•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Alaska Becomes The First State To Legalize Social Cannabis Consumption

Lawmakers and regulators have signed off on new regulations explicitly permitting adults to consume cannabis at specially licensed retailers.

Under the new rules, which take effect April 11, licensed cannabis retailers may apply with state regulators for an additional “on-site consumption endorsement.” Local governments may challenge the applications in certain instances, or initiate a municipal vote to limit on site activities.

It is anticipated that the initial on-site consumption areas may be approved by this summer.

While some local municipalities — such as Denver, Colorado and West Hollywood, California — already regulate on-site consumption sites, Alaska is the first adult use jurisdiction to establish such regulations statewide.

Alaska Becomes The First State To Legalize Social Cannabis Consumption

PA is looking to do the same.

Out of likes for the day.

Man, it would be sweeet to sit, chill, and smoke a doobie in a lounge. I doubt Cali will pass a state wide law to allow it though. They are already trying to outlaw vapeing in a lot of public areas. The Bay Area wants to control the nation. You can sit on a curb, shoot heroine and toss your needle into a playground and nobody gives a damn. But god forbid someone sees you exhale a cloud of smoke or vapor in public.. the police will be called. That’s why I stay far away from the Bay Area.

Anyhow, weed lounge? I’m in!

• Like 1

It sure would be, like the meetings we hold here lol for cannabis laws ha ha ha I think that one is funny. We still are trying to build enough people to put through and change the state constitution, where all can grow and consume like a tomato :)

Like getting together at a social and having drinks, I would much rather have some medicated tea then booze! lol

• Like 1