•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

2 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

That Annesia Haze plant doesn't look happy indeed. Perhaps the soil is too hot for her. The strains don't like too much fertilizers. 

Nice screen! :showoff:

NEW soil yesterday.................INERT soil........................nothing in it.  50 % perlite 50 % Sunshine  4  . Did give her nutes with the water just today............................ARGH.......................

Wonder................................PULL HER  AND FLUSH HER BUCKET with just fresh water.............................or let her run a few days in the new bigger pot???

Will let her run 2 days, if she gets worse will flush her pot......................then only water from now on till I see her hungry...........................what a BITCH she is.............making me EARN HER!!

Screen is stupid. ALL the Chucky's are laying on each other off to the left.....................lol.................lol...................The heavy Goji's one's are laying every which way across the screen, it is out of control, and a beautiful sight in person................pictures do no justice to it!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JetDro said:

NEW soil yesterday.................INERT soil........................nothing in it.  50 % perlite 50 % Sunshine  4  . Did give her nutes with the water just today............................ARGH.......................

Then the soil was most certainly not too hot! Giving her nothing to eat with the sun burning on her head caused the leaves to curl from stress.  Since she has a nutriment shortage, give her a little extra. 

2 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Then the soil was most certainly not too hot! Giving her nothing to eat with the sun burning on her head caused the leaves to curl from stress.  Since she has a nutriment shortage, give her a little extra. 

I gave her my tablespoon per gallon normal feed in VEG about 10 am this morning................really good feed, should I give it a bit or hit her with more today????

She did NOT get that way from the transplant. She has been this way. Her new leaf's are curling under gently, and it seems to take a while for her to grow them out. She seems SLOW growing to me. The RPP in same soil, same nutes, same everything is beautiful and killing it. BUT, that just happened a few days ago, until then she was not much better than the A.H. Now she is 100 percent and looking great.

I think AH> still had bugs on her!!! Thinking that might be an issue. I did not scope her, but she was acting like the bugs were back. I hit the whole room and HER REAL HEAVY just yesterday.

So.....................too much happened in 2 days to figure this out.............SO I think I will let her just stay like she is, give her 2 days. If still not happy happy, I will check her for the bugs again. IF no bugs, THEN I will give her a good dose on feed!!! WHAT YOU THINK????????????  Hate to go up now and feed her without knowing if it will help.....................guess could flush her tomorrow if I feed her now and see she did not like it?????????????

NOT SURE what to do..............

• Sad 1

Don't overfeed her and certainly don't flush at this point! Give her Ec tapwater + 1.0.  Once she recovers, try Ec  tapwater + 0.8 and if it goes well, try Ec tapwater + 0.7 until you've found the sweet spot. The basic rule is Amnesia doesn't like too much fertilizers and when you found the sweet spot she is one of the quickest growing plants i've seen.  Slow grow is a sign she ain't happy. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Don't overfeed her and certainly don't flush at this point! Give her Ec tapwater + 1.0.  Once she recovers, try Ec  tapwater + 0.8 and if it goes well, try Ec tapwater + 0.7 until you've found the sweet spot. The basic rule is Amnesia doesn't like too much fertilizers and when you found the sweet spot she is one of the quickest growing plants i've seen.  Slow grow is a sign she ain't happy. 

YEAH, as I said, she is not happy about SOMETHING. Papa's Punch, Silver Fields, Napali Pink, R.P.P. X Chemdog Orange Goji, Goji, ALL IN EXACT SAME CONDITIONS  same room same light same everything.........................NO ISSUES.

A.H. has NOT been happy YET!!!BUT, neither was RPP until a day or 2 ago. They were both in SAD SAD shape when we started on them. And had bugs too. The RPP just came into her own, and can see her smiling now. The A.H , like I said, is NOT feeling it. She has never once looked happy yet. Happier and Happier, but not really HAPPY.

When I re potted both of the RPP and AH both had same roots, and neither were well established for being as old as they are.

IF you are going to hang here a bit, I will go grab her, take her outside and get real good pics you can see...................also quick check her for GD Bugs?????????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I'd give her some nutriment and 24/0 darkness. 

WHY DARKNESS????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamme Hydro said:

To recover. 

Just took her out for good pictures, let me look at them see if I see anything.............she is certainly "clawing" ............and I DO NOT believe it is from nutes...............bet I see bugs!!!!

Hey @JetDro, what is RPP, again?? 

They're looking great. Best vibes on the minor issues. You do have a lot going on. It's a juggling act at that point. I'm about to have to up pot everything.... I didn't want to count yet. Looks like you have a monster of a trim job coming up on, too. At least you won't have to feel guilty staying inside all day....plus with those temps, it would be a welcome job! peace

37 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey @JetDro, what is RPP, again?? 

