•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Toker

Legal state question

I did a tour of one place here, and they do grow organic. They were fairly picky. We had to wear the hazmat suits and shoes and hair covers. We could take all of the pics we wanted but you couldn't touch any flower. They grew from clone only and it was a producing factory. They clone a mother plant 3 cycles I think and then re-start. 

And, now the state make them put all non organic ingredients on the product package. When I first got here everybody claimed they were organic. Most all of the kids working in the these shops have never grown. But, if you search them out there are some Clean Green Certified and places that really go the extra mile to do it right. 

But, the majority so-so and hit and miss. I've been blown away a time or two by dispensary bud. It can happen, lol.

Residential Puget Sound Energy (much of Western Washington other than Seattle and Tacoma):

Tier 1 (First 600 kWh Used) 0.090466  $/kWh

Tier 2 (Above 600 kWh Used) 0.109427

I tried figuring out a strategy for running my indoor lights, but seems like it still always came out to 8 hours of peak usage.... at 15 cents a kw. I didn't grow this winter. My heat is electric and I've had trouble getting good wood for the stove this year. So, I decided to do the grow room once the heater goes off. It sucks because this time of year I'm already in the house more than any other time.

Yep, good descriptions, Jetdroespecially how clueless these kids are that are running these places.  Ask them what Skunk #1 is and their eyes glaze over.  If I was running the place, I’d require my employees to know the basics of indoor growing and genetic history   

Ive felt because of the thousands of pounds of crap chemical weed they are producing, there has to be a niche market for good high end organic bud.  

Btw, they are not required to tell you what’s in the bud you’re smoking, but they ARE required to list it on edibles.   Really telling, as edibles lists Bud Candy, Bud blaster, all the hydro crap they pump shit full of, it’s the same bud you smoke.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Hey dude I am in Michigan watch what you say about my cannabis lol just kidding. When some of the guys came here for the cup, think Mad sponsored a few, they said the pot was crap, the medibles were crap, but yea here is Ego Speaking Loud and Proud ha! Mine wasn't it was good shit lol One guy told me hey I ate the hell out of these medibles I paid a fortune for and didn't get high, I got yours for free and got the f blown out lol. ;) That is when I had Grape Earth, it was a hit as well, and some GG#4, we don't all grow Hay ha ha ha

It is different across the state here, on the west side it is more bad boy cops and it is kind of tight, closed lipped, the other side of the state is a free for all. The pot products on this side go for more then Detroit area.

150 to 175 an O per QP is about the price this side up to 200, the other side more like 125 to 150. I am sticking to this side of the state lol

I could throw a rock and hit you in Michigan   :)  

Yeah, Michigan bud IS BETTER, seen a bunch of it too, and have a friend who’s a med grower there.   Have they opened border shops yet on  the I69 Mich/Indiana border?    

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JetDro said:

Living in Texas, I have a good feel for it here. We are COVERED up in California bud, which is being bought from the growers out "the back door" .  Bud, concentrates, and edibles

are all over down here, 90% I see are from California, not Colorado. They sell HERE for LESS than in Cali! An OZ of good bud, and I mean good Bud, is 180 bucks if I want one.

Having gone to Colorado 3 times last year, and sampling about everything they had available, I will say this..................the Cali Bud was MUCH superior to the Colo Bud! MUCH!

Bud is grown perfectly, trimmed as tight as I have ever seen, and has good smell n taste to it.  It is dry, like the Colo Bud, but not "crumbly" dry like most of the Colo stuff was. 

Last week I sampled AK47(NOT AK47 but excellent smoke anyways) , Lemon Haze(excellent) , and an OG(very very good) and a couple cartridges of Rosin. They were "Kingpin" brand, in original unopened boxes..............60/gram.  I thought the taste was a bit unusual, and reading the box I see they ADD flavoring to it!!!!! STILL does not cover up the "chemical" taste it has.

I like my pressed Rosin much much better.

NO way I would sell an OZ I worked on for 3 months for 180 bucks...........................................the dispensary's must be paying a VERY low price for the product.............

ANYONE KNOW what they pay for it????

One of our mutual friends needs to hook up with you lol

1 hour ago, dieseldog381 said:

I could throw a rock and hit you in Michigan   :)  

Yeah, Michigan bud IS BETTER, seen a bunch of it too, and have a friend who’s a med grower there.   Have they opened border shops yet on  the I69 Mich/Indiana border?    

I think we need to have a party lol you are too close, there are a few of us that are not that far apart.

There are some pretty good breeders here as well. I've had some nice smoke, and some that is pretty meh lol I try to only hang with the good growers ha! :)

Michigan still has to get their act together and get shops up and running.

2 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

Yep, good descriptions, Jetdroespecially how clueless these kids are that are running these places.  Ask them what Skunk #1 is and their eyes glaze over.  If I was running the place, I’d require my employees to know the basics of indoor growing and genetic history   

Ive felt because of the thousands of pounds of crap chemical weed they are producing, there has to be a niche market for good high end organic bud.  

Btw, they are not required to tell you what’s in the bud you’re smoking, but they ARE required to list it on edibles.   Really telling, as edibles lists Bud Candy, Bud blaster, all the hydro crap they pump shit full of, it’s the same bud you smoke.  

Where I'm at they have to list ingredients on bud, too. I saved a bottle for some bud I picked up in a shop I don't normally deal with. I went in to ask about the visiting doctor about my med card and picked up a couple of grams while there. I forgot it wasn't organic. I normally only deal with a coupleof shops that I know are organic and everybody I know grows organic, so I just didn't think about it.. Then I got home and was reading the bottle.. holy cow! I wouldn't even try to sell that crap. I would be embarrassed to let somebody know I loaded the plant up with all of that shit. Damn... I think I saved it to put it up again on the screen. I'll try and find it.. I'm very happy with our laws here so far. It's very seamless it seems.

peace

• Like 1