•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I am awaiting my permit to grow and process Industrial Hemp in Virginia and have registered with the state to participate with several local universities that are conducting research. I can purchase strains from other registered growers in Virginia without issue- but I am hearing that they will require a minimum purchase of 1,000 clones, when I just want to grow and process my own meds, while hoping to sell off the "biomass" to pay for it all. Maybe in the future I might consider marketing extracts or something, but keeping it simple and just want to concentrate on getting the growing right- which I can with the help of the universities.

The State of Virginia says that they can assist me with getting seed imported for my use through their DEA license. So I am now trying to find sources where I can obtain seeds advertised as "industrial hemp" and meeting the .3 or less THC requirement. I would appreciate any suggestions, contacts, or tips as I would really like to see this opportunity of a happy retirement succeed even though I am starting it off with a Walmart bought Rosin Press :verrygood

• Like 1