•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

Hey Jet, man you are going to love that Silverfields. I just smoked a few hits off the bong...wow, huge difference in the taste and smoothness after a cure. I may have you send me back a few cuts....lol.... @Shoeless you will like this one too. Almost exactly like the taste of yours, but less weed and more of that aftertaste yours has. I can’t describe the flavors, but damn... Maybe a bit less potent than yours, but plenty strong. I’m going to have to try the other plant tomorrow, it’s been a while since I smoked any bud from that one.  Once again, got to give the creator his props..thanks Sannie

• Like 5

On 9/8/2019 at 11:09 PM, Justcozz said:

Hey Jet, man you are going to love that Silverfields. I just smoked a few hits off the bong...wow, huge difference in the taste and smoothness after a cure. I may have you send me back a few cuts....lol.... @Shoeless you will like this one too. Almost exactly like the taste of yours, but less weed and more of that aftertaste yours has. I can’t describe the flavors, but damn... Maybe a bit less potent than yours, but plenty strong. I’m going to have to try the other plant tomorrow, it’s been a while since I smoked any bud from that one.  Once again, got to give the creator his props..thanks Sannie

Funny you say that.....................................I had a stoned moment in the veg room. Look at my Mom's, have 2 labeled NP and none SF!!! Look again, the one pot has SF on one side, NP on the other!!!! BOTH look like NP.......................ARGH!!!!!

So I just took 3 cuts of the one in the Octopot that was just turned 3 days ago.....................so I make sure I have her.

NOT SURE one of the 2 in the veg room is her.

She is looking great at day 43, not gonna go much past 55 or 56 days IF I guess correctly!!! She is super fast it appears. GOOD DEAL on her getting better. To be HONEST, mine looks MOST EXCELLENT!!! I will go snap some shots of her.

Napali Pink still suck BALLS????????????????????????????? I gave up on her, ALL of her is outside, NOT even labeled ...........................

• Like 2

Yep, NP is worthless. Smoked almost a full cigarette sized joint....didn’t feel anything except the shitty taste in my mouth. I harvested the last one and now I have 4 one gallon zip lock bags full..2 bud and 2 trim. Just can’t bring myself to throw it in the trash. I’ll leave it in the drawer....I will figure out something to do with it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Yep, NP is worthless. Smoked almost a full cigarette sized joint....didn’t feel anything except the shitty taste in my mouth. I harvested the last one and now I have 4 one gallon zip lock bags full..2 bud and 2 trim. Just can’t bring myself to throw it in the trash. I’ll leave it in the drawer....I will figure out something to do with it.

Make hash ? 

48 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

What if it is High CBD or CBG or CBC lol you never know, you might have a medicinal plant there. :)

• Like 1

Dude, your Onyx Fire is the clear winner for fastest budding and just plain out bad assness. Especially seeing how tough of an upbringing she had.

It's only into about 3-4 weeks of lower and it is getting fat buds already. And, it smells great!. I have 3 other plants that i lost the tags to, so I'm going to post them on Santero's thread to see which is Lemon Bubba and which is OF. I have my guesses. I think I have 2 of each. I think everything I have got pollinated with the JC Haze. If so, it'll be a load of mystery grab bag seeds. I have about 10 separate strains.. maybe more.

Her'e a few pics from yesterday. Getting some bug damage on the laves but I can never see anything on the undersides. I think it's leafhoppers. They're bad this year. They don't seem to do any damage beyond the appearance.

IMG_1453.thumb.jpeg.556970c3b55a71a976a2102c61bff3a8.jpeg

IMG_1456.thumb.jpeg.b102e846d00e56eb103c6c30e9cf97d4.jpeg

IMG_1465.thumb.jpeg.b572bdc6c06ac51958fc2bc0bb1eb7fd.jpeg

IMG_1458.thumb.jpeg.0f709e6a6ea0f5a083caef19e1afd5df.jpeg

Thanks again bro! I like this plant and want to grow more already. Nice work on the cross! I'm trying to find the time to get pics on my thread. 

