•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

36 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I know you meant you my friend, but since my user surname is Hydro, whenever this fantastic grow method is mentioned it's like i'm being called out! :P 

I use to feel the same....................now I KNOW BETTER............................Let's trade some Bud, see the difference's.  :)

• Like 1

LIFE FINDS A WAY!!!!

This lil Goji X Sugar Punch was hurt during 1st transplant, going into it's Dixie Cup. I actually broke of it's roots, and pulled it out by it's stalk................eek!!! I threw it in a garbage can. 5 day's later, I go to empty that can, see the seedling....................HAS ROOTS COMING OFF IT!!!!! Place it in a Dixie Cup, light nutes, under good light, left it alone.

The 7 other seeds from the same drop have 4-5 nodes now, nice little seedlings.  The thing had also self topped itself, or never grew it's 1st set of leave's. Today I saw this!!

Life will find a way huh!!!!

THIS lil one will be Female, and a killer plant. Seems sometimes nature will tell you to let her do her thing.  Will be interesting to see what becomes of this seedling, I am keeping a posotive attitude about it.

Peace,

Jet

P.S. SO excited about tonights GOT episode!!!! Going to be the finest FIGHT SCENE in cinema HISTORY.....................mark my words! Full 1 hour or more battle scene, CANT WAIT!!!!

Life finds a way.jpg

• Like 2

PAPALAG.....................................name this cross please..............................if you do  not, I will!!!!!  Come up with something good would ya...................They WILL BE my next run as soon as the Mom scrog finish's. Already tired of calling them GSP's..................

7 minutes ago, JetDro said:

I use to feel the same....................now I KNOW BETTER............................Let's trade some Bud, see the difference's.  :)

Sure we can do that, but i know how organic weed looks and tastes since i used to grow organic. And believe it or not:  i prefer hydro . ;)

9 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Sure we can do that, but i know how organic weed looks and tastes since i used to grow organic. And believe it or not:  i prefer hydro . ;)

I cannot believe it. The taste's, for me, on the SAME ladies, is night/day different.  You must have it dialed in WAY better than I did!!!

2 minutes ago, JetDro said:

I cannot believe it. The taste's, for me, on the SAME ladies, is night/day different.  You must have it dialed in WAY better than I did!!!

I wouldn't know that, but i do know that a long time buddy of mine mistakingly thought my hydro bud was his own organic grown. Ever since he hasn't said a bad word about hydro weed anymore. So, possibly i could convert you. :P

If all of my buds didn't get lost in the mail that i sent across the seven seas, i'd love to let you try it. 

5 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I wouldn't know that, but i do know that a long time buddy of mine mistakingly thought my hydro bud was his own organic grown. Ever since he hasn't said a bad word about hydro weed anymore. So, possibly i could convert you. :P

If all of my buds didn't get lost in the mail that i sent across the seven seas, i'd love to let you try it. 

I have sent Bud across the big pond's several times without issue.....................BUT, I wrap REAL WELL, and VAC SEAL 2 times, then wrap in duct tape like a Mummy. Never lost one.

Well, if you give me your address i'll wrap it up real good and send you a sample of my hydro harvest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

PAPALAG.....................................name this cross please..............................if you do  not, I will!!!!!  Come up with something good would ya...................They WILL BE my next run as soon as the Mom scrog finish's. Already tired of calling them GSP's..................

Hey Papa... I like Papa's Punch. Or, Goji Punch.

3 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey Papa... I like Papa's Punch. Or, Goji Punch.

He just will not answer me back..................this is the 3rd time I have tried to get him to name it....................I give up...............lol..............

MINE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CALLED: Papa's Punch ..................................DONE!!!! You had your chance Papalag......................:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Love it lol

Good, then Papa's Punch it is!!!!! I like it...................THANKS 'Fellow.........................:)

• Haha 1

Papa’s Punch.... :tu

Send seeds to everyone, we can have a competition to see who’s PP is the biggest...bwahahah a. :rofl

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Good, then Papa's Punch it is!!!!! I like it...................THANKS 'Fellow.........................:)

I don't want to sound rude, but Papa's Punch sounds like male seed man! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Papa’s Punch.... :tu

Send seeds to everyone, we can have a competition to see who’s PP is the biggest...bwahahah a. :rofl

If this cross comes out ANYTHING like I think it should.................................:) Feels like a winner to me...............much like you "PINK's" speak to me, these do also.............

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hamme Hydro said:

What does some stupid foreigner know.................LMAO............................you dont even live in a Country................................LMAO...................

MINE are Papa's Punch.......................anyone else who has these(yeah right, lol) can make up their own name...............

Watched a movie last night.................HIGH ON THE HOG it was called...............................the "HOG" was the mans own personal strain of weed..............................lol.................he grew it, the "agency" wanted it stopped. It WAS RIDICULOUS, super low budget, HORRIBLE actor's......................and the things they did and said with the Bud had me laughing so hard I had to go back and watch scenes again.....................just to make sure how "off" they were.....................

Now If I had named it HOG...........................you would have a valid point................................:)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JetDro said:

What does some stupid foreigner know.................LMAO............................you dont even live in a Country................................LMAO....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, and he makes fun of white sneakers

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Jim Jone's kool aid

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Jim Jone's kool aid

WHAT......................lol...................where on earth did that come from.....................and I was just messing with  Hamme.........................he knows it..............

Presenting Papa's Punch (Goji male x Sugar Punch) : I have high hopes for these...............especially the weak ass little one you see........

Mom screen doing just fine today too.

The Goji under the net is growing so fast I CANNOT keep up with the tucking. Tuck in the am, by mid day they are back up through it again.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

• Like 7

Looking fresh Jet! They are all looking happy. Who's the flowering plant?

Hey Papa, I thought I was just giving some choices... lol. I was gonna offer up "Papa's Goji Punch", but that's three words and I'm boycotting 3 worded strains this season. 

peace

10 hours ago, JetDro said:

What does some stupid foreigner know.................LMAO............................you dont even live in a Country................................LMAO...................

MINE are Papa's Punch.......................anyone else who has these(yeah right, lol) can make up their own name...............

Watched a movie last night.................HIGH ON THE HOG it was called...............................the "HOG" was the mans own personal strain of weed..............................lol.................he grew it, the "agency" wanted it stopped. It WAS RIDICULOUS, super low budget, HORRIBLE actor's......................and the things they did and said with the Bud had me laughing so hard I had to go back and watch scenes again.....................just to make sure how "off" they were.....................

Now If I had named it HOG...........................you would have a valid point................................:)

High on the Hog sounds like flick i would watch. But i do live in a country, namely the Marijuana Capital of the world! :P

And how are you gonna give a strain a male name when we want the plant to be female? That reeks like betting on the wrong horse. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

High on the Hog sounds like flick i would watch. But i do live in a country, namely the Marijuana Capital of the world! :P

And how are you gonna give a strain a male name when we want the plant to be female? That reeks like betting on the wrong horse. 

High on the Hog was SILLY STUPID.................SO BAD, I had to finish it, just to see if it got worse..............it did! lol!

Get Papalag to change his screen name to Mamalag.............................then it could be Mamma's Punch....................:)

What is Papalag anyways??????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JetDro said:

What is Papalag anyways??????

If I told you I’d have to kill you :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Papalag said:

If I told you I’d have to kill you :ph34r:

LMAO

:ph34r: