•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

The Goji x HGK saves the day......................................nice return for 2 plants, I will take it and run..............................

DSC00002.JPG

• Like 3

Nice haul bro....:verrygood

• Like 1

If that one seed fell out on it's on, you'll have more seeds in those buds for sure. At least you know it matured. The buds look great.

• Like 1

Great haul.  Need to get yourself some bigger jars. If you have a food saver, they sell a attachment for canning that sucks the lid down nice and tight.  Works great for jars that are going to be sitting for a while.  

And the PP most likely has a bunch of seeds inside the bud.  Also if you get on the seed making train.  Do yourself a big favor and make a seed sorter or have someone make one for you.  Turns hours of seed sorting into few mintues work.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

If that one seed fell out on it's on, you'll have more seeds in those buds for sure. At least you know it matured. The buds look great.

YUP. they are mature, been making seed for about 5.5 weeks or so. Will let them go 10 more days, then they come down, seeds should be done for sure.

18 hours ago, Papalag said:

NICE bro ! 

Thanks Papa!

5 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Nice haul bro....:verrygood

Thank you sir...........................jars are about 1.5 ouncer's, so weight was close to 15 ounce's......................saved the screen it did!

3 hours ago, islayhearts said:

Great haul.  Need to get yourself some bigger jars. If you have a food saver, they sell a attachment for canning that sucks the lid down nice and tight.  Works great for jars that are going to be sitting for a while.  

And the PP most likely has a bunch of seeds inside the bud.  Also if you get on the seed making train.  Do yourself a big favor and make a seed sorter or have someone make one for you.  Turns hours of seed sorting into few mintues work.  

I have the attachments, for both sized lids.

I only hand pollinated 2 small branch's on 2 different plants. Will not be too much trouble getting them, will just pull those branch's and keep them separate.

What is a seed sorter???

Going to make F2's of Orange Goji............................and my 1st cross to A.H. will be the Orange Goji Male I have going outside.

• Like 2

Amnesia Haze..................................drum roll please..................................100 %  HAPPY HAPPY.

WHAT a BEAUTIFUL plant she is, her leaf's are a thing of beauty, and her "stature" is fantastic. Too bad she is WEDGED into the center of this grow and being run over by orange Goji on all 4 sides of her.

When a cut of her goes into an Octopot, and she gets all the room she wants, she will be a stunning plant.

Hey Hamme and Ifish.......................................how long does A.H. go????????

DSC00001.thumb.jpg.3cf70676702e7a06f40cfa5bda26ca4d.jpg

DSC00002.thumb.jpg.ffb976a2213b8bd2c95f88df69e1dba3.jpg

DSC00003.thumb.jpg.dc1b75ba8b2164dc7d4c36bd3c9b0ec6.jpg

SilverFields is kicking some ass too. REALLY LIKE what I see in her...............SHE WILL BE the 4th one in my 4 pot Octo Run. I have NP going right next to the SF, I like the looks of SF better..............she makes the cut, NP going back to the dug out till 'Cozz  give me a smoke report on her.

DSC00004.thumb.jpg.9ee4be6ccaef21163b47dcfda1d56d25.jpg

Last set of cuts in dirt now. Have 2 healthy cuts of Amnesia Haze, and 2 more in these. By the end of this week Amnesia Haze, Raspberry Pi Processor, Orange Goji, and SilverFields will go into Octopot's for finally an Octo run...................................sick  of watering, now it is every day, and some 2 times per day.

DSC00006.thumb.jpg.730fef2d8f16d7dac6001349239c6485.jpg

Orange Goji, 15 days into the turn, is sucking 1.5 gallons each day and HAS TO BE watered every morning or they are laying down. Will have to go to 2 times a day when they really make some Bud.  ARGH.....................................COME ON OCTOPOT's!!!! LOL!!!

Peace,

Jet

• Like 6

I’ll let you know about the NP as soon as it’s done. Still looks like a couple of weeks. The Rhino Blood is getting close, might chop the tops in a few days and let the rest go a little longer. She is going to be a difficult one to trim.

I screwed up....some how the cuts didn’t get fed...I could have swore I fed them the day before yesterday. Well, I checked them this morning and was going to pack a few up to send to Colorado....but they were all almost dead...so hopefully they will come back I’m sure at least one will. Wished I knew how I messed it up.

• Like 2

I had to make a call as the run is going to start end of this week. All I can go on is  what I am seeing here, and by that, SF gets the call. She is actually really nice looking, do not think I am making a mistake by putting her in and taking NP out. Still have an NP in flower and a Mom and 3 cuts of her................she is not going anywhere unless your smoke report says she is bunk!

If you mean you let the cuts dry out.......................YEAH, that has an impact on them. I did the same thing to the ones I pictured today in the Dixie Cups. Since they were not laying flat, I stuck them in soil to hopefully finish. 7 of 8 look good now a day later, hope yours survive too.

• Like 3

Hey Islay................................WHERE are you hanging out at.............................420 site I mean............................Overgrow???????

Realseeds.co.uk has plans.  I used those.  About 60 bucks in material.  

Or just search seed sorter diy. Seriously helpful when you do a full repro or a full tent seed run.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Hey Islay................................WHERE are you hanging out at.............................420 site I mean............................Overgrow???????

No where kinda.  I check in here from time to time and  check in with people that are on another forum. That's about it.  

2 small kids take up most my time.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, islayhearts said:

No where kinda.  I check in here from time to time and  check in with people that are on another forum. That's about it.  

2 small kids take up most my time.  

Got ya!

OG Goji is now safe n sound. Forgot what a "bitch" she is.................and just HOW FRAGILE her branch's are. Broke 4 off training the other day, they just refuse to bend, but break very well..........:evil:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, islayhearts said:

Realseeds.co.uk has plans.  I used those.  About 60 bucks in material.  

Or just search seed sorter diy. Seriously helpful when you do a full repro or a full tent seed run.  

NOT going there.......................single branch pollination is my thing it appears...............gets me plenty of seeds, does not affect my runs..........not going into the seed business, lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Got ya!

OG Goji is now safe n sound. Forgot what a "bitch" she is.................and just HOW FRAGILE her branch's are. Broke 4 off training the other day, they just refuse to bend, but break very well..........:evil:

I'm very happy to hear she is safe!!! She hates me.  But I adore her so doing my best to keep 1 cut always.  Good luck with her!

2 minutes ago, islayhearts said:

I'm very happy to hear she is safe!!! She hates me.  But I adore her so doing my best to keep 1 cut always.  Good luck with her!

What have been your issues with her???? Been so long I do not remember. She rooted easy for me, not giving me trouble yet other than breaking some branch's off.

Did she "claw" while growing, she is nute sensitive at times???

• Like 1

There she is , all happy with herself , hogging the spotlight : ) 

shes a dick tease alright haha

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ifish said:

YUP, finally truly HAPPY.  Standing tall dead center too.  Can see she has good growth potential, when she hits the Octopot she is going to go nuts I think.

You say she WILL TAKE to bending and tying down well???? Do not want to find out the hard way.

Will let her run just like this this1st time...............she how she builds her buds, then figure out how to "work" her if needed for the 2nd run in the octo's.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ifish said:

shes a dick tease alright haha

That is hilarious !!!!!

THANKS!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As long as her feet aren’t too wet , no direct fan movement and she’s warm , anything goes 

you can tell from her new fans at the top she is VERY  HAPPY : )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ifish said:

As long as her feet aren’t too wet , no direct fan movement and she’s warm , anything goes 

She is NOW tolerating a fan!!!!!!  NoT directly on her, but blowing her leaf's around and no complaints.

She is drinking about 1/2 to 2/3rds of what the Orange Goji's are drinking................SHE DOES NOT WANT water every day like they do, but about every 3rd day right now.

Temp is at 82 degree's F and 55-58 % Humidity . Night temps maybe 75 or 77 .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ifish said:

She couldn’t look any better : )

About to up some more close ups of her.

5 minutes they will be up

• Like 1