•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bootlegger25

I apologize

Well I was giving  everyone a week to week updates on my black afghani grow. Well I dont know if recently everyone got an updated sannies website but a month or so ago I did and it wouldn't let me send pics cause it said this is a suspicious site or something. Which is bullshit cause I've never had an issue purchasing anything so I'm clueless.  But the black afghani grow finished fuckin great! Excuse my French! But I'm excited cause I got 4 rubbermaid containers of dank sticky ,stinky flowers! I'm so glad it worked out, but the triple Pakistan didnt turn out as good as the afghani. But it does have an amazing aroma to it and a very nice flavor. I have another phenotype rolling in flower as we speak and I might say it's looking awesome!!!! The buds are not as thick but 5x more frosty so far. Time will  tell. And I growing herijuana for first time and harvest for that one is tomorrow.  I hope everything I here about her is true. Shes also very frosty, and hope she knocks me on my ass.

• Like 6

Don't fucking knock French

Comes in handy if you have to run

Bahahahaha

Sorry can't resist

• Haha 1

Where did the term, "Pardon my French," before using foul language come from? Does the language have an unusual variety of nasty terms?

• Like 1

maybe it is cuz they have a more libertine view on

sex then the puritan-based english-speakers, lol ...

anyhoo, freedom fries for everybody !!!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2