•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

13 minutes ago, saxo said:

happy lil tops :tu  .....that scrog looks promizing too

Since it is under only T5's, and I have never flowered under them........................I have no clue how they will finish up, but so far, looks pretty much the same as they always do at this stage, so maybe the T5's can pull this off.

I will say this...............doing a 4x4 scrog is work, the bending and tucking never seem to end. Three or more weeks of it................I will be GLAD to let it do it's own thing. It appears like it is going to work like it is suppose to   :)

Thanks for the kind words Saxo!

• Like 2

they should do pretty good under T5 as well ...there is a nice topic....but sadly the pix are gone :huh:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, saxo said:

they should do pretty good under T5 as well ...there is a nice topic....but sadly the pix are gone :huh:

Too bad the pics are history..................did see his weight however.....................gives me hope...............lol

6 minutes ago, saxo said:

• Like 1

Found his pics elsewhere............I now have a "standard" to compare to...........................holy shit he did WELL!!!!!!

Thanks for the tip Saxo......................IF i do ANYWHERE near this....................I will be a happy camper! 

gallery_5351_9677_336264.jpg

gallery_5351_9677_591165.jpg

gallery_5351_9677_592025.jpg

gallery_5351_9677_610722.jpg

gallery_5351_9677_909143.jpg

gallery_5351_9677_3199955.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, saxo said:

...ja.Wietforum....of course :facepalm:

LMAO :smoke:cry:verrygood

• Haha 1

He killed it didnt he??? DAMN.................OVER 1 gram/watt!!!!!!

Wish I could read it..................see exactly what BULBS he is using in his hoods??? CAN U TELL SAXO????

I am running 1/2 blue, 1/2 red light, so who knows what will happen......................

Young flowering ladies are so sexy............   :)  29 days in , long way to go.

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Looking good over there! Clean as a whistle! :)

YUP.......................other than 1 friggin CAT HAIR hanging off a bud in the pictures..............................HOW DOES IT GET THERE....................LMAO!!!!

Hey HAMME.....................................Gomorra................................HELL YEAH..........................LOVE IT........................Pierto's wife is SOMETHING!!!!!!! Genny is no longer a 'Punk"

Ciro needs to be hung....................

Just finishing the 1st season....................cannot stop watching it...................

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah Ciro is quite a character! And because he is so smart he is hard to kill. I have begun watching season three of Gomorrah and it is really good again! It's like dope! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Yeah Ciro is quite a character! And because he is so smart he is hard to kill. I have begun watching season three of Gomorrah and it is really good again! It's like dope! 

The IMMORTAL!!!!

• Like 1

Those buds are looking very fresh bro! Really pretty. Man, i'm excited to get to see your scrog take off. It'll be sick. Will you be able to get to your fill hole on your reservoir(s)? 

This is gonna be fun. Especially with all of you guys doing it together. Rock on! and best vibes!

peace

• Like 1

Very nice buds bro 

hope all is well stay dry my friend  i see there’s some major weather issues by you 

peace 

1 hour ago, Papalag said:

Very nice buds bro 

hope all is well stay dry my friend  i see there’s some major weather issues by you 

peace 

Flooded yesterday.........................not in my house, just entire yard destroyed...................gonna due it again it appears.....................no safety issue, just a mess.

Thanks for the concern...............we got 10 inches yesterday!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Good to hear smoke a fatty and stay safe 

Damn, bro. Keep an eye on things. This is starting to look like the new normal unfortunately. 

peace

1 hour ago, Papalag said:

Good to hear smoke a fatty and stay safe 

CANNOT!!!! :( :( :(  Lost a bet the other day......................gotta go 7 days WITHOUT ANY BUD!!! Oh the humanity........................................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Those buds are looking very fresh bro! Really pretty. Man, i'm excited to get to see your scrog take off. It'll be sick. Will you be able to get to your fill hole on your reservoir(s)? 

This is gonna be fun. Especially with all of you guys doing it together. Rock on! and best vibes!

peace

Thanks G! Yup, everyone is looking real good. NO ISSUE getting to rez's.............ALL under growth is pretty much gone now, easy to get to because the net is so high.......because the OCtopots stand tall, I can actually sit under the screen Indian style W/O hitting it....   :)

Yeah, several of us are really close on the schedule.  Mine will not make it much longer before I flip, they are near touching each other already.  Thinking me and Papalag will be running neck and neck, my bigger light has let me catch up the week or so I was behind him. Say ALL YOU WANT about LED's...................i still like my flame thrower DE HPS for making bud...............Were I running 100 high powered lights it WOULD be different, but with only 1 big light running, I am staying HPS for a bit yet.

I still have the 2 Octo's, with Bud all wrapped up, waiting on your ass.....................................  ;) No hurry, they are not going anywhere and are yours. If I was not a bit broke myself, I would cover the shipping, but just cannot .

• Like 1

The T5 is obviously providing all these lil ladies need right now, they are very healthy, and getting covered up already. I see no issues yet. Will the T5 's make big Buds, well, I shall see.

What I do not like is having to water every stinking day in these little pots. I could give them a good soaking, and let them go 2-2.5 days, but the plants seem MUCH happier IF I reduce the water amount, and water every day, right before light off. Tried both ways, they much much much prefer the smaller amounts every day, and will PRAY all day when I feed them this way. So, will be glad when the daily watering ritual is over.

The Goji's in the Octopot's are now sucking a gallon or a touch more PER DAY now, when they get the flip it will go to about 1.5 gallons a day. NOT SURE what is going to happen IF i manage to actually get a FULL SCREEN of nice big buds...................and enter heavy flowering stage. My last BIG Goji(not any larger than these 2 will be, actually NOT as large) sucked 3-4 gallons a day in week 6-10!!! These 2 plants, IF I get this RIGHT, will suck AT LEAST THAT MUCH.  There is NO WAY you could hand water enough to keep a big girl happy in one of these.  I may build an external rez....................no wait, NOT gonna do that. I DO NOT like the water sitting too long before it goes into the Octo's.  In full on flower, I have to fill every day, that keeps the rez's real FRESH, and, I like to "push" them a bit, let them go dry for a day or two..................then smack 'em with a good dose of TTF when they be good n thirsty........lol.

I am running my Mom screen on 11/13..................I will run the big screen that way too. I like the expressions better in all of my ladies with 11/13 as opposed to 12/12.

The big screen is about to get out of hand. The plants are throwing so many side branch's I cant keep up with them. The 2 Goji's have just exploded, leaving Chucky and CLoud Watcher....in the dust!!! Man this girl likes to get with it in full on veg. I should have no issue filling this screen real soon. Thinking by this up coming Monday they will be ready to flip, get this show on the road already. I have NEVER vegged this long before..............getting bored with it....................lol. She is starting to throw leaf's larger than my hand now, and I can see a big time defoliation in my real near future. Still do not quite understand it, but, much like this screen.................It will come to me as I do it.

Hey PAPALAG ...this IS A LOT of work UP FRONT......................but I can see the "easier" back side if I get the screen done right in the 1st 2 weeks after the flip. I also see WTF is going on with these plants!!! By keeping their heads below the screen, it REALLY makes them bush to the MAXX!!! The Goji appears custom made for a screen...................she grows fast, throws tons of secondary branching all on her own, and this week has hit her stride in veg. She could be "tucked" 3 times a day if I was that anal. Wish I had run 4 of her on this screen, she is about to just run over Chucky and CW.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00017.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC00024.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

DSC00026.JPG

DSC00027.JPG

• Like 3

awesome looking 

it is a lot of work all I do is bend and top and trim off leaves every day 

I think mine are a bit slower due to me topping a lot as well 

but the work pays off 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Papalag said:

awesome looking 

it is a lot of work all I do is bend and top and trim off leaves every day 

I think mine are a bit slower due to me topping a lot as well 

but the work pays off 

I only topped these once or twice, they just didnt need it. Keeping them under the screen forced them to side branch on their own. Now they are going crazy.

• Like 2

Now you are really seeing what scrog can do, as well as the octopots. 

Looking damn good bro. :grinning_respect:

40 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Now you are really seeing what scrog can do, as well as the octopots. 

Looking damn good bro. :grinning_respect:

I would have NEVER EVER EVER yielded anything like the Mom screen is going to hopefully yield, had I not put that screen on!

I am already converted, just watching the little T5 show! Just flat amazing the difference. Instead of 1 main good cola, or 2, or even 3, and then a lot of lower LARF and popcorn,

these gals have like 20 nice colas each.............all pretty much the same, getting same light, same space.  Whether or not the T5 kills it in the end, THIS method flat ass works, and I like it too!  I personally think the T5 is going to pull off an impressive show...............BUT...............BUT

I KNOW what is going to happen on the 4x 4 screen under my Nuclear Sun Gavita! It SCARES ME................lol..............'CAUSE i GOTTA do my part, and get the screen set right, or it is going to be 1 friggin huge MESS!!!  I realize in like 4 short weeks time, IF I do it RIGHT, (gulp) I will have a virtual SEA OF BUD. IF I get it REALLY right .......................it could be beautiful, and yield like a MOFO!  Think 200 12 inch Bud sites at 3 weeks in ready to fatten up would look just stellar. I have seen pictures n vids of THIS..............but never in person. I only HOPE I can pull it off. The big screen is different that the little one, a bit harder, and the damn Goji is FIGHTING ME................lol................and I think of failure..............................lol....................BITCH!!!

Plus, all I will get is nice quality nugg's, with ZERO larf or popcorn, that alone is worth the price of admission in my opinion.

WHY I never tried it before is now beyond me. The Octopot's will thrive in the screen..............I already know that. I have 30-40 plants going now, not even as much as 1 single burnt leaf tip among them, TTF/TVF and organic soil, and Octo's set same way, really take GREAT care of the plant. ALL I have to do is concentrate on getting the screen filled RIGHT, and getting the flip timed right, the setup will handle the plants needs for me.

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS :grinning_respect::grinning_respect:and :grinning_respect: To the ones here who use this method and probably kill it. I have seen the pics of SOG's, and they are impressive. Now that I have

the method, let's just hope I can pull it off like others here do

:)

gallery_2045_1131_4688805.jpg

• Like 4