• Like 5

Thanks MrG. I need to grow more OF also. Sans Lemon Bubba is a winner...the OF wouldn’t be nearly the same without it. Post picks of the LB and OF and either San or I should be able to tell the difference. The LB will have darker green leaves (early), both will change colors as the flower, LB turning very dark almost black...the OF will change also, but seemed to me the leaves will pretty much keep some green closer to the stem. The Lemon Bubba will also look flatter on top..not the bud itself, but the way the leaves grow from the cola. The Onyx Fire will have a more traditional cola. The JC Haze will be a good addition to the OF. When I blasted the LB with the SiFi Blaze pollen, I wanted to retain the color and structure as well as suppress the sleepiness the LB gives me. It was very close, but still needs some wake me up. Betting you will have a killer cross there bro.

• Like 1

I'll get some pics up this afternoon or evening. I may have all OFs, not sure. Seems like I remember having at least one LB, so I can show you the differences I see. Man it smells nice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Justcozz said:

About what I figured!! Mine outside still has no smell or goo...............just wasting sun and space.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2019 at 10:09 PM, Justcozz said:

@Shoeless  Once again, got to give the creator his props..thanks Sannie

It's Knutsel's work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baqualin said:

It's Knutsel's work.

Thanks Baq.......How did I not know Knutsel made Silverfields..............Great Job @knutsel

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Thanks Baq.......How did I not know Knutsel made Silverfields..............Great Job @knutsel

I am now excited to try it.............................she is growing WELL...................making a 2 foot long top cola as we speak!!!

DSC00015.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, baqualin said:

It's Knutsel's work. 

Thanks for straightening me out, Baqualin. Props to Knutsel for a fantastic strain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shoeless said:

Thanks for straightening me out, Baqualin. Props to Knutsel for a fantastic strain.

I hope Sannie still has that Silverfields on special when I get paid. Might be this week. I'd like to have her and the KF. It just hit me that somebody I know may have told me he has the SF.  It'll happen. It sure sounds good from everyone I've seen post about it. 

End of week 6 Huge difference since changing nutes and how I water. These buds @ 6 weeks are larger, denser, and stickier than the last Octopot run on the big screen when they FINISHED!!!  Got 4 weeks to go, gonna be a great pull on this one, and I BET I see fade .....................

Already seeing much stronger branch's, much lighter color, much more smell, larger bud size, and no doubt much harder buds.

Had I not have to fight the mites this run would have been picture book .....................next time.......................lol.

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

• Like 5

Wow, looks like you just might have it figured out. Those are looking amazing.:verrygood

• Like 1

Looks awesome I can see the improvement nice long colas 

14 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Wow, looks like you just might have it figured out. Those are looking amazing.:verrygood

13 hours ago, Papalag said:

Looks awesome I can see the improvement nice long colas 

Thanks, and those are all in 1 gallon pots too!!!!

• Like 1

Random photo dump from today .

Amnesia Haze MAKES KILLER BUDS!!!!!!! So does Orange Goji, and Silverfields has a 2.5 footer going on!!!!

YEAH.......................thanks to Dieseldog, Ifish, and a few others, I have made a huge difference in this last round!!! At end of week 6 ALL the Buds are hard, DENSE,covered, and LARGER than my last run when finished!!!!!  For 1 gallon pots I am shocked at their size. The Octopot run going now, with this new feed plan, is gonna be my best ever I think. Best quality for sure, now that I actually UNDERSTAND what I have been doing wrong(wrong NPK ratio's and WAY WAY WAY over feeding them, especially N) and have corrected it.

NOT seeing the "claw" no burnt leaf's, no DARK GREEN colors...................just mild leaf issues and losing the nice white hairs.................due to the spraying of Spinosad every 3 days on them. . I "feel" much better and actually now have some understanding of what the ladies want, and WHEN.

Been watching these 2 runs REAL CLOSE..............................teaching me something I never knew, and now, will never forget.

The Octopots are AMAZING!!! HOW IN THE WORLD can plants come out so nice.................with WRONG NPK ratio, WAY too much food, and doing so much wrong. I can only imagine how GOOD my current run in them will be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with correct NPK ratio's and correct feed levels.........................

THANK YOU IFISH for taking time and energy showing me the LIGHT!!!!  I now feel much better, and am about to step up my game to the next level...............thanks to you!!!!!M

AND HAMME.............................the Amnesia Haze, even being hit with mite spray 40 times, IS AWESOME!!! Her buds are amazing, covered in goo, and already hard!!! She is bending all her stalks in the start f week 7!!!! Gonna be a "fat ass" when she comes down...............................................oh I cannot cannot cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

SilverFields on the left in shadow..........the stunning Amnesia Haze in the middle.......the awesome Orange Goji on the right..............the 3 towers o power   lol!

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg