•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Dutchbobby1987

Scrog + RDWC questions

Hey everyone,

This used to be my dream setup for years, I started building a few weeks ago and are almost finalizing things.

So Bobby has a 12x8  (96Sqf) grow room with 4800 watts of Cob Led lights (3590 50% bridgelux and 50% Cree.

I want to run a 21 plant RDWC system with I am going to build myself, the plants will be transferred into the room when their 4 weeks old (grown from seed)
My idea was to leave them 3 more weeks in veg before I switch to 12/12, so a Grow period of 7 weeks.

I'm not sure if this is too much or not for a Scrog and would like to hear your experiences?
Another question is container size,  I have 2 options  5 gallon pails or 12 gallon containers, which ones are you using or would you pick and why?

Any other tips are welcome this going to be my first RDWC grow.

Thank you!

I would transfer only after showing signs of sex while vegging, then I would veg further depending on size of plants the room can handle.

It is important to have the plants reach it's maturity stages in order to see the plant without being limited and reduced.

This may mean a slightly longer or potentially shorter.  Your planning is in a good range.  I just say that you want to determine by plant stage and size of plant.  Size of plant can be managed.

Males show first.  Generally

I would use the 5 gallon containers as that is good size roots from seed.

I would also go with 5 gal 

good luck! :)