•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

14 hours ago, Maria sanchez said:

A 22.1 g home made temple ball?

Blaze it with Shiva, Bom Bholanath!

Must have been a few oz of flower for that...

It was 208 grams of outside "larf" that made that ball

• Like 2

Orange Goji is a WINNER! The 3 plants, all in ONE GALLON pots, yielded 9.7 Z's of PRIME BUD!!! No larf, no fuzz, no junk buds(I did clean under the screen so nothing down there) .

The Buds are harder, denser, and heavier than any of the other strains in that run...........by a margin too!

Biggest yielder was pheno 2(I kept 3 pheno's) .

With only a 10 day hang, she already has taste,smell, and power out the ass......................Orange Goji is STAYING RIGHT HERE............................

In person it is just pretty pretty Bud!

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

• Like 8

Shackzilla is the MOST SPICY and DIFFERENT Bud I have ever grown. Not sure how to describe it's smell/taste other than SUPER SUPER SUPER SPICY!!!

Like so spicy it is about sickening.................hope it ease's up a bit with a cure, cause 10 day hang Bud's taste is TOO INTENSE............for my liking.  Almost like it has fake shit in it, like K2 or something. Never had any like her before......................NOT like Kali Mist spicy..................like that times TWENTY!!!

Very different. High is certainly there however.

• Like 4

so backing off on the nutrients and going to garden of eden has you stinking up the joint!

Great to hear! I read that before you were pushing the nutrients hard and using the Tomato nutrients instead of Garden of Eden and were having some difficulties in getting the cannabis to express its aromas and flavors. Now, you have the opposite "problem!" This is very encouraging news!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HereticCleric said:

so backing off on the nutrients and going to garden of eden has you stinking up the joint!

Great to hear! I read that before you were pushing the nutrients hard and using the Tomato nutrients instead of Garden of Eden and were having some difficulties in getting the cannabis to express its aromas and flavors. Now, you have the opposite "problem!" This is very encouraging news!

Glad someone gets it other than Ifish!

Yes, changing out the TTF really made all the difference in the world!

Jetdro has put a lot of work in also .........respect :punk:

im sure there’s more to come : ) 

keep her lit jetdro : )

16 minutes ago, ifish said:

There’s a bit more too it than goe lol

: )

I am not even really using GOE......................seeing BETTER results mixing 2 nutes to achieve 1/2/2 ratio in flower. Did not want to go into all that.

Day 36 I think, zero issues seen, not seen any spider mites(YEAH!!) plants getting after it. Drinking on average about 1.5 gallons per day.  Smells are LOUD.

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

@JetDro

Please explain more about what you do for flowering nutrients other than Garden of Eden. I'm not quite clear. These are excellent results! I am following your mixture of substrate now with a seed just sprouted in a solo cup. It will get a 400 watt quantum board to itself the whole time. Just wanted to know the best "current doctrine" for flowering nutrients in advance. Thanks!

Man, those plants and buds look KILLER. 

I am using the Texas Vegetable Fertilizer for veg..................@ 1 teaspoon per gallon.  It really works excellent for VEG. Run it till 2.5 weeks into the flip, then switch to flower nutes at start of week 3 flower.

For flower you can use GOE which is about 1/1.8/1..................and it works MUCH better than TTF. In my last run I tried GOE against mixing 2 nutes together to achieve a 1/2/2 ratio.

The 1/2/2 ratio was a noticeable improvement over the straight GOE. I am now feeding it instead of GOE, but GOE works well too.

A friend owns a grow shop......................went to his shop, bought nutes he had ON SALE BIG TIME>  I wanted a "complete" nute, NOT additives, so I looked for ones like TTF with ALL micro/macro nutrients in them.  Found 2 that were complete, and stupid cheap.

One is a complete with ratio's of 20/20/20(1/1/1)  and was 15 bucks for a quart of powder!!!! Enough for MANY MANY MANY RUNS!!! The other was 11 bucks, and it is 6/24/24, or 1/4/4

I use the 20/20/20 for my mothers, at 1 teaspoon/gallon.

By mixing these 2 50/50 I achieve a ratio of 1/2/2................which the plants seem to love!!! I start at week 3 @ 1 teaspoon per gallon, keep it there till week 6 or so, then go up 1/2 teaspoon to 1.5 per gallon for week 7, go to 2 teas per gallon for week 8, then drop down to 1 tea per to finish out.

You MUST UNDERSTAND.....................I am running in Octopots, and FEED WITH EVERY fill up. You can use an NPK "calculator" to see your PPMS. My veg ppm at 1 tea per is about 500 or so. My flower @ 1 tea is about 550-600 PPM..............ramping up to about 1000-1100 at week 8.

The run I harvested 2 weeks ago was in one gallon small pots, all hand watered. I fed them EVERY TIME i watered also..............WHY SO LOW on PPm......................Some people PUSH 1200-1800 PPM, feeding every other or every 3rd or 4th water . Confuses the plant I think, so SLOW N LOW N STEADY (the 1 tea per) i what I have settled on, from IFISH!

Getting rid of the excess N in flower (Texas Tomato Food) has made a huge difference. I NO LONGER feed leaf in flower, but Buds! The higher ratio of P n K to N has given me stronger stems, no more purple leaf stems, no more flopping around, and a HUGE difference in bud density, size, smell, and weight!!! 

I keep tweaking it, and will. This run now I am hitting them at 1/2/2 with one feeding, then the next at 1/4/4 (the one nute on its own) so far it is looking good.

• Like 4

@HereticCleric

everyone wants to push ppm/ec , but we can’t really force the plant to uptake more than it is able or wants too , what we can do is change what it uptakes , the npk ratio for that time , so its the npk ratio that we push  , kind off : )

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ifish said:

@HereticCleric

everyone wants to push ppm/ec , but we can’t really force the plant to uptake more than it is able or wants too , what we can do is change what it uptakes , the npk ratio for that time , so its the npk ratio that we push  , kind off : )

EXACTLY what I am trying to do.............

• Like 2

@HereticCleric     In flower we generally want a higher p and k than n say 1/2/2

to push this ratio it’s not 3/6/6 we use , as this is the same as 1/2/2 

we use a npk ratio of 1/4/4 for example : )

• Like 1

Sampling some curing Raspberry Pi Processor X ChemDog................................followed by some Orange Goji.  RPP X CD 1st DSC00003.thumb.JPG.2040012cd95989af2821176b38ba9465.JPG

RPP STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Goji

DSC00006.thumb.JPG.daf8d4ef223c0e1f1ff8489542a242e4.JPG

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ifish said:

@HereticCleric     In flower we generally want a higher p and k than n say 1/2/2

to push this ratio it’s not 3/6/6 we use , as this is the same as 1/2/2 

we use a npk ratio of 1/4/4 for example : )

hahaha there are all those confusing numbers again lol I would kill a plant for sure lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

I am using the Texas Vegetable Fertilizer for veg..................@ 1 teaspoon per gallon.  It really works excellent for VEG. Run it till 2.5 weeks into the flip, then switch to flower nutes at start of week 3 flower.

For flower you can use GOE which is about 1/1.8/1..................and it works MUCH better than TTF. In my last run I tried GOE against mixing 2 nutes together to achieve a 1/2/2 ratio.

The 1/2/2 ratio was a noticeable improvement over the straight GOE. I am now feeding it instead of GOE, but GOE works well too.

A friend owns a grow shop......................went to his shop, bought nutes he had ON SALE BIG TIME>  I wanted a "complete" nute, NOT additives, so I looked for ones like TTF with ALL micro/macro nutrients in them.  Found 2 that were complete, and stupid cheap.

One is a complete with ratio's of 20/20/20(1/1/1)  and was 15 bucks for a quart of powder!!!! Enough for MANY MANY MANY RUNS!!! The other was 11 bucks, and it is 6/24/24, or 1/4/4

I use the 20/20/20 for my mothers, at 1 teaspoon/gallon.

By mixing these 2 50/50 I achieve a ratio of 1/2/2................which the plants seem to love!!! I start at week 3 @ 1 teaspoon per gallon, keep it there till week 6 or so, then go up 1/2 teaspoon to 1.5 per gallon for week 7, go to 2 teas per gallon for week 8, then drop down to 1 tea per to finish out.

You MUST UNDERSTAND.....................I am running in Octopots, and FEED WITH EVERY fill up. You can use an NPK "calculator" to see your PPMS. My veg ppm at 1 tea per is about 500 or so. My flower @ 1 tea is about 550-600 PPM..............ramping up to about 1000-1100 at week 8.

The run I harvested 2 weeks ago was in one gallon small pots, all hand watered. I fed them EVERY TIME i watered also..............WHY SO LOW on PPm......................Some people PUSH 1200-1800 PPM, feeding every other or every 3rd or 4th water . Confuses the plant I think, so SLOW N LOW N STEADY (the 1 tea per) i what I have settled on, from IFISH!

Getting rid of the excess N in flower (Texas Tomato Food) has made a huge difference. I NO LONGER feed leaf in flower, but Buds! The higher ratio of P n K to N has given me stronger stems, no more purple leaf stems, no more flopping around, and a HUGE difference in bud density, size, smell, and weight!!! 

I keep tweaking it, and will. This run now I am hitting them at 1/2/2 with one feeding, then the next at 1/4/4 (the one nute on its own) so far it is looking good.

Karma Up!

You got it! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hempyfan said:

Karma Up!

You got it! 

THANKS TO FISH I am getting it..............................amazing the difference.

THANKS HEMPY!!!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

hahaha there are all those confusing numbers again lol I would kill a plant for sure lol

G.A.

Just use TVF @ 1 teap per...................week 3 switch to GOE at 1 tea per............................WATCH THE DIFFERENCE with your own eyes...............

All Fish was saying is 3/6/6 is THE SAME as 1/2/2/...when it is "reduced" . ALL of this just means:   The plant PREFERS a ratio in flower with LESS N and MORE P and K to it!!! Thats all

• Like 1

Yep, give me a simple bottle and I am golden lol I did the switch a few weeks ago :) Using the bloom along with the TTF

• Like 1

So what are you using as the dry fertilizers instead of Garden of Eden? Could the higher potassium and phosphorus "bud booster" supplements be used with Garden of Eden? I still want to use the garden of eden that I just got. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 5:55 PM, JetDro said:

It was 208 grams of outside "larf" that made that ball

11% larf ain't nothing to laugh at!

Half-pound larf patty with attitude.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

@HereticCleric

if you have bud booster lying around ( pk ) yes you could use with goe , but if buying what would be a lot better is a higher pk nute that is complete as in it also has the other stuff in it like iron zinc boron etc as after mixing the two togeather we really want sufficient levels of these still in the mix . Plus it gives you more room to play as you can use the new nute by itself later in mid flower also , to really ramp up the npk ratio witch you can’t do with the simple booster as this lacks the other stuff also needed : )

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HereticCleric said:

So what are you using as the dry fertilizers instead of Garden of Eden? Could the higher potassium and phosphorus "bud booster" supplements be used with Garden of Eden? I still want to use the garden of eden that I just got. 

GOE is fine alone......................it's ratio's are close...........................yes you can use boosters added to GOE but would need to be gentle with them

Seagrow @ 4/26/26 and Gro Terra @ 20/20/20 are the 2 powders I am using. Any can be used as long as they are "complete" I used these because of the NPK #'s and cheap.

9552_2.jpg.thumb_1024x1024.jpg

supernatural-groterra_1.png

• Like 1