They're looking great. Best vibes on the minor issues. You do have a lot going on. It's a juggling act at that point. I'm about to have to up pot everything.... I didn't want to count yet. Looks like you have a monster of a trim job coming up on, too. At least you won't have to feel guilty staying inside all day....plus with those temps, it would be a welcome job! peace

I do not know...................LMAO......................keep asking, do not get my answer................LMAO.................just KNOW THIS...............she is some of the LOUDEST Bud I have ever personally seen. Her stink is so bad it makes one LAUGH ......................and she hits like a nine pound hammer !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

R.P.P. x Chemdawg is a crossing done by Collie Weed. The R.P.P. was created from ms Universe x New York Diesel done by forum member Crimsonfart a few years back. Crimson arranged a contest that i'won and the prize was 23 of those seeds. I grew them and the results were to our likings.

gallery_6495_18670_76634.jpg 

Luckily almost of those seeds turned out to be female.

gallery_6495_18670_29764.thumb.jpg.2b7fedafb2640405ee503d3a85cf960e.jpg

gallery_6495_18670_65952.thumb.jpg.6511852089e336868f4edafd1173d5e4.jpg

gallery_6495_18670_146738.thumb.jpg.2917ed097fc0faf00716fab7fe5ef71e.jpg

NYC Diesell x Ms Universe = R.P.P.

And  because of the buds reeking like berry and the grow came  along online, i suggested to call the strain Raspberry Pi Processor (RPP). Breeder Crimson liked that name so we went with it. 

Even though the buds were big, they were a little airy, so Collie Weed decided to cross her with Chemdawg, known for it's amazing density.  

That is how R.P.P. x Chemdawg came together and the buds are now indeed dense. I hope this helps!

IMG_4500.JPG

IMG_4501.JPG

IMG_4504.JPG

R.P.P. x Chemdawg. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awesome! It looks like it was a success! It's a beauty and must really be a stinker. thx!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Glad i could help! This strain reeks like nothing else, straight through the bag. 

YES it's smell is pretty STUPID !!!! :showoff:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Flowering plants are Sugar Punch X Goji, the bent over same's are 8 Orange Goji, then we have RPP looking well, The Amnesia Haze getting better after figuring her issue. She had a big time bath/soaking in Neem oil also. She did not much care for it, but she will soon. Alternating Spinosad and the Neem oil, I will win in the end, just not pretty during the fight. For whatever reason they have not left the A.H. she is like their mother ship, lol. I got them on the run now, like I say I will win this battle, just gonna take another measure. When she gets clean and happy, I will pull a cut off of her, and re work her one more time. Pain in the ass, but gotta do what I gotta do.

Thinking if I can get A.H to give up a viable cut to me in the next week, I will take cuts from her, the RPP and the NP and let them go outside to flower. Start with small fresh cuts, I can make sure are clean, and run them in the Octopot's. I have 4 Octo's set n ready for action, the 3 just named, and probably MY Original Goji OG straight up back from Slay!  $th slot is not for certain yet, NOR NP in 3 just yet, lol.

My 2 Cup Competition 's  are getting wide leaf's and a mite "spindly" under the wicked HPS light.

The ShackZilla......................LMAO!!! This plant is something !!!   Now it has self topped, and throwing mutant leaf's to one side, normal to the other, she just might make it after all.

The seedling's  not really getting into the HPS at a distance.  Not firing up another light nor the T5's, so they gotta deal with it. I WILL devise a way to get them in closer to it. It is not ideal, but thinking if I BOMB them with the HPS, they might stop stretching to it.

Napali Pink's and the Silver Fields are set to take off. I have them in small pots, and been tied up for a week. When I up pot them, and un tie them and let them breath a minute, they are all set to explode it looks like to me.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00021.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC00024.JPG

• Like 7

I'm late ti the party  but have you grown the silverfields before?? She should be a beast in the octos. 

This thread is nuts by the way,  I would spend 5 minutes everyday in that garden just being lost,  not sure where to start. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, islayhearts said:

I'm late ti the party  but have you grown the silverfields before?? She should be a beast in the octos. 

This thread is nuts by the way,  I would spend 5 minutes everyday in that garden just being lost,  not sure where to start. 

Me too... He has way too much going on for me. Especially when running octos, they make you lazy. In order to run that many plants and keep them healthy, I’d need to hire someone...lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, islayhearts said:

Never run her before. These came as cuts from a friend. Neither are in Octopot's however.......................yet!

• Like 1

Papa's Punch

DSC00005.thumb.JPG.33fdb4d807d22378ab177c10367e8285.JPG

Chucky's Bride is done

DSC00009.thumb.JPG.e081035a480e63e2fa8472160d5ffefa.JPG

DSC00010.thumb.JPG.eeba606fc0db2a353c304bad3282b40c.JPG

DSC00011.thumb.JPG.3417007ca2c24cfddf75dc7d88e163e1.JPG

DSC00015.thumb.JPG.1f9b7452fa98a876242344faeeeb7091.JPG

She is going to fill a few jars this run.

The ShackZilla

DSC00017.thumb.JPG.ae29942c677aa9cec128395a588467f6.JPG

4 of MY Original Goji O.G. . Straight up Goji....................still rooting but I got 'em!

DSC00020.thumb.JPG.431274ff8058cd3f2ed2826bc56b79c5.JPG

1 of My Cup Contestants

DSC00022.thumb.JPG.a6a2bb41e55c8dac63c12a5462783a01.JPG

R.P.P. X Chemdog HAPPY at last !!! Will wonders never cease?

DSC00023.thumb.JPG.5f32f1f88a74eb50ea48d666b3827b68.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

• Like 3

Hi bro how long did chucky ‘s bride take to finish?

rpp healthy happy at last :verrygood

as usual they look amazing