•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Expenses never stop

I just paid off the new ballast, bulbs, new charcoal filters. Now the electric went out again, not for as long, but this is going to start stressing my ladies, and I am Just Now back on track from all the damage I did to them.

One genie doesn't run the house and the grow. Now we are going to have another storm potentially gonna knock out electric again. I am going to have to buy another generator.

If anyone thinks you get rich in this when you are small scale needs to come take a peak at the equipment expense bills I have, much less the electric, the packaging, all the other things you have to purchase, seems to be an endless circle of buy buy buy.  Just never stops, and trying to save for another water chiller! ha! lol what I really need is a new front door lol it all goes to the grow.

This takes passion to keep going, it isn't about the money that's for sure, but wow I sure could use a breather once in awhile.

• Like 5

Money wise i also ain't rich and indeed there is always more stuff that needs to be bought - which reminds me i have to get rock-wool cubes and led lights - but since i started growing at least i have had enough green gold to be self sufficient. I cannot speak for you Gardenartus, but in a way that makes me rich, because i don't have to depend on others and certainly not one those assholes selling it. Seeing one always is like fuel to keep growing.

I haven't become and asshole selling it, but one smoking it.

Peace. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Amen bro! I sure feel me rich with the ganja. I dont have a lot of money, but i do have some first class smoke, which you can’t buy in the shops. 

And indeed Miss, there is always something I need. Like a bigger pre grow tent:ph34r:...

• Like 4

Off and on I keep having the desire to par down and just grow for myself. But by golly I can not make myself do that. It would be a lot less stress, and some patients are a true pleasure to work with, others well we are humans and some are shall I say a touch flawed lol. But I can't shut this down, I help too many.

I get so excited when I get things paid for, then boom! Something else comes up lol. Life of a grower. You all are right, I am blessed with any type med I could dream of, and that is a blessing, plus I do get to help others find the miracle when you eat it, just wish I could do that on a grand scale. :)

• Like 2

Growing is very much like owning a Jeep. Always tweeting and making it better. Gotta get this, gotta make that, that's why they say Jeep stands for "Just Empty Every Pocket" luckily, both give a great satisfaction on the long run.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

Growing is very much like owning a Jeep. Always tweeting and making it better. Gotta get this, gotta make that, that's why they say Jeep stands for "Just Empty Every Pocket" luckily, both give a great satisfaction on the long run.

oh, so its like a ducati :lol:

i have this "rule" that i cannot invest more than i would spend buying the stuff, why else would i bother right? but apparently that rule doesnt go for seeds because i keep collecting new ones :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought I was so smart when I bought this Mercedes Benz, if something breaks down, it is 2500 to fix. The book value now is only like 850 lol it isnt' even worth fixing lol. I was gonna trade it in and see if I could afford a different used car, not worth enough to trade it in even ha! Well made, but low rider, bad in the winter.

Next time I am checking how much it cost to fix the darn thing before I buy one.

• Sad 1

That's the bad thing about Mercedes. Expensive as hell to buy new, resale value is crap and way too expensive to maintain. I know someone who bought a new S class, $145,000. Ten years and 35,000 miles later in perfect condition, the resale value is under $30,000. Amazing car, but damn, losing 10k a year, not me.

• Sad 1

OMG for real! That is some money now, I got mine for 5k, it had low mileage, nice dark green color, tan leather seats, little sun roof, and a James Bond phone ha ha I really like it, easy to drive, pick up like crazy, but too low for the snow. Young boys will try to race me, oh Paleasssse, eat this zoom! ha! Not mine but exactly like it

benz.jpg

• Like 1