•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

7 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Wow, no words. This is a tough thread to read... Sorry for your losses.. prayers and vibes bro

Thanks G..................I am feeling better today.................was a rough night, but in the end, it is what it is........................APPRECIATE your support man!!!! Everyone's too!!!!!

Sorry for your loss man, pets are family members and sometimes just as tuff on emotions!

Peace,

Baq

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Sorry for your loss man, pets are family members and sometimes just as tuff on emotions!

Peace,

Baq

Thanks man, he was family, but he is better off now. I could not watch him in pain, animals just do not know better, and we gotta watch out for them. It was his time.

• Like 1

Sugar Punch x Goji Og , otherwise known as Papa's Punch, are getting ready to come out of the gate!  Have 3 different Pheno's, the 2 I am interested in are these 2:

DSC00001.thumb.JPG.5fd3e88076bf7a94a60146bdeba57ad9.JPG

THAT aint like no Goji leaf I ever seen yet, and I have grown a few.

DSC00002.thumb.JPG.a7a4cd5462ac0aca5ff69c6a4e8c2d2f.JPG

The skinnier leaf version

They are healthy, starting to suck water at an alarming rate(hand watering these) and approaching the home made screen. They will get the flip Monday . Sorry got the HPS glowing over them .

DSC00003.thumb.JPG.bb983ced2bab21bc54f90c9d17250ce6.JPG

Big screen is getting silly

DSC00004.thumb.JPG.bd85fc908ab5bf3749265e41dfe44dda.JPG

Batting 100 percent on my clones for last 5 rounds. The simpler I do it, the better it works. These are 2 of each of the 5 PP ladies

DSC00005.thumb.JPG.48ebf05cdee5b67f18758c61e030543f.JPG

The latest, and LAST set of "Mom's" from the Mom screen. In a weeks time I will cull when I smoke the harvest and figure out what I have.

DSC00006.thumb.JPG.69908c306f74af8240a77d7b49f2f033.JPG

Dropped 16 seeds thinking 2 days ago. 8 SSDD, 8 Orange Goji. 1st sign of life already, and it is an Orange Goji...................SWEET!!!!

DSC00007.thumb.JPG.0dc9b145b489509f332f77ab461215cd.JPG

DSC00008.thumb.JPG.d3f3ff3d05763ff1a8e38559000e4bf6.JPG

• Like 5

8 hours ago, JetDro said:

IF she lives, ANYONE who wants her can have her from me, then, much as I do YOU.................they owe me...................lol!!!!

If she lives, I will definitely take you up on that offer

• Like 2

When trying to save those messed up clones a dome is certainly a nono, little light is the best or keep them in the dark and let them dry.

If they don't make it,  i 'll send you some more when i have new cuts. I'd love to go into the history books as the grower that supplied the new world with the Amnesia Haze core cut! :D

• Like 5

I hope I get to smoke it one day. It has a reputation. It just never made to my lips..

Good luck and best vibes with the babies Jet. Definitely some light, and maybe a light fan on them to dry them a little faster and give them a little stimulation..??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I hope I get to smoke it one day. It has a reputation. It just never made to my lips..

Good luck and best vibes with the babies Jet. Definitely some light, and maybe a light fan on them to dry them a little faster and give them a little stimulation..??

IF they make it you will not only get to try it, but grow it.

Have light fluro on them, added small fan barely blowing on them. Just a waiting game now. 1 has died, 3 are left. Pretty sure 1 will make it.

The best looking one has a broken main stem! It is just barely holding on. I have her "propped" up on a wire stand. It is so close to coming apart I am afraid to touch it.

Do not know what to do. IF I try and tape it, it WILL break. IF I leave it too long, and the top shoot grows out, it will break under the weight.

Here is what I am talking about:

DSC00002.thumb.JPG.5ff549a0334717ba3a9c18df3dd93684.JPG

DSC00001.thumb.JPG.23055627faac0e7cd344b00241ce5769.JPG

• Like 2

Man, that looks like a bump and it’s done. Maybe you can cut it off and get it to root. I’m not sure that little bit hanging on will provide enough food for it to live. 

Good luck with it.

I have seen plants I thought would never have a chance suddenly come to life.

Those look better than they did, I think you have a good shot at them surviving.

