•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
SmokyHH

Royal Queen Seeds

Hello dear Friends,

I read in the German area constantly only from Royal Queen Seeds. There are so many good Breeder but i always only reads from the same. I see no transparency there.. And i wonder if a Seedbank publish every year 7 new Varieties.. 

I wonder what you Guys think about Royal Queen Seeds? 

Im bored of German Forums.. I just See Lindaseeds.. Rqs. If you ask how can 1 Euro Seeds be Quality? You hear always same answers. I'm interested in real Breeder

I have experience with 

Paradies seeds

Exotic seeds

Sweet seeds

Kannabia

Dutch Passion

Humboldt seeds 

Ans dutch passion have a great Quality! I mean every pheno is strong.. potent.  Stabil.. 

I just had little problems with Bananas. Humboldt seeds and Dutch Passion are my favorites

• Like 1

I would say try sannieseeds as a well known breeder.

You can give NAW Seeds a try but we are seedmakers not breeders.

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SmokyHH said:

I wonder what you Guys think about Royal Queen Seeds? 

Im bored of German Forums.. I just See Lindaseeds.. Rqs. If you ask how can 1 Euro Seeds be Quality? You hear always same answers. I'm interested in real Breeder

A friend of mine also grew a few strains from them and they were not bad, yet he did not find anything he kept. I gave him three fem Chocolate Cheese freebees from Eskobar and he found two keepers which he kept until now. I guess RQS have average quality and with a few exceptional ones maybe.

I was also bored about German forums. I often found people a bit dogmatic and not keen to give new things a try. When I was asking for advice on Sannie's everyone warned me about the potentially diversity of phenos....

That was many years ago! First of all, at time Sannie had not worked his stuff as far as now, yet when I gave his gems a try I also learned to appreciate the diversity. Nearly all phenos were above average. I'm a customer ever since.

I don't know what you are looking for, but...I would recommend...grown myself:

Killing Fields - is it a haze is it a hybrid? It has a few phenos, but it is very special and you can find for sure something unique.

BlueHammer - it has a hazy trippyness, but the taste is more berry cremy. I highly recommend it!

Silver Fields - more body then the previous two, but still trippy hazey and sooo strong. Awsome KF/SSH mix. I call it SiFi in reference to Space travels as in Science Fiction.

Shackzilla - very potent hazey hybrid. There is SSH and a heazey Jack. Taste is awsome and you won't be outshined by any Core cut or alikes.

Sannie's Jack - not dry yet. Strong plants and nice yield. Probably awsome high too, as I have an awsome hazey KF SJ dominant pheno. KF has the better flavour though, if you ask me.

Hammer of Dawn - was released by NAW, but not available at the moment. I loved this cross. Tasty and very exceptional effect or maybe I'm just unfamiliar with their stuff.

Selene - Some phenos have a slight earthy flavour, yet the taste is usually dominated by berry cream and slight lemon, plus some earth. The high is very kind and less of a rollercoaster than the ones mentioned above. My female friends liked this one a lot.

Sugar Punch - Also a strong sativa dominant hybrid, exceptional taste and potency. It has sweet and hazey aromas. It is not my favorite, but only because I find it hard surf on the wave.

Not grown yet:

Strawberry Blue - heard some good stuff and from what I tasted from the NAW guys I have some high expectations. Used the SB in a cross, because she's so promising.

Ouzbekistan - from USC I find a special offer and pretty good offer for an IBL. Also reports and pics convinced me to buy some.

Sour Kush - I got as well, because I had the chance to try the ECSD cut that was used and the PCK seems solid.

Esko's stuff was very good, unfortunately it's not available anymore.

Generally I have a lot of crosses from the shop here and I always found the descriptions held their promises. Can't say anything about the new breeders here though.

I don't want to talk you into buying Sannie's stuff, but share my experiences as I was glad you shared yours.

If you are interested, in the link below I rated a few strains. Not just from the shop, also from other breeders. Maybe it helps you to get an idea of my tastes.

Have a nice weekend

Luma

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2019 at 9:33 PM, lumatekfan said:

A friend of mine also grew a few strains from them and they were not bad, yet he did not find anything he kept. I gave him three fem Chocolate Cheese freebees from Eskobar and he found two keepers which he kept until now. I guess RQS have average quality and with a few exceptional ones maybe.

I was also bored about German forums. I often found people a bit dogmatic and not keen to give new things a try. When I was asking for advice on Sannie's everyone warned me about the potentially diversity of phenos....

That was many years ago! First of all, at time Sannie had not worked his stuff as far as now, yet when I gave his gems a try I also learned to appreciate the diversity. Nearly all phenos were above average. I'm a customer ever since.

I don't know what you are looking for, but...I would recommend...grown myself:

Killing Fields - is it a haze is it a hybrid? It has a few phenos, but it is very special and you can find for sure something unique.

BlueHammer - it has a hazy trippyness, but the taste is more berry cremy. I highly recommend it!

Silver Fields - more body then the previous two, but still trippy hazey and sooo strong. Awsome KF/SSH mix. I call it SiFi in reference to Space travels as in Science Fiction.

Shackzilla - very potent hazey hybrid. There is SSH and a heazey Jack. Taste is awsome and you won't be outshined by any Core cut or alikes.

Sannie's Jack - not dry yet. Strong plants and nice yield. Probably awsome high too, as I have an awsome hazey KF SJ dominant pheno. KF has the better flavour though, if you ask me.

Hammer of Dawn - was released by NAW, but not available at the moment. I loved this cross. Tasty and very exceptional effect or maybe I'm just unfamiliar with their stuff.

Selene - Some phenos have a slight earthy flavour, yet the taste is usually dominated by berry cream and slight lemon, plus some earth. The high is very kind and less of a rollercoaster than the ones mentioned above. My female friends liked this one a lot.

