•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

Yeah, JustCozz, you probably want me to supply all Open Grow with Amnesia Haze  just to hear that hydro weed is shit! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

You guys are a lot more optimistic about those clones than I am... :whistling

Just gotta have faith Mr. G.

Like I said, all 3 are going to make it!

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

• Like 4

I don't see the one that is broken in half making it. It's too late to do a splice and the surfaces have scabbed over now. I hope it does though. Then you'll have to send me some to show how wrong I was!! :evil:

19 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I don't see the one that is broken in half making it. It's too late to do a splice and the surfaces have scabbed over now. I hope it does though. Then you'll have to send me some to show how wrong I was!! :evil:

DSC00004.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Yeah, JustCozz, you probably want me to supply all Open Grow with Amnesia Haze  just to hear that hydro weed is shit! :P

Anyone who calls this A.H. shit weed.....................is just lost in the woods!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ifish said:

Outstanding job : ) she’s a winner for sure !

Thank you! Wanted to give her time before I attempted a repair. Think this will hold her, at least till I can pull a cut from her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope she makes it bro! I'll be pulling for it more than anyone... why? well, I'm not sure...:whistling

Maybe she'll still callus over. I've been having rough luck with my clones but that's all my fault for not having a station set up with a light and heatmat. I finally got my mat back and have a little spot going for my seedlings. I may not be doing any clones before I get back next month.

Glad you are getting plenty of practice nursing these babies along...probably going to need it tomorrow when you get more.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I hope she makes it bro! I'll be pulling for it more than anyone... why? well, I'm not sure...:whistling

Maybe she'll still callus over. I've been having rough luck with my clones but that's all my fault for not having a station set up with a light and heatmat. I finally got my mat back and have a little spot going for my seedlings. I may not be doing any clones before I get back next month.

I am like 40 for 40 on my clones this year. Have good cloning gel, cut them properly, use Rapid Rooters in a tray that holds water in the bottom, and a dome for first few days.

I use a heat mat, but have had same results without one. The low light level is the key, I only put them under the T5's, and then way off to the side, getting only indirect lighting till they throw roots.

Here is "Papa's Punch" clones just starting to throw roots. This is how far out of the main light I place them .

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Happy to see she made it Jet! Well done! :verrygood

Yup, turned the corner, long as broken back does not freak out over my repair job, she should be just fine. R.P.P. x Chem lives!!!!! (pretty sure thats what SHE is)

A.H. will make it, the "stick" has absolutely thrown fresh new growth, she is not too pretty, lol, but soon she will actually be a plant!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Glad you are getting plenty of practice nursing these babies along...probably going to need it tomorrow when you get more.

O.M.G. sure hope they are not as bad as these were. But it is what it is, long as they make it here alive, and in 1 or 2 pieces, lol, .

You check on them, still hitting here tomorrow????

Yes, should land tomorrow. I’m pretty confident that they will still be intact and not need tape and splints. 

9 minutes ago, JetDro said:

The low light level is the key, I only put them under the T5's, and then way off to the side, getting only indirect lighting till they throw roots.

Maybe that’s my problem.....too much light. I’m running my MH at 500w in the 2x4 tent at about 30 inches above them. 

Big screen chugging along. they are on total auto pilot now, just filling the rezs, letting them do their thing. Chucky's Bride, back left corner, getting serious at day 32

DSC00009.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justcozz said:

Yes, should land tomorrow. I’m pretty confident that they will still be intact and not need tape and splints. 

Maybe that’s my problem.....too much light. I’m running my MH at 500w in the 2x4 tent at about 30 inches above them. 

WHY I posted up pics of mine..................see how happy they are. See where the T5 is , they are off to the side.

Your giving them full ass light, nothing to eat. place them off to the side, out of the direct light, give them some food at 1/4-1/2 strength

Would be nice if they were just a bit "sad" , but Hamme's have prepared me for the worst case...................................:ph34r:

Just think 'Cozz..................in just a few weeks time, you shall have Amnesia Haze to...................and IT IS all THAT!!!!!!

I MIGHT send you a TINY TINY Bud of it..................................................MAYBE.................................lol.

Your NP's look GREAT!!! Look at the leaves, going to be beautiful beautiful plants, pink pistils or not!!!!

• Like 1

Finally, hanging 7 days, going to test Goji # 1, # 5, and # 6, may be too early to tell, but Im going to try anyways. Need to do away with some mother's, lol.

DSC00010.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

Yup, turned the corner, long as broken back does not freak out over my repair job, she should be just fine. R.P.P. x Chem lives!!!!! (pretty sure thats what SHE is)

A.H. will make it, the "stick" has absolutely thrown fresh new growth, she is not too pretty, lol, but soon she will actually be a plant!!!

Next time when i send you some cuts, i'll leave them much drier. Then they should arrive rather fresh. 

Just now, Hamme Hydro said:

Next time when i send you a cut, i'll leave them much drier. Then they should arrive rather fresh. 

AGREE......................I think they got water logged. They were soaking wet when I pulled them out.  I TOLD YOU to make it wet............had no clue that would happen.

You wrapped them so well no moisture got out!!!

We live and learn.

You have no idea how happy I am to know I am going to save them.  Do not re send to "Cozz, I will send him ones, I am so much closer it will only be 3-4 days on their trip, should be much better off than coming from Holland.  I have some NP's coming tomorrow, be curious to see how they handled the shorter trip.

• Like 1

Oké Jet, i'll only send JustCozz some buds. 

Indeed i think the best time to pack and send clones is when they almost need watering. But honestly, i have yet to see if i can send you anything better then Amnesia Haze! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Oké Jet, i'll only send JustCozz some buds. 

Indeed i think the best time to pack and send clones is when they almost need watering. But honestly, i have yet to see if i can send you anything better then Amnesia Haze! 

I know you think the R.P.P. x Chem is better than the A.H. Agree, it is louder(smellier) hits a bit harder, and has smell for days, but I think the A.H. is head and shoulders better.

I will run both.

Think you may be right on the clones. Not dry, but maybe a day before it would need watering. I think ALL the damage to these was due to being so wet............MY FAULT for asking you to "soak" them. Did not think you would do such a good job wrapping them that they never had a chance to dry out.

If you want to try again to "Cozz, you did a good job to me, and it would probably make it. Depends if you want to or not. You KNOW it is going to be weeks and weeks before I can even think about taking cuts of these. If you do, LABEL THEM...............like 1 and 2 or A & B or Just and Cozz..................................

@JetDro, great idea. 3 days and they will be here. You would have the NP if I didn’t wait until the weekend to send them. I need to start sending stuff on Monday’s.

@Hamme Hydro, very cool of you bro...

All this talk about making the cuts too wet before sending has me worried. My fingers are crossed.

• Like 1

Damn international clone exchange lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Think you may be right on the clones. Not dry, but maybe a day before it would need watering. I think ALL the damage to these was due to being so wet............MY FAULT for asking you to "soak" them. Did not think you would do such a good job wrapping them that they never had a chance to dry out.

It seemed like a good idea to me too to keep them moist, so i watered the cuttings right before i packed and send them. Luckily most of them survived, but we both learned that sending them drier is better!