•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Florida is About to Legalize Medical Marijuana Smoking

Florida voters overwhelmingly approved medical marijuana in 2016, but the bill approved by state lawmakers and signed into law by then-Gov. Rick Scott in 2017 prohibited smokable forms. The state was sued over the issue and a Leon County Circuit Judge ruled the ban on smokable marijuana unconstitutional. Scott, who is now a U.S. Senator in Florida, appealed the ruling.

DeSantis, acknowledging the law doesn’t represent the will of the voters, urged state lawmakers to repeal the state’s ban on medical marijuana smoking. If lawmakers didn’t act by mid-March, DeSantis said, he would drop the appeal.

Lawmakers did respond, approving and sending him SB 182, which permits smokable medical marijuana for adults and those under the age of 18 under certain conditions. The Senate first passed the bill with a unanimous 38-0 vote. Six days later, the House passed it on a 101-11 vote without debate.

Florida is About to Legalize Medical Marijuana Smoking

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Then Georgia, then SC, and then

Oh please please please please

Cooper is a cuckolding shit head

But if he gets this done I vote for his ass LOLOL

• Like 1

I have a good friend that live near Orlando. Her father has cancer, lost a lot of weight and was totally against MJ. Then she talked him into trying an edible. His appetite improved and he now uses it regularly. He has put weight back on and feels much better. He never believed MJ could be used as a med. Now he knows.

Last fall, she and I were talking about Florida’s no smoking law, only edibles for medical. She said because Florida is primarily a retirement state, the people are concerned that they will have to smell it everywhere they go. Like California and Colorado. She said they don’t care that it is legal, they just don’t want to smell it like they smell cigarettes everywhere. Especially in the retirement communities. She said that’s why the law was written the way it was, a middle ground between users and non users. And to keep the black market under control.

I doubt the new law will allow people to grow their own. I think they will keep it dispensary only. But, if they do make it legal to grow your own, I’m moving to Florida. Year round outdoor grow...SWEET

• Like 1