•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Zrex

Weed for Warriors Exchange Grow #1: Sexing

27 February Update: One month since Germination

Temp: 75.4F
RH: 55%
PH: 6.17
PPM: 509
Lamp: 1000w IPower digital at 75% power and HPS lamp.
Medium: Coco/Perlite

Gave them all their GH Flora Series feeding today at 1 month since they popped. All systems go.

I noticed that some of the lower foliage wasn't getting enough light, so I did the only things I could think to do: Turned up the power to 75% and ditched the tray I had them in so I could give them more space to breath and grow. I have been rotating them around and turning them periodically, so I'll keep doing that too. I continue to look for them to show sex and may have bogey dope on some bandits in the midst, but will give them some time to know for sure. I am anxious to get some ladies into Autopots so I can start cloning soon!.

I resolved my low-RH problem by running two room humidifier's non-stop and actually saw 55% today! It's been around 30-35%, so I'm happy with that and think it has something to do with changing the upstairs thermostat and a rise in outside temperature cause it really shot up.

I had been measuring PH and PPM in my bucket after mixing in the nutes. This time I read the runoff from one of them to get a PH of 6.17 and PPM of 509- which is a bit low according to the schedule GH put's out, but I am creating a custom schedule so I could probably give it a boost of something next feed?

IMG_0327-640x480.JPG

• Like 4

Can’t really comment as I don’t believe your  running there full line up of flora series?I give them the full meal deal right out of the gate  less the flowering additives , been running there full line 14 jugs not counting there flush (it’s a pain when your short 2-3 plants and need to re mix another 5 gal ) and they seem to like a total 700 to 800 ppm with 6.2 water I don’t bother checking run off unless trouble shows ,flower jumps to 9-950 heavy hand 1000 for a couple three weeks . That’s sort of my starting point and it jumps  around depending strain and how the plants react from there ! 

Are you planning a feed then water or feed feed then water schedule? 

Im using 0 ppm RO but my tap is around 330 so adjust accordingly, buddy of mine will take them to 1700-1800 with good results using a shit load of nutes but he’s feed / water where I’m feeding twice then a good o ppm water ! 

Watch for lock out which the higher feedings tend to create 

Ive found a tea spoon per gal of Epson salt week 2 of flower added to the mix will help with yellowing leaves that seem to always haunt me on the switch ! 

Also your plants are looking great ,they say less is more and I agree but I have a tendency to push them to the end of week 6 then cut back eliminating GH flush which is a over night dam they’re yellow already WTF? 

@shiskaberry savior thanks for the comments. I am only using the Basic Flora Series (7 products). I am feeding once per week with watering's between. I am on a well here and my PPM out of the tap is about 20 after running through house filter. I will definitely try the Epsom salt, but I don't plan to flower these. Just going to select a mother from each to take clones from. I will be planting those outside... But, now that my new Agromax large tent has arrived, I may just finish a couple out in there. Can use the practice anyway!

Liking my new setup...

Have some local hemp growers going to come by soon to look at our farm and give me a hand to get me started growing Hemp. Couldn't be much happier at the prospect of this as my retirement!

IMG_0332-640x480.JPG

IMG_0335-640x480.JPG

IMG_0331-640x480.JPG

• Like 4