Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Toker

Legal state question

Recommended Posts

Hypotheticaly speaking

For educational purposes only

If you got 1600 for a lb 

In A LEGAL state..can't emphasize enough

What would you think

Aveage

Good

Bad?

For premo now.

Someone here said they would like that, obviously Cali and such haven't influenced the market everywhere.

Of course this is all hypothetical.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At 1600 pieces of 8, I think I could leave a bag of trash on the corner. :whistling  I think that's quite a bit more than it takes to collect a bag of trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I may rephrase the question:

An illegal grower/seller in a legal state has a pound of premo.  Is $1600 a fair price?  Yes, I'd say so, if selling to a known entity.  I've been away from the dark market a long time, though.  At least I'm no longer buying (premo) ounces from Charles: https://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Charge-Seattle-men-planned-to-behead-police-4259982.php

:blink:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Justcozz said:

At 1600 pieces of 8, I think I could leave a bag of trash on the corner. :whistling  I think that's quite a bit more than it takes to collect a bag of trash.

Omg that's funny in a fucked up way

Oh 

Charlie you naughty boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say buy that shit right up for that price! lol

 I wouldn't sell pounds, to me that is dumb, when you can get more off selling QPs. LOL but I wouldn't know such things ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the price the dispensaries sell it for here. Well, $100 an ounce. You're allowed to buy up to 1 ounce at any given shop. We have around 26 shops.... so, you could legally buy a pound for the same price, basically. Texas would cost you $400 for a qp. I wish I had the balls to take some down but it's not worth it to me at this point i my life. They know everybody is trying to bring it back into Texas from Colorado. Cops are always looking.

peace

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That's the price the dispensaries sell it for here. Well, $100 an ounce. You're allowed to buy up to 1 ounce at any given shop. We have around 26 shops.... so, you could legally buy a pound for the same price, basically. Texas would cost you $400 for a qp. I wish I had the balls to take some down but it's not worth it to me at this point i my life. They know everybody is trying to bring it back into Texas from Colorado. Cops are always looking.

peace

I could supply Texas, but I am scared shitless to do that lol I know of some who do, 400 to 500 an O, hell 10 years ago "kind" went for that, Now it is almost all Kind ha!

For consumers that price is Awesome, for growers that truly sucks. We still are doing 200 an O here and up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had somebody mention to me he could probably take any Kind I had... I have no idea what it would pay. I suppose it goes somewhere else. I haven't taken him up on it. I'd like to find out the details, though. Problem is that electricity is high here and if you aren't really killing it on harvest it's expensive to do a run from scratch.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Living in Texas, I have a good feel for it here. We are COVERED up in California bud, which is being bought from the growers out "the back door" .  Bud, concentrates, and edibles

are all over down here, 90% I see are from California, not Colorado. They sell HERE for LESS than in Cali! An OZ of good bud, and I mean good Bud, is 180 bucks if I want one.

Having gone to Colorado 3 times last year, and sampling about everything they had available, I will say this..................the Cali Bud was MUCH superior to the Colo Bud! MUCH!

Bud is grown perfectly, trimmed as tight as I have ever seen, and has good smell n taste to it.  It is dry, like the Colo Bud, but not "crumbly" dry like most of the Colo stuff was. 

Last week I sampled AK47(NOT AK47 but excellent smoke anyways) , Lemon Haze(excellent) , and an OG(very very good) and a couple cartridges of Rosin. They were "Kingpin" brand, in original unopened boxes..............60/gram.  I thought the taste was a bit unusual, and reading the box I see they ADD flavoring to it!!!!! STILL does not cover up the "chemical" taste it has.

I like my pressed Rosin much much better.

 

NO way I would sell an OZ I worked on for 3 months for 180 bucks...........................................the dispensary's must be paying a VERY low price for the product.............

 

ANYONE KNOW what they pay for it????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

they pay as much as you can hustle, but ive heard from the tomatovine ofcourse, its a complete ripoff 

I can only imagine............................you put your life into these grows, they probably want to pay near nothing for it..................not for me.

Just glad I do not have to buy my Bud on the street.........................just like the rest of us here.........................so nice KNOWING what your getting!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the price drops too low I am out, it takes too much cost in electricity. No way in hell would I do 100 an O, I will shut that bitch down and only grow for myself.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

If the price drops too low I am out, it takes too much cost in electricity. No way in hell would I do 100 an O, I will shut that bitch down and only grow for myself.

Not to mention the hours upon hours of labor. You wouldn't think it wouldn't be so, but it is. I wouldn't want to think of it in terms of an hourly wage.. I wouldn't be doing it if that was a factor. If I was selling it I would be thinking of it like that, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I could supply Texas, but I am scared shitless to do that lol I know of some who do, 400 to 500 an O, hell 10 years ago "kind" went for that, Now it is almost all Kind ha!

For consumers that price is Awesome, for growers that truly sucks. We still are doing 200 an O here and up.

With all that space ya think they be growing a lot

And I been told 10 lbs can be had for 500 bucks not far from

Mexico, price goes up by the mile though.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I had somebody mention to me he could probably take any Kind I had... I have no idea what it would pay. I suppose it goes somewhere else. I haven't taken him up on it. I'd like to find out the details, though. Problem is that electricity is high here and if you aren't really killing it on harvest it's expensive to do a run from scratch.

What's yalls kwph rate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JetDro said:

Living in Texas, I have a good feel for it here. We are COVERED up in California bud, which is being bought from the growers out "the back door" .  Bud, concentrates, and edibles

are all over down here, 90% I see are from California, not Colorado. They sell HERE for LESS than in Cali! An OZ of good bud, and I mean good Bud, is 180 bucks if I want one.

Having gone to Colorado 3 times last year, and sampling about everything they had available, I will say this..................the Cali Bud was MUCH superior to the Colo Bud! MUCH!

Bud is grown perfectly, trimmed as tight as I have ever seen, and has good smell n taste to it.  It is dry, like the Colo Bud, but not "crumbly" dry like most of the Colo stuff was. 

Last week I sampled AK47(NOT AK47 but excellent smoke anyways) , Lemon Haze(excellent) , and an OG(very very good) and a couple cartridges of Rosin. They were "Kingpin" brand, in original unopened boxes..............60/gram.  I thought the taste was a bit unusual, and reading the box I see they ADD flavoring to it!!!!! STILL does not cover up the "chemical" taste it has.

I like my pressed Rosin much much better.

 

NO way I would sell an OZ I worked on for 3 months for 180 bucks...........................................the dispensary's must be paying a VERY low price for the product.............

 

ANYONE KNOW what they pay for it????

No, I have heard big agra is setting up shop and prices drop.

Garden said something about mom and pops selling lbs for 150 bucks, it's awash with Cali bud.

They grow 55,000 tons I think

They only consume 15?

So....it's going somewhere.

Here it's fucked up

Sometimes it's like it's ways been

Other times it's cheap but I know it's prolly bud that never was inspected or rejected at the shops.

8 autos done right would pay 

More than my rent for a year

Probably close to half the light bill lol

But I'm not thinking about that 

Hash...now that sounds like something that could fectch

More return but I'm no expert

But as more and more go legal

The only premo around will be In our tents cause the big corps will ruin it.

Like the shit on a shelf at a  store

Pay your way on the shelf

But the corp's control and own the shelfs.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

300 oz in Midwest, 400 if selling to rich people.   QP are a thou, sometimes less, but not often.  Tons of Michigan and Colorado bud, some Calnforinicate bud, too, which I agree, is better.   I bet I sampled thirty strains in Colorado and it ALL tastes the same.   Like if you ordered lobster at McDonald’s, it would still taste like it came from McDonald’s.   They all use all that bloom booster shit and sweeteners.  

A buddy brought by some Mexican schwag, which is all over cities for 150an oz.   Tastes like it always did, like thc mixed with dirt.   Hadn’t seen any of it in ten years as I refuse to smoke that shit.  

