•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Jet's Octopot run starts now........................

Bro everything looks incredible  

yes your quite right when you grow horizontally the plant doesn’t seem to be that big but it bushes out like crazy 

you’ll see a amazing yield 

have fun 

10 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Bro everything looks incredible  

yes your quite right when you grow horizontally the plant doesn’t seem to be that big but it bushes out like crazy 

you’ll see a amazing yield 

have fun 

Thanks man, it is sort of fun doing this a new way  :)  Yeah, hard to really understand how big they are getting .  How are yours, you should be right there with me?????

Just went and looked at yours. Pic was from Monday, into the net already...............Cool...............we are virtually on the same time then. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR FLIPPING.......

• Like 1

Papa's Punch(Goji x SP) seedlings kicking some ass!  No doubt where these huge ass fans come from, Goji does NOT throw leaf's like this, especially only weeks old.  So, appears they are going to the Sugar Punch side.................in looks anyways. Long as it packs the Goji punch, Im really good with that...........'cause good SP packs a punch too...........

They were under my Gavita HPS and just loved it. Now back to reality and a nice slow journey to sex under the mellow T5's.

VERY good "vigor" on these Papalag!  I put them in larger pots to slow them down some.  7 of them here, another elsewhere. They DWARF all my "mothers" lol.........who are 4 times their age

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

• Like 6

Now I can’t wait to see what they do :j

• Like 2

Jet, I love that pic on the last page.... it reminds me of the calm before the storm, lol. It looks so clean and quiet and calm. Little bitty plants. 

The young ones look as healthy as they can. The T5's make them so pretty and green. They'll fill back in under those. 

peace

• Like 2

Pouring down rain, Tornado's around...............boring day in the house........................I know.................pictures............lol.

ALL my stuff has hit it's stride in veg and kicking ass. This screen IS going to work out well I think :)

Random shots of the big screen, the small screen, and the Mom's and the Papa's Punch in the background un the T5's.

I have noticed that IF I let the ladies come up through the screen for about 2 days, instead of tucking right away, they develop their leaf's a bit faster, and seem happier. The side branching is going CRAZY............guess from all the topping and bending. Can only imagine what they will do when I flip the lights on them. I have NEVER let a plant get ANYWHERE near this large before the flip in the Octopot's.  They may not look too big in these pic's, but they are getting that way. They are twisted n bent  to Hell n back, IF I straightened them out, they would be 4 foot tall!

I KNOW I am going to have my hands FULL for 2 weeks when these ladies get the nod to 11 hours, hope I am up to the task!

Sorry for so many pic's, just bored.....................

The lil "Mom's" are already starting to frost up..............wonder if my T5 has any UV light in it??? Pretty early to be seeing sugar like this.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

• Like 7

8 hours ago, JetDro said:

Sorry for so many pic's, just bored.....................

Hahaha, don’t ever be sorry for pics b.....take another toke and chill....lol

its all looking great. The moms are really filling out and frosting up perfectly. Great job.

• Like 2

Lil bondage for my new Goji Mom's. WHY on Earth I only have 2 of the 5 Goji's in the Mom screen is beyond me.................guess I'm a stoner. Using 'Cozz's Zip Tie method! DSC00002.thumb.JPG.d306821dd348d65fa74463647a36f969.JPG

Appears I ALREADY have the same Pheno I took down last time............The one front left, with burnt leaf. THIS Pheno will just not take much nutes!  She did the exact same thing in last grow. Burnt lower leaf's, top leafs clawed during flowering..............at SAME feed level everyone else was fine at. She was EXCELLENT smoke.................she is  Goji 6, and in my Mom screen. I have feed the Mom screen 1/2 of my normal feed the whole flowering time..............NO burnt leaf's on #6 in there.  Gotta remember IF I end up running #6 I gotta go real easy on the Texas Tomato Food.

STUPID STUPID just how much growth the Octo Ladies had in just the last 24 hour's. They are going nuts, and it is becoming hard to keep up with them...............and they have NOT even been flipped yet.  The screen is starting to take shape now, it will not be too much longer before they get the turn to 11! 

