•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

So, trying to figure out what to run next round....................get it set n ready to drop when it is time. I know I will run them on a big screen(assuming of course MY big screen finishes ok) and I KNOW 1 of them will be a Goji, and another will be Papa's Punch. Hoping by then to have Napali Pink, she will be my 3rd.....................so picking ONE of these for the 4th lady into the screen.

Little bottle is Gage Green.......................above it is C99 F6(Indican's) ...........LSD from Bogg.....................gotta be a DECADE old at least.......lol..................

Took 3 "self'd" seeds from the BIG NASTY PURPLE Road Trip from 2 years ago....that is the RT bag

Round Mosca is his Blue Iguana???????? Know nothing of it.

For the life of me I cannot remember what or where I got the C99 top right hand corner????? c99xed????? or is it c99 cubed???? ANYONE???? BUELLER?????

I hate making choices..............................  lol

DSC00001.JPG

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Atleast you've got options, Jet! I'd say pop them all if you can't choose! :D

MAYBE my 4th lady could be A.H. .......................................forgot about her.........................................think I would rather have her than those above......................we still on for that???

YOU have tried MY Bud.......................so you see what I tend to burn................will I LIKE your A.H???????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 3

Been staring at it all day , then the penny dropped ............... its C99 x third dimension  

phew that was doing my head in haha 3 D , I win : )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ifish said:

Been staring at it all day , then the penny dropped ............... its C99 x third dimension  

phew that was doing my head in haha 3 D , I win : )

COOL................thanks...........................What does that mean?????????????? LMAO ....You know who made it????/ Anything about it???

At least I know it's name....................maybe do some digging figure out where I got it.................thinking Scott???????? Was that you D.G. ?????

4 minutes ago, ifish said:

I think third dimension is from sub cool

YUP..................just looked it up...................OH BOY SUBCOOL's STUFF.............................WOW................AMAZING..............................what a find!!!

So it's over priced bullshit SLUNG to make $$$$$ . Hey, Sub was not cool 10 years ago...........................cannot imagine it has changed any.....................but that is just my opinion.
Apollo 13/ Jack's Cleaner/Space Queen   X C99...........................HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......done in 50-55 days.

Interesting, even though I am not a fanboy of his, I like what's in it..................might be worth a shot .

Thanks ifish!!!

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I saw it as 3D right away but I never heard of the strain, really. 

G39 x Anastasia... that sounds like fire. G39 was a fun plant to grow for me. Frostiest plant I ever grew, too. 

Blue Dream could be fun. I never grew it but if it was a good one, I'd probably enjoy it. 

BOG LSD... I'd try it.

Can't go wrong with anything in that group. Maybe I can send those Sunshine Daydream down real quick. I have only a few I can let go. But, I remember telling you I would. I'll PM you in a bit.

peace

• Like 2

I may have asked this already but with the fast growth in the Octopots do they finish any earlier? It seems like Gardenartus said they did....

• Like 1

I just shucked some MOB X cocoon,  if you have any interest I'll gladly send you some . F1s, never run before but if you're down to roll the dice let me know

Also have a ton of TRUCK< trainwreck  x huck kush> , did a repro for @BeachBud a good 18 months back.  

Edited by islayhearts
I can't spell.
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, JetDro said:

MAYBE my 4th lady could be A.H. .......................................forgot about her.........................................think I would rather have her than those above......................we still on for that???

YOU have tried MY Bud.......................so you see what I tend to burn................will I LIKE your A.H???????????????????????????????????????????????

I am sure you'll love my A.H. but the clones still have not rooted. And yeah, we're still on for that! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I may have asked this already but with the fast growth in the Octopots do they finish any earlier? It seems like Gardenartus said they did....

NO, not to my thinking......................about the same for me..................I actually let them run a bit longer in the Octo's,

• Like 3

16 hours ago, islayhearts said:

I just shucked some MOB X cocoon,  if you have any interest I'll gladly send you some . F1s, never run before but if you're down to roll the dice let me know

Also have a ton of TRUCK< trainwreck  x huck kush> , did a repro for @BeachBud a good 18 months back.  

What is MOB X Cocoon???

You still have my Goji running??????????

TRUCK sounds good...................   :)

Long time no hear, how u been????

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yes some strains have finished up sooner, there is another gent doing them that found the same with a few strains. Most finish up the same, but some finish earlier.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JetDro said:

What is MOB X Cocoon???

You still have my Goji running??????????

TRUCK sounds good...................   :)

Long time no hear, how u been????

Mob  is Maines own blueberry,  fast  8 week purple/ black buds with a strong  sweet blueberry smell.  Like canned blueberry pie filling.  Not super dense  but very frosty.  

