•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

MY first sample of MY OWN Amnesia Haze..........................bout damn time, lol. She is covered in 'comb's, should be GOOD!!! 691800444_AmnesiaHaze.thumb.jpg.582de6d7cda5f2749c548e2018cd5f9f.jpg

Haze 2.jpg

• Like 7

Just now, ifish said:

Fire her up : )

About to...................smell is just like the sample I was gifted, maybe even a bit stronger smelling..............Surprised.................figured it would take a cure to bring that beautiful smell out..................now to see if she TASTES the same and her power......................

Gonna go take the dogs out on my bike, be back a bit later to tell ya!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, ifish said:

Bring a bar with you : )

I got it in my pocket...............................going out....................................L8R.....................:punk:

• Like 1

Wow

Smell is exactly as the sample, exactly as the center of the candy bar too! Dead on for the smell. The taste is a touch different, however. It is not as "light" and "soft" and as "sparkly" as my sample was. It is MUCH heavier, much more full bodied, and "darker" if that makes any sense. The taste profile is the same, it tastes like it smells, BUT it is much more robust and heavy than the sample was. Most likely will change with jar time. Tastes exactly like the candy bar center does, maybe even as "rich" as the candy bar. The sample was really gooey and moist yet, so it will change .

The high is Holy Shit Cans Good! Comes on gently, ramps up over time, really fun happy HIGH from her.  Not sure how long it has been since smoking her, but I only smoked maybe 4 or 5 big hits off my joint. Had a great time riding with the dogs. Came in and was about to post this but was still ramping up on my high and got "lost" doing other shit.....lol.  Took at least a good 45 minutes for it to "level off". Im soaring as I type this. This would flatten the occasional smoker, and as one who smokes every day, Im lit!!  High is very enjoyable but could see where it might give that "paranoia" feeling to some. Very strong High, with "waves" to it that kinda take you out of your game for a second, lol. Not racy, but Im not gonna sit on the couch either, so down the middle. Not feeling any body to her, which, to me, is Golden! All in all, I would say it is my best weed grown to date and certainly the "highest" Bud I have grown. Thought  Goji was a head melter, this is more so, or would be if you smoked too much.

Hamme..................DAMN SON....................took some time, infested my whole setup, lol, was a R.P.I.T.A to make her come around and play nice.................BUT..................now I can say 100% worth the time/effort.  She is all that brother!!!! Thank you so so much. RPP x ChemDog is NO SLOUCH EITHER !! 

Gonna go back out and give the joint round 2. Have this feeling if I smoke a lot of her, the ceiling is gonna be really high, if any.  This is most probably the best Sativa joint I have ever rolled in my life.......................well, cept maybe that one of South African ZSkittles Gorilla Bubble Dawg Cookies...................................LMAO!!!!

DSC00001.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Bookmark this one and come back.... I couldn't help but add it when it popped up after the last one... this is the real shit here.. that got a lot of our music started...

1969 Cream, final concert

• Like 1

Day 41

Orange Goji, SilverFields, Amnesia Haze, Rpp X ChemDog

Small ones are OHGA, topped n watered, and mad at me..............lol............

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

• Like 5

Looking damn nice bro...make some room in your message box...

ifish's RATIOS WORK!!!! My plants have never been nicer, never more dense, NEVER had 1/4 the smells THESE DO!!!!

Been running 1/4/4 @ 600-1000 PPM for last 2 weeks................THEY LOVE IT...................................gonna stay 1/4/4 2 more weeks, then back it down to 1/2/2 at 400 PPM for last 2 weeks.

• Like 1

After a 5 minute wrestling event and a new diagnosis of carpal tunnel I get to the damn thing laughing at me....

C69F5E71-6605-400F-B4DE-686E3F556BFF.thumb.jpeg.7325fdb17e4d42a59a13b7b7db16a869.jpeg

Then after taking some aspirin and a couple of tokes for the new pain...hahah the smell comes through...wow and I got these goodies..

12408385-6E15-43F1-87D2-5A9E601C6DAA.thumb.jpeg.cde92b578188e3b61e0820e4efa7d09d.jpeg

still working on getting it all unwrapped....more to follow

thanks bro!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ifish said:

Wow Christmas has come early lol

: )

Oh yeah it did..... about to go on an amnesia journey

• Like 2

Orange Goji day 44:

DSC00001.thumb.jpg.e15aa796cf48b34cda25ab2a4c141c80.jpg

Silver Fields going large  same age:

DSC00013.thumb.jpg.e42131cb58fbd37b2f8d253af1dc2fc3.jpg

Amnesia Haze

DSC00014.thumb.jpg.a6493a4b665659bc2fd8bfb32158862b.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Stews green thumb said:

Thanks @jetdro for all your info on octopots! I’m in week 5 of flower and I’m dialed in with the GOE! I’m growing gelato OG ! Thanks again to everyone on here for the knowledge. 

SWEET.............................post up a pic.

You running at 1 teaspoon per????  Assume you loved the veg in the Octo's

• Like 1

Yes sir 1 teaspoon every water I had a few issues in veg I had to correct. This one was first run on octopot and using R0 water. I had a cal-mag deficiency but I got it fixed. Here is my babies Week 5! 

897C846C-B237-45DA-899E-CCF0056B1A7A.jpeg

4139ABF2-B3B8-4367-A8EF-8EC7CBFAB838.jpeg

• Like 2