram (Ready to Assemble Kits)

EFFICIENCY

• Mean Well QB-288 V2 Rspec - Lamp Efficiency: 2.61 µmol/J
  • Mean Well QB-288 V2 - Lamp Efficiency: 2.51 µmol/J
  • Inventronics QB-288 V2 Rspec - Lamp Efficiency: 2.5 µmol/J
  • Inventronics QB-288 V2 - Lamp Efficiency: 2.4 µmol/J

BLUETOOTH

Thing looks BAD ASS!!!!

Yep, we’re gonna find out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, baqualin said:

IMG_1593.JPG

I would let it fill a bit more but no more then 2 weeks once flipped you still got  2 weeks before they start  to flower 

paps 

• Like 1

I agree, another week or so. I’d rather it be a bit under filled than over full in a tent. Airflow around all the bud will be difficult to maintain. 

Man, they are looking sweet bro. Can’t wait to see all the colas standing tall and sparkly 

• Like 3

On 6/14/2019 at 2:56 PM, baqualin said:

100,000 hours, that's 20 years at 12/12 and yes, it's full spectrum white light, they're finding out the plants like it better, so do I, you can see what the hell is going on with your plants, I hated that pink light shit. We all will see (know) with this grow in real time. LOS plus Octopots plus full spectrum LED, I hope this will be my retirement method of growing!B)

Baq

I have the exact same setup as you.  Gardenartus you do not want to look directly at these lights, they are bright.  Pleased to read about the fixtures life expectancy.  On my first run with it and it kills it in my 5x5.

• Like 2

bet you those plants are exploding by now :dribble:

• Like 1

Are you about ready to take that boat out and go fishing? I almost drove up that way this weekend but stayed here and fished. It's been slow but the weather has been nice. I only caught one nice rainbow today. 

I may have to wait until I get back from the next work thing. I might still be able to get up there somewhere. Do you know of any small lakes to try? The roommate finally moved out so I'm picking up the pieces from her scorched earth policy. Fucking 39 years old and acts like 16. I have another room now. Pretty soon I'll be remodeling a bit more. I'm trying to get to the downstairs, too. I have so many new ideas on that space. 

Anywho, hope you got in some good shows! We have a cool blues fest here at the end of August. it's easy to get the photos and it would be easy to get in backstage for it possibly. I know the promoters.

Just giving a shout. I've been fishing a lot, not catching many lately, drinking some beers, and trying to get over this roommate debacle I just survived. I'm trying to get back into the swing this week. Lots of work to be done around here. But the fishing is getting nice. I may go out and try some Walleye fishing tonight or tomorrow night with the full moon. I'll use a head lamp in my kayak and go out and jig for them in the full moon. It should be nice.

• Like 2

Did not fish once this year I feel so ashamed :blush: