•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Toker

Perkins bx CBD, shoeless interpretation

I of course am only growing these, much thanks shoeless, least I can do is show it 

I researched this, a cup winner in the CBD category.

5 chilling next to one dark devil lol

Off we grow

KIMG5306.JPG

• Like 4

Ahh new life

They are in small containers, it is looking like im going to need more 

So in the water more go.

20190408_192505.jpg

20190408_192444.jpg

• Like 1

So far i can say these beans are very a+++

Germ rates are 100 percent thus far and they 

Sprout quick.

The plants display vigour already

Cant wait to try this and the others shoeless

Especiallly the c99.

20190411_055920.jpg

• Like 2

Ok i have a total of 10

Im cramped for space but as soon as i see a little more amber the wwxxl get chopped and these babies will ne under LED for the duration.

Going small, 4 weeks veg and the flip

Looking for sex and specimens and cuts asap

20190412_152024.jpg

20190412_152058.jpg

• Like 1

Best vibes buddy! Let 'er rip! I think we all need more CBD in our lives. I'm gonna run a batch myself. I really want to do some oil so I can do tinctures and stuff. I just want to start eating it somehow, lol. I really want to make some for pets, too. They just take lower doses but it does wonders for lots of things with them. 

Yeah, get the sweet orange one! 

peace

Orange????? For real, in a CBD sweeet!!!!!!!

@Mr Goodfellow remember you can also decarb the herb, grind it, cap it up. :) If you eat it with coconut oil, like eating a fatty type medible. You could get your CBD in that way as well.

There are a few recipes on the net for dog treats :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Orange????? For real, in a CBD sweeet!!!!!!!

@Mr Goodfellow remember you can also decarb the herb, grind it, cap it up. :) If you eat it with coconut oil, like eating a fatty type medible. You could get your CBD in that way as well.

Hey, that's a good idea, and lots less work and money (alcohol). Crap, I may drop some of those seeds right now. I really need to make CBD happen, now. I'm sure I have the best I can get with Shoe's BX. I have another cross or two with CBD but these should be better. 

Garden, is doing caps of decarbed regular bud the same as doing the oil? Or is there some chemistry going on to make the oil work better? 

Hey Shoe, were you able to ever test anything?  Was that you that did the Jim Beam CBD/THC test? I think I better go to your old thread again, now. I want some of these plants to harvest and then keep a mother going or grow one every run or so. I'll go back to Google and read again, too. 

Toker, you weren't messing around when you got those LEDs huh? Damn, you've been cranking them out. Good to see bro. Just keep it safe and on the down low. I think you guys could be close to getting medical one day soon, but hard to say in the deep south. Really hard to say. Have fun, too. 

peace

Man i so suck

I will send both of you seeds

I been kinda behind the 8 ball with all the stupid shitbgoing on but thats a lame one

I can send in empty capsules like pills 

Or these things

I did get pay pal but making a donation thats not insluting is not feasible just yet...hehe

But lord willing my ass is in

For now i rather let you guys do the search

Plant counts bla bla

Oh to be legal....

And the whole process of making it is cost

Cost

Shit to.grow and do it be no small feat for more than a dab here and there

Plus your shit is just fucking awsome garden and i struggle to boil eggs as it is hehe

Also i want to get envalopes first

Do i pay then stuff these in and mail myself

Post offices freek me out

The decalaration shit ...

Walk me thru it

20190601_233131.jpg

I've already got me some PC bx. I have one above dirt now. :)

If you send something in the mail, make sure you protect it somehow. The vials are great. A small plastic zip with some beads larger than the seeds inside will do it. If it's too obvious the PO will smash the crap out of them in some machine.

Send them like you get them bro. Except for anything going to MrG....his PO likes making flower out of seeds. I think they got their sorting machine from a carnival, giant  sledgehammer, all seeds must ring the bell before delivery.

Also, let’s keep shipping methods in private messages. Not that LEO don’t know some of our shipping methods, but make them work for it....

Yeah, it doesn't take much, but you just have to keep it in mind and be smart in protecting them.