•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

Every day there is obvious growth. Mine should really be showing off soon also. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Every day there is obvious growth. Mine should really be showing off soon also. 

Cannot wait to see that!

Still impressed with the T5's. Appears they will support good growth for about 12-14 inches, everything above the screen is doing well and building nice bud. Hope it keeps up

Thinking this coming Monday, I will flip this screen.

What does everyone think about that???? There will be plenty new growth by Monday, but here is how the screen looks today. I am afraid if I veg much longer, the 2 Goji's will run over the Chucky and Cloud Watcher.

DSC00002.thumb.JPG.f2d4ee291d9c68ba8f1e8f9d0276443f.JPG

"Papa's Punch" doing well, being trained, destined to go into the small "Mom" screen as a full on pheno hunt through them..............I KNOW something special is in here, just has to be with the 2 parents. They are about to show me sex, but I think I already know who is what.............lol...............

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

• Like 8

What you think "Cozz??? Monday be ok to turn, or let it fill longer????

BTW................look what YOUR zip tie trick did for my tall lanky Punch's.....................    :)

• Like 1

Papas Punch is looking very good.

On the screen, I think you can flip now. You can still tuck them if needed for a week while they start to stretch.  I think you will be very happy with the results, it will get crazy in there after a couple of weeks of flower......woot woot

Zip Ties work just like mini tent stakes. They do very well while the plants are till small. As the plants get bigger, they will start pulling them out of the soil. then use wire, twist ties etc. Many of my pots have holes drilled around the top for tying off to. Or a zip tie tucked under the pot and tie off on the hook works well also. I bet I have close to a hundred zip ties premade in a pot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justcozz said:

Papas Punch is looking very good.

On the screen, I think you can flip now. You can still tuck them if needed for a week while they start to stretch.  I think you will be very happy with the results, it will get crazy in there after a couple of weeks of flower......woot woot

COOL.......................what I thought too.................I will wait till Monday to flip, make it easier to remember.  THANKS!!!

YUP, PP's looking great. Plan is to veg them wide and fat, they are already in gallon pots, then when the "Mom" screen finishes up, take cuts off them, throw them into the screen under the T5's again..............assuming that in 4 weeks from now I'm still singing nice song's about the T5's.................  :)

Crazy after a few weeks into the flip..................Hell, it is crazy now.................the 2 Goji's are growing faster than I can keep up with. Going to let them all come up through the screen till Monday morning, then tuck them real well, then flip them to 11's.

I am liking this idea of the Mom screen...................gets them into flower quick like, and lets me pheno hunt much easier than doing full on runs in the octopot's. In 90 days time I should know my keepers, and can then concentrate on thinning the herd, and growing only what I like...............   :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Justcozz said:

Zip Ties work just like mini tent stakes. They do very well while the plants are till small. As the plants get bigger, they will start pulling them out of the soil. then use wire, twist ties etc. Many of my pots have holes drilled around the top for tying off to. Or a zip tie tucked under the pot and tie off on the hook works well also. I bet I have close to a hundred zip ties premade in a pot. 

I really like the method, but you are right. EVERY 2 days they yank out the "stake"...lol........but it really does not matter, by that time what I wanted to accomplish was!!!!

I am going to cut holes in the tops of all my pots now..............................

• Like 2

Hay bro 

i would flip as you said looks like it’s filling up nicely 

you will still need to bend for the first week after the flip then let them alone except to defoliate 

me I live dangerously I let mine fill a bit more lol 

but it could get messy 

I sometimes will string up a loose 2 nd net as support 

bro now I need to start the papas punch it looks killer love those  little beasts 

your mom screen looks killer as well 

GREAT JOB 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Hay bro 

i would flip as you said looks like it’s filling up nicely 

you will still need to bend for the first week after the flip then let them alone except to defoliate 

me I live dangerously I let mine fill a bit more lol 

but it could get messy 

I sometimes will string up a loose 2 nd net as support 

bro now I need to start the papas punch it looks killer love those  little beasts 

your mom screen looks killer as well 

GREAT JOB 

YOU would veg even longer than Monday........................I want to get this RIGHT..................so IF I need to wait more I will..........................OYU know much more than me on this screen deal..........it's my 1st one.

YUP, Mom screen looks pretty good......................hopefully I can get the big screen a little tighter and more uniform than the Mom screen.

My Gavita WILL penetrate to the floor.....................so that is no issue on the big screen.......................

PAPA..............you would only tuck for 1 week into the flip...........................then just let them come up????? Wonder how tall they could come up, yet still be able to be self supporting???

Papa, your "Punch" look great..............CERTAINLY have "Hybrid vigor" and are killing it. In 4 or 5 weeks, when the mom screen is done, they will go in there..................

Hey..................you want a "cut" of Papa's Punch...............................  LMAO!!!!  Gonna be smoking it before you even germ one :)

BTW..............between the 8 , there IS diversity........................actually quite a bit.....................but, ALL of them have Sugar Punch "type" leaf's. I hope the SP does not totally dominate your cross, as I am hoping it leans towards Goji, but with increased Bud size. Goji yields WELL, but she throws small rock hard nuggets............nothing big..............maybe the SP mom will fatten her up a bit...............it did on the leaf's.

:)

• Like 1

Monday will be fine  your plants are growing a bit quicker then mine 

yes I only bend up to the  beginning of the 2 nd week after the flip  and then let them go wild so they increase in size  and some times I’ll put up a second screen for extra support 

then I’ve never used the octopots before and the growth is quite rapid 

What ever you decide you wouldn’t go wrong it’s going to be fun 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Wow, your plants look stunning JetDro! And i love how clean you keep them! Great job! :)

Thanks man, the power of TVF/TTF and good clean organic soil, and NO PESTS............lol!  They keep themselves clean pretty much. The TVF provides everything they need, NEVER get yellow leaves, nor crinkled, and they never die................lol............I have had a 4 foot plant finish with its 1st set of leaf's still on her........!  

I have also learned............FOR ME............much better to water small amount every day, than to over water and have to wait 3 or so. I could NEVER get watering larger pots down, always too much or too little. Now I just hit everyone but Octo ladies EVERY day with a smaller drink. Feel the pot next night when I water, TELLS ME if it was too much or not enough. After a while it became easy to just know how much to water them . I feed TVF every 3rd day or so. If I want a growth spurt, feed them 3 nights in a row, they will grow in a spurt. Want them to just chill, no food for 5 or 6 days at a time. Getting to where it is second nature to me...............BUT.................doing all this Pheno hunting so I no longer need to keep so many plants in soil pots.

I want 4 awesome ladies, 1 for each corner of the screen('oh yeah, going screen from now on :) )  so I can just run 1 Gavita light, and keep 4 Mom's. that would be my ideal.  The 4x4 screen is going to provide me with a shit ton of bud, can see that from my Mom screen already.  I know I have Goji covered, like a dumb ass I put 2 of the SAME cut in the big screen, DOH, but I have 5 different ones in the Mom screen, and have new Mom's of all.  I already know that probably all 5 will be keepers, but I will pick 1 to keep when the Mom screen comes down.....just hope it is Number 1......'cause 2 of those are in the big screen.  I should have Chucky's Bride covered too. Seems every 2nd or 3rd one is the pheno I want, have 3 in the Mom screen, so the keeper is in there somewhere.  My friends Cloud Watcher X Star Dawg is getting left behind. She is SQUAT, throwing HUGE leaf's, and NOT gonna cover her share of the screen unless she changes gears in flower.  Wish I had not put her in the big screen, but who knows, she just might kick it later. Papa's Punch WILL be my number 3 spot in the all star 4, lol, already know it. Have 8 to hunt through.....but not sexed yet so maybe closer to 3-4. If I get 4 I will find a keeper in them, they look to nice and healthy, it was a GOOD cross. Spot 4 will be Napali Pink......can just tell it is a plant that will suit me,  see how she roll's in "Cozz's room, gonna have her , lol.

With 4 "keeper's", and a steady supply of bud for me, I can then go through my seed collection, and run everything, on the small Mom screen, try to find something I like. This way I can throw down 10 or 12 of an unknown , and see whats in there, W/O worry of not having good bud to smoke, instead of throwing down 1 or 2 of 5 different strains like I normally would. When
I do that i either get: Nothing really good, or something really good, but only 1 tiny plant of it...............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Monday will be fine  your plants are growing a bit quicker then mine 

yes I only bend up to the  beginning of the 2 nd week after the flip  and then let them go wild so they increase in size  and some times I’ll put up a second screen for extra support 

then I’ve never used the octopots before and the growth is quite rapid 

What ever you decide you wouldn’t go wrong it’s going to be fun 

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT...............much work................but VERY FUN!!! Kind of cool seeing how the plant reacts to this method.

So your saying you tuck for like 10 days or so??? Till start of 2nd week?

I see that it really will be fine......................no matter if I get it perfect or not.......................even if I fill 1/2 my screen, it is going to be a HARVEST! :)

I AM worried about the flip however....................these ladies are very strong n healthy, in their PRIME, lol, and are going to go insane when the light changes. I have never flipped a 4 foot tall plant in an Octopot before..............I guarantee the Goji's are at least that big, un wound. I think it will be CHAOS personally.........................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking great Jet. I can't believe that mom screen. It's growing fast. Busted all of my likes trying to keep up. 

peace

• Like 1

Chaos would be awesome, a headache but awesome. I cant wait to see how they look in 2 weeks. 

• Like 4

Just 1 night without a tuck produces this, Heaven help me when I flip............DSC00001.thumb.JPG.c072bd8382fc1e5068cd182a56805edd.JPG

Lil Mom's chugging away..............they are actually starting to drink a bit more now..............

DSC00010.thumb.JPG.304680dca044224dd6345bca495f7c90.JPG

• Like 9

New Mom/seedling area set up today, different room, now the big screen can be flipped when I want to do it.

Going to let the big screen ladies have till Monday or Tuesday to continue up through  the screen. I have been keeping them so under it that the fans barely develop. When I let them come up a bit, the fans grow  out very fast, and the ladies seem a bit happier. When I give them a day or 2 to come up, I can really see what I got, and what it is going to look like.

Goji's are now sucking over a gallon a day, pretty soon I will need my 30 gallon can/pump/hose deal to fill the rez's..............

Thinking it was a POOR decision on my part to run an unknown CB in this screen. She is making shoots alright, 100's of them, but like most Chucky's, she is very spindly, and thinking it will have buds laying all over the net . The Cloud Watcher x Star Dawg is NOT impressing me!!!  She is doing nothing much of anything..............................teach me a lesson!!!

The Goji is just taking over the screen. To be honest, I COULD yank the CB and CW's out, give the 2 Goji's another 1.5 weeks, they could easily fill that screen themselves. I would, but you just never know.  I will run it this way, hope the CB throws something bigger than marbles, and that the CWxSD hits some kind of stride in the flip.

DSC00003.JPG

• Like 5

Can you start removing limbs from the CB? Maybe force it to stiffen up some? Ever use any Silicon in your soil. It's produces stronger cell walls in plants and maybe wouldn't hurt. I use it for pest protection, too. It helps the plant manage stressful times better as well.Don't know that it would help CB's structure but it might help it somewhat from what you just said. It's supposed to increase bud size, too, but every product marketed to cannabis increases bud size, ammarite? lol

You aren't going over your plant limit down there are you? ... :P

Stay dry and keep a lifejacket handy. 

peace

• Like 4

Yup, way under the limit here.    :)

T5's still working well, ladies looking just fine. My 1st screen is working better than I thought. Not real even or 100 % filled, but decent enough for my 1st try at it. Got too many Mom's and cut's, be glad when this screen finishes, and I can do some cleaning house..     :)

All of my different Goji's in this screen look about identical, not much variety in the seeds it appears, a good thing since all previous ones have been great.

I have 1 of Barrie84's Boudica F2's in the screen...............she flat ass STINKS!!!!

HAPPY MOM'S day to any Mom's here!!!!

Peace,

Jet

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00017.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

• Like 2

Hi jet ? You have Boudicca seeds :dribble:

looking good as usual 

• Haha 1

YUP...........................from Barrie84............................Boudica F2................................believe I have enough to share.........................would you care for some.................. :)