•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

Did You Know You Could Consume Cannabis Like This? BELLY BUTTON

So, what is the Pechoti? Most simply put, it is a gland behind the belly button. During pregnancy, nutrients are transferred from the mother to her fetus through the umbilical cord. At the end of that umbilical cord is the Pechoti gland which remains after birth. Every human has a Pechoti gland which is connected to more than 72,000 nerves that run throughout the body to various organs and tissues.

In countries and cultures that practice Ayurveda medicine, applying oils through the belly button via the Pechoti is common practice to address many different physical and mental ailments. Applying oil to the belly button to be absorbed by the Pechoti gland has been used to treat everything from dry eyes and poor eyesight to joint pains, lethargy, gastrointestinal issues and much more.

By applying cannabis oil to the belly button and utilizing the Pechoti delivery method, cannabinoids have the ability to reach every part of your body. This is something that no other delivery method can provide. Decades of prohibition have buried this plant and traditional consumption methods such as the Pechoti delivery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Very interesting. I had no clue. Thanks for the information :engel

• Like 1

This is exciting to me for cancer patients :) Just put it on your belly button and hit everything in your body.

My friend told me it won't work on her, I am like say what you are Eve ha ha ha she had a tummy tuck and they moved her belly button.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I get to talking with a few friends and we decide to try this, one friend used peppermint flavored THC< and tasted peppermint! lol I took some went to lay down for my little 15 minute daily nap, and woke up 2 hours later! ha ha ha

Think I have a new way to use meds ;)

I am interested in hearing dosages and time to effect.

Thanks for this.

• Like 1

If I get lucky to nite and my aim is true ...................... I’ll be filling the wife’s : )

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, ifish said:

If I get lucky to nite and my aim is true ...................... I’ll be filling the wife’s : )

I don't think that is the same "oil" ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Hempyfan said:

I am interested in hearing dosages and time to effect.

Thanks for this.

That would take some experimenting. I did note that I felt a bit high, but it was a nice feel not a downer feel, but very relaxing. I had an over all feeling of well being. It was very gentle yet effective.

• Like 1

How much did you try? Do you have a innie or an outie? Its relevant. And we need data. Lol

Think I’m going to clean all the resin out of my pipe and pack it in there. Waste not want not.....

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

How much did you try? Do you have a innie or an outie? Its relevant. And we need data. Lol

Think I’m going to clean all the resin out of my pipe and pack it in there. Waste not want not.....

I have an inny, and it hits right were my pant line is, so I squirted some in, about 1/8th gram, then just tucked a napkin between by belly and pants lol so wouldnt' get on my pants. I think you would need to cover it and lay down.

• Haha 1

OK so this is NOT for a full nights sleep lol I tried it last night and did not take any orally, I tossed and turned all night. So no go for  night sleep :)

I have been using this method for about a month for diverticulitis and general gut issues and the results are amazing. My umbilical hernia is receding so fast it may be gone in  6 months. My swelling and level of infection has decreased sharply. It's just amazing.  My pain and discomfort have almost stopped and elimination has returned to normal.  

I put about and 1/8 gram at a time in there and rub it in with a few drops of mct oil for a carrier, rub-a-dub until it all goes in, yet it will disappear, and my belly feels like a million! If I need more I add more, if I feel like less I do less. It's so simple!