Cocoon  is a Bodhi stain,  loompa headband x wookie 15. Growing her now,  dense  large buds,  great trich coverage.  Haven't tested her yet,  about 2 more weeks till chop.  10 to 11 strain if I remember correctly.  Haven't seen anyone else grow it but it's from Bodhi, can't be bad.  

The TRUCK is nice.  Most of them have been indica leaning,  strong stalks as you would imagine with the huckleberry kush genetics. 

I do have the goji cut.... it hates me though.  Always seems to be some issue when I grow her but she is lovely.  Have 2 little cuts going right now and a friend has a plant as well.  If I ever lose it,  I'll be buying a pack of the goji og if I can find one.  Plan is to make some goji fem seeds if I can keep them alive that long. 

This grow  you have going is amazing!!!! Can't wait to see how it all finishes up.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, islayhearts said:

Mob  is Maines own blueberry,  fast  8 week purple/ black buds with a strong  sweet blueberry smell.  Like canned blueberry pie filling.  Not super dense  but very frosty.  

Cocoon  is a Bodhi stain,  loompa headband x wookie 15. Growing her now,  dense  large buds,  great trich coverage.  Haven't tested her yet,  about 2 more weeks till chop.  10 to 11 strain if I remember correctly.  Haven't seen anyone else grow it but it's from Bodhi, can't be bad.  

The TRUCK is nice.  Most of them have been indica leaning,  strong stalks as you would imagine with the huckleberry kush genetics. 

I do have the goji cut.... it hates me though.  Always seems to be some issue when I grow her but she is lovely.  Have 2 little cuts going right now and a friend has a plant as well.  If I ever lose it,  I'll be buying a pack of the goji og if I can find one.  Plan is to make some goji fem seeds if I can keep them alive that long. 

This grow  you have going is amazing!!!! Can't wait to see how it all finishes up.  

Can I have a CUT OF that Goji back...................................I have lost her..................I wil trade you back my KILLER cut of Goji X Hgk...Holy Grail Kush....................I want to ht it with my Goji X HGk.......................preserve that cut...................................I have NOT found another liker her.....................close,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but NOT like her..................SO COOL you still have her, GLAD I gave her up to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like I want to run BOTH of those...........................the Mob and the Truck............................ THANKS MAN.,......................ANYTHING I HAVE IS YOURS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,butv my best is the Goji, you already have it.

Sounds like a Horse Trade in the making........................................   :) PM me...................   :)

• Like 2

On 5/9/2019 at 12:17 AM, JetDro said:

gallery_2045_1131_4688805.jpg

Fuck me, that's a pretty sight. :wub:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Noah Fentz said:

Fuck me, that's a pretty sight. :wub:

YUP.....................BUT NOT mine................swiped off the "net" . THIS is what I HOPE to re create..........................................LMAO!!! THAT screen is PERFECT...................the odds of my 1st screen looking like that.......................

.0000000007%...........................................LMAO!!!!

• Haha 2

Ahh, I thought it was yours.

4 minutes ago, Noah Fentz said:

Ahh, I thought it was yours.

Would LOVE to say YES........................but it is not! I shall do even BETTER.............................................   :cry

Actually looking at it close.................................it HAS been Photoshop'd  I believe.......................................LMAO!!!!!

Ladies on the Big Screen turned to short hours tonight. I have had ENOUGH veg time. Knowing the 2 Goji's are going to go insane on the flip(Hell, they are growing 2 inches/day  on EVERY shoot now!) the screen will be filled.

'Bout time..........................for the record...................Turned 5/13/19..................................................let's get this show going already   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, islayhearts said:

I might be able to hook you up with some Goji f2 seeds this summer. I'm not sure how many I'll get and exactly when but they're being done now I believe.. I still have never smoked it, much less grown it. It's been on the wish list for a long time. 

peace

• Like 3

F2's are not my thing. I prefer F1's or straight up, too much variation to hunt through on the F2's...........I KNOW it opens the gene pool WAY up, but I am NO EXPERT, and easier for me to hunt through the F1's or original. I WILL find some original Goji seeds..............and Islay has my original Goji cut I am trying to get back................but thanks Mr. G!!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JetDro said:

I WILL find some original Goji seeds..............and Islay has my original Goji cut I am trying to get back................but thanks Mr. G!!!!

Remember me!

In the meantime, I'll take them. One thing I'm seeing is the elite strains are becoming all too elite. As in people like me won't have access to f1's soon. It's already going the way of the highest bidder. Seems like lots of the young Cali breeders all have plans of being "boutique" growers for the luxury and wealthy buyer market. Beans are already getting into the $250-450 range for a pack of seeds. It's only a matter of time before everybody will be thinking like that. 

I'm really hoping I can get my hands on an original f1 so I know what I'm looking for, but it won't stop me from growing f2s . If It tastes good, I'll know it, lol.

peace