These guys are pretty close:

http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United-States.html

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dude I am in Michigan watch what you say about my cannabis lol just kidding. When some of the guys came here for the cup, think Mad sponsored a few, they said the pot was crap, the medibles were crap, but yea here is Ego Speaking Loud and Proud ha! Mine wasn't it was good shit lol One guy told me hey I ate the hell out of these medibles I paid a fortune for and didn't get high, I got yours for free and got the f blown out lol. ;) That is when I had Grape Earth, it was a hit as well, and some GG#4, we don't all grow Hay ha ha ha

It is different across the state here, on the west side it is more bad boy cops and it is kind of tight, closed lipped, the other side of the state is a free for all. The pot products on this side go for more then Detroit area.

150 to 175 an O per QP is about the price this side up to 200, the other side more like 125 to 150. I am sticking to this side of the state lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toker said:

What's yalls kwph rate?

I have to look again. 

 

1 hour ago, dieseldog381 said:

 They all use all that bloom booster shit and sweeteners.  

A buddy brought by some Mexican schwag, which is all over cities for 150an oz.   Tastes like it always did, like thc mixed with dirt.   Hadn’t seen any of it in ten years as I refuse to smoke that shit.  

These guys are pretty close:

http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United-States.html

Yeah, at least Colo. makes them list that synthetic flavor and booster shit on the bottle. The organic shops are where you go for the good stuff. Concentrates are dirt cheap here. 

Funny, while in southwest Texas I never saw any Mexi weed, lol. Only Cali weed. The guy I was geting it from, had it sent in and half the time it looked and smelled better than anything else. Not organic imo. Tasted like hell most times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toker said:

What's yalls kwph rate?

Here you go. I'm on a co-op. We pay a $30 access fee up front monthly. And, we have Peak Hour rates and Off Peak hour rates.

RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC STORAGE TIME-OF-DAY RATE

MONTHLY RATE—

Access Charge: $30.00

Energy Charge:

  • Per kWh on-peak: $0.149
  • First 1,000 kWh, Per kWh, off-peak: $0.076
  • Over 1,000 kWh, Per kWh, off-peak: $0.062
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dieseldog381 said:

300 oz in Midwest, 400 if selling to rich people.   QP are a thou, sometimes less, but not often.  Tons of Michigan and Colorado bud, some Calnforinicate bud, too, which I agree, is better.   I bet I sampled thirty strains in Colorado and it ALL tastes the same.   Like if you ordered lobster at McDonald’s, it would still taste like it came from McDonald’s.   They all use all that bloom booster shit and sweeteners.  

A buddy brought by some Mexican schwag, which is all over cities for 150an oz.   Tastes like it always did, like thc mixed with dirt.   Hadn’t seen any of it in ten years as I refuse to smoke that shit.  

These guys are pretty close:

http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United-States.html

When I was up there, I toured every grow that had a tour. Almost all of the "tour" guides told me the grow was organic...............as we passed by drums of GH SHIT.

Typical grow had 15 strains, which all looked different, but smelled EXACTLY the same.................chemical nasty.  They were pumping the crap out of the nutes, I could smell it in every place I visited.  Touching the plants, and looking really close at them, there was just something "off" about all of them....................not sure how to explain it, but from what I saw, it is NOTHING OTHER than $$$$$$ making..............NOT for the reasons most of us grow here.

 

I was really disappointed when I went to the grow rooms. Tried to talk to everyone I saw there, no one had any clue about anything........................they were not playing stupid, just clueless. 

 

Stupid Bastard's ought to just thrown down 300 Octopot's, throw out their GH SHIT, and do something better...................

 

The young kids today just discovering weed, have an entire different world of Bud then 45 years ago when I started. We did not have designer bud, or a flavor of the week. We did not have sneaky little "cartridges" to put in fake cig's, nor Rosin by the gram.

We had good bud that had 1 or 2 main turpin's, and a pretty known effect. Now we have Fruit Loops', and Bud that is so damn bred back and forth, the effects of the Bud have changed.

NONE of the Bud I bought in Colorado was GREAT. Some great taste(few) , some smooth n soft, some very chemical smelling, but none had it all...............and ALL had a crap chemical taste finish to them.  My favorite from near 100 strains purchased, could not ever replace the strains I grow now....................

 

I DO NOT THINK Sannie runs his setup like they do, in fact, I bet he would be appalled and maybe get physically sick from the "smell" in those grow rooms.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...