Sugar Punch - Also a strong sativa dominant hybrid, exceptional taste and potency. It has sweet and hazey aromas. It is not my favorite, but only because I find it hard surf on the wave.

Not grown yet:

Strawberry Blue - heard some good stuff and from what I tasted from the NAW guys I have some high expectations. Used the SB in a cross, because she's so promising.

Ouzbekistan - from USC I find a special offer and pretty good offer for an IBL. Also reports and pics convinced me to buy some.

Sour Kush - I got as well, because I had the chance to try the ECSD cut that was used and the PCK seems solid.

Esko's stuff was very good, unfortunately it's not available anymore.

Generally I have a lot of crosses from the shop here and I always found the descriptions held their promises. Can't say anything about the new breeders here though.

I don't want to talk you into buying Sannie's stuff, but share my experiences as I was glad you shared yours.

If you are interested, in the link below I rated a few strains. Not just from the shop, also from other breeders. Maybe it helps you to get an idea of my tastes.

Have a nice weekend

Luma

Thanks for the advice, sounds interesting. I know, I heard a lot of good from Sannies.

But .. I do not pick a Mother. I use 4-5 Seeds and I want the best Pheno quality and stable Plants. A good harvest is also important to be cared for. I do not like it if the description of the Plants does not fit. I was not sure if sannies is the right Breeder. But you find less in German Forums.

I also mostly use fems for lack of space. but I do not want to support seed banks like Rqs. I also had a good variety of them. Diesel Auto.. 

Expansive Dark horse seeds   https://www.cannabis.info/de/sorten/strawberry-shortcake

This strain Sounds good. But expansive maybe therefore i want. 

https://r-kiemseeds.com/en/producto/harybo/

I dont know the breeder but the varietie Sounds good.. 

The strains from subcool Sounds great! But here i have same problem:) Ans some People wrote the harvest is not so big

I want try something different. 

I like growing different varieties. My experience with dutch passion was the best. How i said, not one phenotype disapoint me. And some Seedbank did it. 

I have critical orange punch , glueberry... Black D.o.g., bubba Gift, strawberry Akeil here.. And i Plan my next grow but i will use different varieties. 

• Like 1

I must say im looking for 2 Strains. Bluecheese,  i smoked in Amsterdam and she were very delicious and strong. 

And Juicy Fruit. I had Juicy Fruit 15 years ago.. very Exotic flavour.. I never find again. 

I had passion fruit at last time and she is great but not so fruity how im looking for 

• Like 3

@SmokyHH l stumbled on Sannies some years ago and tried a great deal of others , I like the customer service and the fact if I have questions I can ask the breeders here and get a great response quickly  I’ve grown mad scientist, extreema, mad berry , sugar punch and Sannie jack ( strong as  watch out for this one ) and killing fields ( also a awesome strain )they are all fems and never was disappointed and I’ve grown a good deal of regs and you got to try Naw gear all fire 

my friend you can’t go wrong at Sannies shop 

I do wish to try Dutch passion gooberry I believe it’s called I’ve tried several of there strains as well as Barney farms still good strains but once I’ve grown Sannies I never went back 

justmy 2 cents as we say here in the states 

what ever you decide on please post your grow 

peace 

paps 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 3

Hi @HUFFnPUFF spamalot was awesome 

but I do like spam and eggs lol

spam, spam, spam, spam,spam 

@SmokyHH  don’t mind us they only let us out every now and then and you can’t feed us after midnight you never know what might happen lol 

my thread get hijacked often as well 

peace 

papalag 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I can not do anything with it but maybe i see that too seriously. 

A Thread is no place for me where i hang out and post things without any context. Except it has to do with the topic. I wanted to talk about something else. change. But whatever:)

This is just about what's up in the Titel. Unrelated things to post I find boring therefore i ask why he posts that. Has something to do with respect. But its just a Thread no report. 

I dont care.. 1 Video of Biggi or 2pac on my threat is not Bad:)  

But a Thread for Music is better or everything is full with shit. 

;)

On 3/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, SmokyHH said:

And Juicy Fruit. I had Juicy Fruit 15 years ago.. very Exotic flavour.. I never find again. 

@SmokyHH I’ve had delicious seeds. Fruity juice chronic it had a interesting taste and was a good smoke 

Hope you fine what you’re looking for  

dont mind some of the group no disrespect meant stoners lol 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 10:31 PM, Papalag said:

Fruity juice chronic it had a interesting taste and was a good smoke 

I had some fruity chronic juice too. Was good and super easy to grow and had a good yield.

Just the high I found a bit boring.

• Like 1

I grew Royal Queen og kush x sour diesel and it was the worst plant I have ever grown.  it was weak, and didnt yield much.  I grew karma headbanger along side of it, and that blew it away.  I would not recommend royal queen seeds

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

I had some fruity chronic juice too. Was good and super easy to grow and had a good yield.

Just the high I found a bit boring.

Im searching something really Fruity.. a mix Orange/Citrus/Mango (exotic) but must be strong and a good yielder. 

Somango from soma should be like that.. I wanted try someday. Im bored of the same Aroma always. 

Lemon zkittle, Bubba Island Kush or Passion Fruit has a special Aroma.. 

• Like 1

I have to say the most lemon/ citrus smell and taste was from og member and friend @Le rat his lemon fantasy is amazing he’s not been around in a while there’s a thread in upcoming breeders ! 

But I have had paradise seeds vanilla ice cream I believe it was called my nephew grew it and it’s what made me begin growing I figured if he could grow something like this well then he’ll so could I lol

it tasted like I just had vanilla ice cream it was awesome 

• Thanks 1