The Cloudwatcher X StarDawg in the big screen is throwing HUGE leaf's.........like really huge. In the little Mom screen, both of the 2 in there are really making some goo! These are going to be stellar plants, just as I figured they would be from their lines.

DSC00003.thumb.JPG.160fb4bf1c668cc537b566d320d731a6.JPG

DSC00006.thumb.JPG.b3440dd294f19d872d4f7f6fddab458c.JPG

• Like 8

If you pinch those upcoming shoots lightly as you bend them they develop stronger structures ;) 

• Like 1

They look like they are just set to explode. That's gonna be a lot of buds in that lower pic.

peace

1 minute ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

They look like they are just set to explode. That's gonna be a lot of buds in that lower pic.

peace

That is my "Mom" screen. When they are big enough to flip, I take a cut, then flip the Mom. These are ALL new "Mom's" so I am looking forward to it finishing and knowing WHO I am keeping, and who gets the boot...............lol. Then I can whittle down my herd some. I will keep 1 Goji(have 5) and 1 CB(have 3) and 1 Cloudwatcher x Stardawg(have 3)

Yeah, I am STILL surprised the T5 is creating this.....................entire run has been under the T5's, and will finish that way.

• Like 2

Hamme told me of a TV show called Gomorrah La Serie . Said he does not watch much TV when I asked if he was a GOT fan, but said he watched this show and it was good.

Understatement, it is VERY damn good. I was hooked 2 episodes in, now, just watched #5 (of 1st season) and it was a brilliant hour of TV. If it keeps up the quality, intensity, and CRAZY story line's, it will become one of my favorites . Thanks Hamme

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad to hear you like Gomorrah so much brother, i do too! I think it is much better than the highly praised Sopranos! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Glad to hear you like Gomorrah so much brother, i do too! I think it is much better than the highly praised Sopranos! 

Did not care much for the Sopranos....................this..........................LOVE IT!!!

Ciro is going to be a traitor isnt he!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hay jet and hammie be nice about the sopranos 

i am fromNJ and Italian they rule lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Then YOU HAVE TO WATCH Gomorrah!!! All the torrent sites have it, easy to find. IT is MUCH more real to me, and in Italian and filmed over there, i cannot stop watching it now.

Hey Papa////////////////// cannot wait to get Hamme's take on my 3 strains he is trying. I KNOW he is a fantastic grower, heard just HOW GOOD his A.H. is...............know he will be a straight up shooter, looking forward to what he thinks.

I also THINK(lol) I'm gonna be one of the only people in the whole US of A to have a chance at one of his cut's from the A.H. , IF that happened I would feel pretty SPECIAL...............no not retarded, SPECIAL...   :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JetDro said:

Did not care much for the Sopranos....................this..........................LOVE IT!!!

I hear you bro and i feel the same way! 

4 hours ago, Papalag said:

A mobster talking to a shrink?? I just couldn't get passed that! Sorry Papalag! ;)

• Haha 1

Stalks on the Octo ladies getting pretty damn thick already. They must have a clue what is about to happen..............

DSC00001.thumb.JPG.a70e4d7038c52487c986829011cee857.JPG

The 3 Goji mom's I worked on the other day responded well, they are good to go and can now just chill under a fluro until I need cuts from one.

DSC00005.thumb.JPG.1e3ab330459066e4388ba37a709e26ec.JPG

• Like 7

Will not be long till till I flip..................thinking just days, but not sure as it is my 1st screen. They are healthy as Hell.

DSC00002.thumb.JPG.2f5feca7b05f54d08de7a1436a062870.JPG

The 2 Goji's are outpacing the other 2, they will fill more of the screen than the other 2, unless after the flip the others catch up, but since I KNOW what Goji is going to do, I highly doubt they will catch up.

The 'Mom" screen under the T5 is doing well too:

DSC00003.thumb.JPG.c04141924b39edf34cd942349d9917ee.JPG

DSC00004.thumb.JPG.37d5f4ef2cb69dafdbeb5440074fb12b.JPG

DSC00005.thumb.JPG.b06641937ae896ee35ab7e6a53fff3f5.JPG

• Like 4

happy lil tops :tu  .....that scrog looks promizing too