• Like 1

Just now, Justcozz said:

Man, that looks like a bump and it’s done. Maybe you can cut it off and get it to root. I’m not sure that little bit hanging on will provide enough food for it to live. 

Good luck with it.

I would not think so either.........................but it is! She picked her leaf up today, and turned towards the light.

So afraid to touch her.........................IF i cut it there, no way she will root.................gonna let her try and grow a bit, not touch her, then maybe take a cut...............what else can I do

1 minute ago, overlord said:

I have seen plants I thought would never have a chance suddenly come to life.

Those look better than they did, I think you have a good shot at them surviving.

I had one 2 day old seedling I was transplanting. Accidentally pulled the plant from the cup, broke off at dirt level. Threw it in a garbage can. 1 week later, when emptying the can,

I saw the lil one had thrown roots in the garbage can! IT LIVES TODAY, a beautiful male Papa's Punch......................

One has been put out of it's misery, she was NOT going to make it. The one with the broken main stem, is lifting her leaves and facing the light. IF the stem holds on for a week or so, I will save her. The other 2 are not doing much. 1 is just a stalk, hoping she will throw a side shoot because she is not dead yet.

They seem to like the little fan on them..................GOOD idea Mr. G!!!

• Like 1

While scrogging, I will sometimes break a branch and of course your heart sinks a little.

But I just either tie them to the screen, or keep the weight supported by taping, tie off, or staking and most of the time they just keep growing. many times much to my suprise!!

Plants in general are pretty amazing..

2 minutes ago, overlord said:

While scrogging, I will sometimes break a branch and of course your heart sinks a little.

But I just either tie them to the screen, or keep the weight supported by taping, tie off, or staking and most of the time they just keep growing. many times much to my suprise!!

Plants in general are pretty amazing..

This was my 1st time at SCROG. I broke MANY branches.......................NOT A ONE died, they all just continued on their merry way, hoping this lil cut will do the same.

They are just so fragile right now, afraid to touch them.

• Like 2

3 days in the "dirt" 7 of 8 Orange Goji are up, the 8th has a bump in the soil, it will be up by tomorrow I bet.

None of the SSDD have shown themselves, 8 of them too, just above the Goji. DSC00002.thumb.JPG.12925a16de6f7c04de6586f885501d80.JPG

The PP "cuts" are all looking happy, dome will go away tomorrow, seems all will make it again, getting good at it with all this practice lately,lol.

DSC00003.thumb.JPG.bf43149611bf4e17a9e585f45d74990a.JPG

Goji making Bud

DSC00004.thumb.JPG.9e97f1671072c1d5572048b6075d23d1.JPG

Chucky's Bride making Bud

DSC00005.thumb.JPG.40ee6f962221c574c1cd0a80a6808a7d.JPG

Papa's Punch digging the HPS over their heads.................watching them grow by the hour, VERY healthy cross Papalag!

DSC00006.thumb.JPG.cfca30bdd7acf98c1124d25504de30aa.JPG

Peace,

Jet

• Like 3

Those clones look 100% better than the last time I looked. Hope they make it... You're doing something right.. isn't kelp stuff good for stress?? seems like I read that.. no reason to over treat them, though. They like the drying out! That Gulf Coast weather got into their bones. The heat is seeping in... heh. best vibes!

18 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Good luck with it.

18 hours ago, JetDro said:

IF they make it you will not only get to try it, but grow it.

Have light fluro on them, added small fan barely blowing on them. Just a waiting game now. 1 has died, 3 are left. Pretty sure 1 will make it.

The best looking one has a broken main stem! It is just barely holding on. I have her "propped" up on a wire stand. It is so close to coming apart I am afraid to touch it.

Do not know what to do. IF I try and tape it, it WILL break. IF I leave it too long, and the top shoot grows out, it will break under the weight.

Here is what I am talking about:

DSC00002.thumb.JPG.5ff549a0334717ba3a9c18df3dd93684.JPG

DSC00001.thumb.JPG.23055627faac0e7cd344b00241ce5769.JPG

Tape it.  Ive broken tons of stems gardening, and always keep masking tape close by for emergency surgery.  As long as there’s a thread still attached, they almost always pull through.  It acts as a splint, just a small piece of tape wrapped around the break holds it in place while it heals.  Works on tomatoes, peppers, and pot, and you get a much stronger stem afterwards, the plant heals itself creating a “knuckle”    

• Like 2

I agree with @dieseldog381 tape her up i keep duct tape and all sorts of things he’ll Ian like a bull in a china shop so you got to get good at repairs 

• Like 1

I think they will make it, long as you go easy on them with the lights. One small tube light from 15 watts 15 cm from the top will be good i believe. The less the better in this stadium. Keep the temperature around 20 degrees and things should be fine.

• Like 2

Not comfortable taping it up yet. Afraid it will come apart if I even move it. Let it go a few more days, then I will tape it . They are slowly drying out, weak light overhead.

NOTE TO SELF: Papa's Punch turned today 6/14/19........................go to town ladies!

I think I am going to be able to save 1 of each strain on the cuts! Looks like I have a chance anyways:

DSC00002.thumb.JPG.b88ea2563803c15cef3bcc2c117c6d00.JPG

Long as her stem stays intact a few more days, THIS one shall make it..................believe it is R.P.P. was staked with another saying "Super Skunk"

This lady is still sad, hard to tell if she is getting better or just dying slowly, lol

DSC00003.thumb.JPG.4714f4fdd6f1525ffb4af76d9de8e808.JPG

Thinking this one is A.H. but not sure. She is just a stalk, but appears she just might throw some side branches and return to the living too.

DSC00005.thumb.JPG.5e32de989817ff46c3de03c2304c7e46.JPG

DSC00006.thumb.JPG.d045774f31326282aca8902c35ddde7e.JPG

DSC00007.thumb.JPG.33696d83ec3614cfa70106111857a259.JPG

Peace,

Jet

• Like 3

They will make I-am sending good vibes 

bro on the one that’s broken can you build  a splint? 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Papalag said:

They will make I-am sending good vibes 

bro on the one that’s broken can you build  a splint? 

It is so barely hanging on, I am afraid just picking the cup up and moving it through the air will break it. I cannot tape it laid over like that, and I am afraid IF I bend it upright to tape, it will break.

Think best course is to let her go like this a bit, maybe put in another brace to keep it from sliding off the one it is balanced on now.  Give it this weekend and see what happens.

The "stick" looks like she is trying to throw some new growth. When I look close at it, the tips are burnt, but appears ok deeper inside. One of the little bumps on her does not have burn marks, the one way down low on her. IF I can keep the stick happy a week or so and alive, she will throw new growth. I think that one is the one I want, Amnesia Haze.

Hamme will have to tell me when he can. IT WAS NOT the pair stuck together with the stake.............he told me he thinks those were the R.P.P. x Chem

The 3rd one is just in suspended animation......................I THINK it is getting better.........but NOT sure.................................she is in sad sad shape.

Good things are never easy.....................................easy things are never good.......................................

4 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I cannot tell yet which is what, but from the looks of it this one is certainly going to make it.

DSC00002.JPG

She was in the pair with the Super Skunk stake through them. The other one that was with her never had a chance and did not make it. IF it was not for the broken stem, 100 percent she makes it. Still say 90 % this one will be ok.

Both the "stick" and the sad looking one were together when you sent them, so those 2 are the same. Thinking AH, as YOU said you "thought" the RPP's had the SS stake in them.

I REALLY want the A.H. to make it. Tried the R.P.P.................LOUD, stinky, hits HARD.................I got 3 or 4 real similar to her...............My Cloud Watcher x Stardog is like her.

Anything I have crossed Stardog to is like the RPP. VERY excellent weed...................................want her too.................BUT

THE AMNESIA HAZE SPEAKS TO ME!!! It is unusual, it is beautiful looking bud, and I will CRY if one of her does not make it..................to ME AH=SPECIAL 

You told me how good it was, you under sold it, she will probably become my "Go To" smoke from now on.....................................I like it even better than my Goji, and that is saying something.

• Like 3

Nice to know that the Amnesia Haze i send you is so much to your liking my friend. I absolutely agree that she is special. As many times as i've grown this strain, it never bores me. She is a pleasure to grow and a pleasure to smoke 

So i can understand why you want to keep her. If your A.H. cuts don't make it, i'll send you fresh ones soon as i have 'm. 

• Like 3