•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

Amnesia Haze 15 days in:

DSC00001.thumb.jpg.a36d9aa1d34bdb704c60ff7102438b64.jpg

DSC00002.thumb.jpg.f29ab380d6b42b29f998a6867d3ea0c5.jpg

Napali Pink

DSC00003.thumb.jpg.3fe4f31216198e49ebdf68af27a74fbc.jpg

DSC00004.thumb.jpg.8a2e769b06fc06e92ef941383c58c7ba.jpg

She is a bit too close to the light...................moved up 6 inch's today for her................

Orange Goji

DSC00005.thumb.jpg.a0694373ddf566e50abc5ec0ed751c26.jpg

DSC00006.thumb.jpg.126dbdfae6b3f5a93e7fc3f004b686bd.jpg

Raspberry Pi Processor(already has odor!)

DSC00007.thumb.jpg.87bf8b0bae1bbc9fb3afd3564e6a7dc2.jpg

DSC00008.thumb.jpg.1a9e5b3b3e80cf04a3c7dbb336689a05.jpg

Silver Fields kicking it

DSC00009.thumb.jpg.9bc686c9ed65d8c41cc3156aae296f8f.jpg

Peace,

Jet

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, ifish said:

This run will smell Devine : )

Can only imagine.......................RPP AND A.H flowering together......................can you say STINK FEST!!!

3 hours ago, JetDro said:

What have been your issues with her???? Been so long I do not remember. She rooted easy for me, not giving me trouble yet other than breaking some branch's off.

Did she "claw" while growing, she is nute sensitive at times???

She's nutrient sensitive for me.  Others I have shared her with haven't had  much of an issue.  And a month back I tried taking cuts and they all died.  Think it was the rockwool cubes.  So going to try again with some rapid rooters or root  riot  cubes.  I just need  5 cuts,  1 to reverse and 4 to make seeds.  And the mom is doing  okay,  sensitive but okay currently.  

• Like 3

I gotta remember all of you guys who have Goji. I need to get that one. Hope your seed project takes, Islay! I still haven't smoked it yet! Like most of all of my seeds, I have it in a couple of crosses but that's it. I have one of those going now and it should be nice. It's Stankydank's Blue Magoo x Goji.

@JetDro, that run there should be finished and cured by the time you come to visit... :whistling lol.. That looks like a nice run. I haven't smoke Amnesia before either... you sure made it sound good. Keep em green!

• Like 2

I had some goji cross and it’s very good. Also need to try that AH....I hear so much about it and sounds like what I need. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Justcozz said:

I had some goji cross and it’s very good. Also need to try that AH....I hear so much about it and sounds like what I need. 

She is getting close "Cozz...................let me make sure all 3 cuts take, then it's time for yours.............

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

hehehe hell I forgot all about the Napal Pink, that is 43 strains OMG< someone just offered me Bruce Banner, I can't keep doing this lol

Damn girl you may need to start grafting I saw an article by foth here on OG and one on grow easy by lightaddict ( he put 12 strains on one mother wow ) 

so 4 plants instead of 40 interesting concept 

• Like 2

Think I need to learn how to do cultures in petri dishes lol That is the nice thing about the octopots with our plant count, do not need many plants to flower out, but this is getting a bit ridiculous lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Papa's Punch is done at day 63 or so. They have not asked for nor received any water in a week!!!!!  I will give them 1 full day of dark,  take them down Saturday morning:

DSC00001.thumb.jpg.d86515134a75b1acd7596c655af1eb38.jpg

DSC00002.thumb.jpg.97b698bb1f24aa40b40b30213fe287c6.jpg

DSC00003.thumb.jpg.97e284c0df07af83856d9274de70d1fa.jpg

DSC00004.thumb.jpg.04230d09a228518fc761ec72aeb73858.jpg

DSC00005.thumb.jpg.6efbcd778d3dca81458f45fc05c8ea56.jpg

The 2nd flower room is starting to stink. I NOW CAN smell Amnesia Haze...................have to touch her, and it is still faint.................but it IS AMNESIA HAZE!!!!!! 

RPP has a "funk" to her already, and as I was leaving the room, I caught a beautiful whiff of ORANGE...................

Amnesia Haze has shown her strength in flower, and is now POWERING HER WAY up and over the Orange Goji...............she stands TALLEST in the room!  Seems she SAW the others starting to run her over, kicked it into HIGH GEAR she did!!!

She is dead center and tallest

DSC00011.thumb.jpg.74d9c93996ebaf9d29bcccdbf97b659d.jpg

DSC00006.thumb.jpg.5747566c5de0d34c2e6cde58239a98ef.jpg

DSC00007.thumb.jpg.b9dce796953486ef389763827cce9fa4.jpg

Napali Pink

DSC00008.thumb.jpg.f1fd05c4844af11ef0af72c2e4212a13.jpg

Silver Fields

DSC00009.thumb.jpg.42196a51f60d74c333884d6ce492938d.jpg

OrangeGoji

DSC00010.thumb.jpg.1bc182415897cac7a41f6511c991e0ec.jpg

Some mid 1990's Ak47 X Ak47 both parents "cherry pheno" and 1990's White Russian X cherry AK47 . Gifted to me from a cool member. Supposedly these are "THE SHIT" and I will find the "one hit wonder" in here..............................Since my last AK47 hunt SUCKED BALLS...................this HAS to be better.......lol

DSC00013.thumb.jpg.45e84337c00057176f908606c5ec036d.jpg

Peace,

Jet

DSC00012.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Papalag said:

As usual an awesome job my friend 

THIS run is gonna be epic!!! The smells will be off the chain in 4 more weeks I beT!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

All i can say is: wow! So: wow! :verrygood

She is a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL plant man!!! Took some time, but it appears worth it. She has hit her stride, and is kicking ass now. TOO BAD THIS plant in this run was the original MOM with her crap roots and no training. I CAN SEE the next one, with good fresh roots, some good training, is going to just explode. THIS one looks ready to explode, which surprised me, knowing where she started at!  I LOVE her "build" she is setting up for some LONG as Buds it appears..........................got any pics of her in full on flower??????

