•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

Made a friend in the "industry" in Colorado. Very cool of him, asked me if I wanted anything specific, told him been hunting REAL GG4 for years.

He says, yeah, we have the "Josey Wales" cut of it, directly from the 2 breeders of it.  EVERYONE here hates it, you can have all you want!!!  Tells me everyone in the business hates her..............lol.............they grow it because customers ask for it.

This i what he wrote to me.....................

Personally, after working with Glue for years I hate the stuff. Floppy ass plants that just grow with no reason behind their direction. The smallest lower branch in veg will suddenly overtake the main top the 3 week of flower. Its sticky, and smell like cocoa and drag strip. The high is meh, when comparing it to some of the things I see you have growing. It will get you dumb high, nothing unique to it.

I agree with you statement about Colorado weed, and have preached it for a long time. In the commercial market, everything gets chopped at 60 days. Doesn't matter if its 2 weeks from being finished or 10 days too long. Everything needs to flip 6 times a year to keep the investors happy. Also all flower must be either sold or processed (concentrates, edibles etc) within 60 days of harvest. Your best bet in find someone who will share their homegrown.

Hell yeah..................come on with it......................he did!  Landed today.  Mom has the "curled leaf" expression, it is the real deal I think.

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

31dddfa40ed77cc16999fbc72e4cfc70a7974364.jpg

• Like 6

Just now, ifish said:

Very happy for you , can’t wait to see her grow : ) 

I have messed up my perfect grow fish...................argh...................the  damn light is too low, all in the middle are fox tailing BIG TIME..................if I find a way to take light higher will they stop or is it gonna continue?? I turned the light down 120 watts just now, till I can figure out how to get light a bit higher.

Been wanting and hunting GG4 for a few years now, feel pretty confident the cuts are legit, the pic of the plant they came off of certainly had the leaf twist

my guess would be that growth pattern shall continue on the ones doing it but raising the light or turning it down will help and maybe slow it down 

the next grow flip sooner would be my plan , this would take a week off your overall run time and won’t really affect the overall yield noticeably , If at all 

take a note of this hieght and the next grow keep them under it , flipping sooner , and if some / any look to be creeping over the new hieght wanted , train them sooner to stay below it . Good air flow between the light and the plant tops helps too but I think you already have that covered , maybe you can crank that up abit 

will be cool for you to fire him a bud or two of the gg4 back , to get his opinion on it 

: )

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ifish said:

my guess would be that growth pattern shall continue on the ones doing it but raising the light or turning it down will help and maybe slow it down 

the next grow flip sooner would be my plan , this would take a week off your overall run time and won’t really affect the overall yield noticeably , If at all 

take a note of this hieght and the next grow keep them under it , flipping sooner , and if some / any look to be creeping over the new hieght wanted , train them sooner to stay below it . Good air flow between the light and the plant tops helps too but I think you already have that covered , maybe you can crank that up abit 

will be cool for you to fire him a bud or two of the gg4 back , to get his opinion on it 

: )

He hates the plant, wants nothing from it, tells me its STRONG but nothing unusual or nice about it's high. Tells me what I have running now is better than this plant, lol.

We traded, lol. !!!

• Like 2

3, one gram pulls of Orange Goji on my little 1 ton mechanical press.  Orange Goji is pretty damn nice, my little press still working fine.

DSC00001[2].jpg

DSC00003[1].jpg

• Like 7

Hey folks, I am DONE HERE, till Wibur goes away anyways. Anyone gives a shit, let me know when he stops posting here, place is not cool with him lurking anymore.

"Cozz, fish,GA, and the others I enjoy talking with can hit me at other sites.

BYE WILBUR, find someone else to piss off now.................

• Sad 6

46 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Hey folks, I am DONE HERE, till Wibur goes away anyways. Anyone gives a shit, let me know when he stops posting here, place is not cool with him lurking anymore.

"Cozz, fish,GA, and the others I enjoy talking with can hit me at other sites.

BYE WILBUR, find someone else to piss off now.................

Bro keep in touch please 

• Like 1

Damn bro, don’t split. Stay around, most of us respect what you are doing and want to continue to see your grows.

• Like 1

Just caught a glimpse of the drama, wondered why it was allowed, certainly not typical of OG.

Don’t let some dick run you off, Jet, he won’t last.  Stick around.  

• Like 4

Harvest is done. Full veg @ 1 teaspoon per gallon TVF till 2.5 weeks into flower. Ratio of 1/2/2 given weeks 2.5 - 5, week 6 went to 1/3/3 ratio, week 7/8 blasted them at 1/6/6 ratio

all low PPM (about 500) 1 tea/gallon too.  Weeks 9/10 back down to 1/2/2 for the finish. Got nice fade, smells out of this world, and stick factor of 10!!

Silver Fields went HUGE, but not much smell yet, and not sticky even tough she is covered n combs??? Think she is done in my runs.

All plants were beasts, except the Amnesia Haze, she went big for her, but not in SF/OG/RPP league o weight.

The 4 plants came down to 938 grams, or 33.5 Z's!!!  1.2 grams/watt (figured at 800 watts)  ZERO LARF, ZERO POPCORN, all nice bud. This is Orange Goji, she went 9 Z's of stunning bud!!!! 

Even with no cure she is excellent excellent smoke. Gonna have a spot in my garden for a bit.

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

• Like 6