•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Chemo Kills Healthy Cells But THC Kills Cancer Cells Only

THC kills cancer cells by mitochondria stop producing energy.
There are many new and old research related to cannabis and cancer treatment. And, perhaps equally important, the medical community is now ready to listen to cancer patients and describe how well cannabis treats their symptoms. There may be an added benefit of using cannabis during cancer treatment because THC kills cancer cells. Studies in laboratory and animal models show that THC is an effective killer.

More and more studies support these patient reports to show that CBD and THC (among other cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids that have not yet been fully detected) are critical in the fight against cancer. THC helps the immune system to find cancer cells and stimulates apoptosis, while CBD helps slow down or even prevent metastases.

Chemo Kills Healthy Cells But THC Kills Cancer Cells Only

• Like 2

@gardenartus Is there any reputable page or somewhere I can read up on making RSO with ethanol? I would like to see if my mom is willing to try it. She got diagnosed with breast cancer 11 or so months ago and went through 6 months of chemo and now it has metastasized in her spine and in her nerves. It is now at stage 4 and the doctors gave her 4-6 months. She only turned 54 the other day. Not necessarily looking for a miracle but if anyone you know has any pointers or how much to use it would be greatly appreciated. I know you have a lot of experience on the medical side of things. If there's a way to reduce the actual high that would be ideal if possible. From what I have gathered, a lot has to be ingested daily. Thanks for any info.

@neogitus I will see if I can find a page that describes it well. I kind of looked for videos but haven't found any that I like that doesn't require equipment you probably don't have. I would seek out freezer method, and to me most important is to winterize.

With Breast cancer I need to know what type, because certain types need CBD as primary not THC.

Using it in a suppository would keep her from getting high. Would use small oral dosing through out day, a larger dose at night. Plow it in the suppository and take it orally, but in the smaller dosing so she doesn't go over the edge. The smaller dosing should help keep her pain level down as well.

You can purchase citicoline, have her use it about an hour before the cannabis oil, should help negate the high.

If you can find out what type breast cancer, I can recommend what percentage of CBD to THC is needed.

God Bless you hun, cAncer sucks a big one.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 6:50 PM, neogitus said:

Thanks for the info.

@gardenartus after some digging through a bunch of paper found out It's ER+

She will need high CBD to THC then Neogitus. I could write up a tut for you to make oil, my head just does not work right all the time lol. I would give her at least 4 to 1 high CBD to THC oil. I would hit her with a suppository and orally, to get it in her the quickest. You should start her on this as soon as possible. It will help pain as well. She needs to work up as quickly as possible. Give her dosing of half grain size of rice, at first in the evening orally, then through out the day, and adding in the suppository she should not feel high on it. So plow it in the suppository along with orally, and work her up doubling the dosage every 4 days, until she reaches at least a gram a day, and being so far advanced might take more then a gram a day to get it to go into remission. Give her small doses through out the day, and a larger dose at night, easier for folks to handle it that way.

We have saved stage 4 before, there is always hope :)