•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

New flower run setting up for the stretch, screen only for support, not running a SCROG on these. 

My new Mom's are healthy and almost ready for an up pot......................last set of cut's still looking good, 1/2 have thrown roots already, A.H. still looking good so this time I think I have her!!!

Peace,

Jet

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

• Like 5

Was looking at the PP I hand pollinated. What is wired is the bud looks normal, like the other ones,  has hairs and all, and still growing well. Feeling her swollen how ever you say and spell the damn word, and swear I feel a seed in there! Certainly VERY hard, thinking my "hit" got her!!!!

I did 2 branch's on 2 different plants, only checked the one, other in the middle, not crawling under the net to get in there.

I have been told that SEEDED Bud is NOT less potent than non seeded Bud.  What does anyone think about that??

• Like 1

Honestly I dont think it matters enough really care. I dont like seeds in my bud, but never noticed a difference in how potent it is.

• Like 1

You have different chemical make up of a seeded plant compared to a sensi plant.

The plant stops making trichromes and being sexy to spending resources on making seeds.  This is a difference  but like I said its a different chemical make up and I will say this gets to the subjective zone in each person's opinion it.  Though technically I would say sensi is stronger on paper all things genetically and environmentally equal.

That said, I have no seen a side by side of testing done with seeded bud and sensi bud.  I would imagine its more of a terpene difference and a shift in thc production.

Keep this in mind/  It is relatively new in society where people can expect seedless bud.  Not that long ago, ago maybe a minute or two ago, almost all weed had seeds.  Only in the days of indoor growing has sensi became a true reality.  We never complained of strength then.  Its all good!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Papalag said:

NICE :evil:

You shoul SMELL it......................................and you will when it is finished and I get some to you......................:showoff:

• Like 1

Very nice bro. Damn :grinning_respect:

• Like 1

Took forever, but Amnesia Haze is now "SAFE" !!!! About a week or so out from placing a cut of her into an Octopot. I shall feel better about it when that happens.

Was a long hard road, sure glad she and RPP survived to grow another day............................:showoff:

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Took forever, but Amnesia Haze is now "SAFE" !!!! About a week or so out from placing a cut of her into an Octopot. I shall feel better about it when that happens.

Was a long hard road, sure glad she and RPP survived to grow another day............................:showoff:

Congrats!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, JetDro said:

I knew you could get r done lol 

great-job

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Papalag said:

I knew you could get r done lol 

great-job

For a minute I was not sure, but now, I got her. Big one 10 days into the flip, and 2 cuts in Dixie's. The 2 in Dixie's appear fine, maybe I am calling it a mite early, but I think I finally have her ass.

Papa's Punch are killing it..................SURE HOPE my hand pollination worked!!!!  They are at day 56, going to let them go 10 weeks, or 70 days. When they come down, the 4 octopot run starts.

Thinking Silver Fields instead of NP??????????????? Cozz's NP threw no pink, he has not sampled the bud yet, his early sample smelled bad, lol. 

Going to be Amnesia Haze...................Raspberry Pi Processor X ChemDog, Orange Goji.......................and EITHER a NP, or a SF, or a SECOND A>H.....................HMMMMMMM that sounds really really good, just might do that!

• Like 4

On 7/30/2019 at 5:47 PM, JetDro said:

Have not tried it myself, but have talked to 3 folks who have...................ORANGE taste, Goji POWER, grows bigger than straight up Goji..........................if it is KILLER, I shall send you a cut

:smoke

Voting for SF. I have 3 running,  still small.  All 3 look different.  

Another underrated sannies strain

• Like 3

The NP was a branch that broke under the bud weight, so I put it up to dry.....still a few weeks from being done. After drying it still smelled like lawn clippings....going to see if it mellows a bit before I attempt to take a test hit. 

I still have high hope for the NaPali, she is a bud building beast. Her branches are thin and long so support is a must, I think she would do beat in a scrog. 

Cant wait to see your screen fill up bro...and the Silverfields is a very good smoke. I think you will really like it...top notch sativa to have around. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

The NP was a branch that broke under the bud weight, so I put it up to dry.....still a few weeks from being done. After drying it still smelled like lawn clippings....going to see if it mellows a bit before I attempt to take a test hit. 

I still have high hope for the NaPali, she is a bud building beast. Her branches are thin and long so support is a must, I think she would do beat in a scrog. 

Cant wait to see your screen fill up bro...and the Silverfields is a very good smoke. I think you will really like it...top notch sativa to have around. 

Maybe it just needs to cure. My NAW gear didn't have much taste to them and I was bummed but now that it's been a month they taste really good. And, I've noticed that immature plants never taste good. Taking a bud early never worked to good for me. So, maybe it's still developing the terps and trichs. 

• Like 3

The papa's punch is getting heavy, all of them have "the lean" at the end of week 8. 1 branch had actually broken, so I pulled it off. Will have an early test sample of it in about a week.

Both of the Amnesia Haze cuts are still in dirt and looking ok so far, a few more days, they shall hopefully be ready for an Octopot. The only cut having trouble is the one of ShackZilla,  and I only took one off of her........:rtfm:.  She is doing ok, but NOT a big grower, so no big deal if it does not root. The seedling had issues, and is doing fine now but behind the others in her run.

• Like 1

Just budding stretch plants are Orange Goji.....................others are PP and Goji og...........

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

• Like 3

The babies are born  

amazing 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Papalag said:

The babies are born  

amazing 

Was watering with a pie tin under pot for run off.........................hear a "TING".....................thing fell in the tin!!!!!

Looks to be done does it not?????? Will still give her 10 more days or so, till day 70, 10 weeks.

YIPEEE..........................................Papa's Punch F2!!!!! I will send you some, wonder how many I got??????

• Like 5

Going to do exactly the same thing with the Orange Goji, have a Male almost ready outside.

For giggles n grins I tried "water rooting" ...........just hacked em off, threw in this thing, up on my window sill. Never had a bad day, about to throw roots!!! HHHMMMMM lol

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ifish said:

Special , keep that one separate : ) 

I figured the same...................it is in it's own bag and will stay separate. Already put in fridge, hope that is cool to do??????

Amnesia Haze.....................................ALMOST safe.......................................lol:

DSC00001.thumb.JPG.e5640b0f7599ef7175899147590ae98b.JPG

The Bud the seed fell out of:

DSC00002.thumb.JPG.0e31e3514c4f2aad8c6a22e235d76525.JPG

Papalag ...................your PP's grow pretty much like the SP run you just took down. They have EXACTLY the same "lean" going on, and without the net would have broken most of their branch's.

DSC00003.thumb.JPG.a01959a1599b80c490bd616e3fa6b7c7.JPG

Peace,

Jet

• Like 3