Thanks again man.............................................OWE YOU BIG TIME!!!!

• Like 4

That's pretty awesome man. That's the little clone you started with? I sure hope you kick ass with it. I've wanted to say I smoked Amnesia for a few years now. I haven't even seen it anywhere around here. They all look good! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JetDro said:

She is a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL plant man!!! Took some time, but it appears worth it. She has hit her stride, and is kicking ass now. TOO BAD THIS plant in this run was the original MOM with her crap roots and no training. I CAN SEE the next one, with good fresh roots, some good training, is going to just explode. THIS one looks ready to explode, which surprised me, knowing where she started at!  I LOVE her "build" she is setting up for some LONG as Buds it appears..........................got any pics of her in full on flower??????

Thanks again man.............................................OWE YOU BIG TIME!!!!

I am happy if you are happy bro! You can see some in full flower here on the sixth page of my album. I cannot post the links of those pics it seems. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That's pretty awesome man. That's the little clone you started with? I sure hope you kick ass with it. I've wanted to say I smoked Amnesia for a few years now. I haven't even seen it anywhere around here. They all look good! Keep up the good work!

Jet's done a great job resurrecting those clones! By being able to pull that of he can make it happen for you to say that within a year.

And i can honestly say i am smoking an growing Amnesia for half a decade and i have her in the bong as we speak. She never bores and frankly: most of the times i feel i ain't high, until i smoked me some of her. She's called Amnesia because she makes you forget all other strains easily. ;) 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Jet's done a great job resurrecting those clones! By being able to pull that of he can make it happen for you to say that within a year.

And i can honestly say i am smoking an growing Amnesia for half a decade and i have her in the bong as we speak. She never bores and frankly: most of the times i feel i ain't high, until i smoked me some of her. She's called Amnesia because she makes you forget all other strains easily. ;) 

Agree.................her high, taste, and general "feel" is TOP NOTCH........................looking forward to having some of her Bud again!!!!!!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

YUP, little one with the broken back I think.......................she is kicking it NOW!!! She really SPACED her nodes, HOPE she can fill them

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I am happy if you are happy bro! You can see some in full flower here on the sixth page of my album. I cannot post the links of those pics it seems. 

O HELL TO THE YES!!!!!!! Beautiful, about what I figured.............NICE leaf to Bud ratio!!!!

ihhkhkj.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-16 Misc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, the bud leave ratio is indeed very good, she doesn't need to be trimmed at all!  I am almost out of my last Amnesia buds, but everytime i read your topic i have to smoke her! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Yes, the bud leave ratio is indeed very good, she doesn't need to be trimmed at all!  I am almost out of my last Amnesia buds, but everytime i read your topic i have to smoke her! 

Make sure to smoke some for me. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I had her ONLY 1TIME........................and it has been a few minutes now, but can STILL close my eyes and taste n smell her. BTW.................TODAY, when touched, she ABSOLUTELY gives off "RoseWater" smells!!!!!! SWEET.........IT IS HER!!!!!! LMAO

Today was a big day!  I felt good enough about Amnesia Haze to toss her into an octopot!!!!!! OH HELL TO THE FINALLY!!!!!!!!!  I decided on my 4 plant Octo run, Amnesia Haze, RPP, Silver Fields, and "Razor" my beautiful and stinky Orange Goji.  Cuts were taken from all of them, rooted in Dixie Cup's, and this morning, placed into the octo's!!!

DSC00001.thumb.jpg.06c20262054dabcc497032bc48b08051.jpg

DSC00002.thumb.jpg.166f88087a1a2fd8f8aaa2be8602ce06.jpg

DSC00004.thumb.jpg.c03126621bf8f37d0a73c0880539a1f6.jpg

All the Ak47's and WR47's happy n healthy. Also have Mom's of ALL I want to: Rpp(clones EASY, grows like a WEED) SilverFileds(clones easy, grows GREAT) Napali Pink(NOT impressed with her at all yet)  Shackzilla(YEAH,took some doing, but NOW Shack is happy and kicking it in flower )  ALL 3 Orange Gojis from the flower run, and...............................and.............................AMNESIA HAZE!!!! Actually have 4 rooted cuts of her.....................and now 1 in the Octopot........I GOT HER ASS NOW!!!!!!!  She is getting easier n easier to clone now...........................last set of cuts I took rooted in 9 days for me!!!!!! SOON...................I will start to share her. Let me get the one in the Octopot CRANKING, then I will pull a metric shit ton off her............................................Gotta love it when a plan comes together!!!!

Friend gifted me some cool Auto seeds. NEVER run an Auto, THESE look MIGHT GOOD> They are FEM Auto's I placed 4 down this morning. They are called "Dark Spark" by a grower named Mr. Sparkle.............................and he knows his shit. They are in my seed starter to the left of the Ak/Wr's

Peace,

Jet

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

• Like 4