•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
SmokyHH

Exotic Genetix experience?

Hello 

In the next few Days i will reveive two interesting Strains from Exotic Genetix.

They are from the US and i found less Shops they sell his Strains. Maybe someone here knows the

https://www.exoticgenetix.com/seeds

Vanilla gorilla1807192201_Screenshot_20190328-112538_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.50bb17b829d58e9d34c02ce9f99bfdf2.jpg

Chocolate orange cream20190328_112705.thumb.jpg.6479f8bcc8b962e45fc0b0f781b775f3.jpg

I dont select Phenos. And for "Test" grows i haven't enough space. Have someone experience with Strains from them? 

The Strain "Tina" wons Emerald cup. Im not sure if i should select a nice pheno or just grow them..

• Like 3

I also been looking at them never tried but will sit back and watch the show 

• Like 2

F2 Sounds good right? Its more stable like f1? I dont know.. 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 1:14 AM, SmokyHH said:

F2 Sounds good right? Its more stable like f1? I dont know.. 

Acctually it's quite the opposite. F2 plants tend to show the biggest variety from seed to seed compared to all other generations. F1 hybrids are the best since they offer low variety because of being dominated by the desired genes in hopefully both parents(though I know a lot of people don't even bother with males... ) and also they have hybrid vigor if bred correctly. Its probably the most common type of seed on the market nowadays. That being said you could still find straight fire in F2's, they are by no means worse but simply put there will be a wider variety of genetic traits when growing F2 seeds because all types of geenes will express itself in this generation so you would for example maybe get a plant with perfect set of genes that fit your desires of the plant but it might also be a dwarf plant in F2's rly anything goes. That's why after a few selections you get more uniform plants since you eliminate the variety factor and undesired genes. People tend to say that a plant is more or less stable after generation F4 and after that you breed more to improve than to stabilise. Personally I think stability is closer to F6 but I guess it really depends on what you're looking for in the strain you're breeding and also the genetics used and many other factors. Sorry for the wall of text I sometimes get carried away :)

• Like 2

Anyone I know or follow  on social media,  have found at least one keeper plant per pack.  Like @yahoomansaid,  frost monsters on a lot of their stains.  I know their cookies and cream is really popular as is the kimbo kush he mentioned.  

And I'm with @shiskaberry savior reverse a cut after you take a few and then share the wealth.  

Good luck! Be prepared for a frosty haul.  

• Like 2

I've grown Cookies and Cream, it's fire, you won't be disappointed.

Baq

• Like 3

i grew some of the starfigher f3-selections around 2013/2014 = NYCE.

and these two "new" ones look very promising indeed ... enjoy, mate.

• Like 1

Sounds good:) I got my package today. Looks very good.

20190504_212318.jpg

20190504_212331.jpg

20190504_212534.jpg

• Like 4

I smoked some of there official brand stuff from a shop in WA. Was on sale from 18-22 a gram to 12 or 14 dollars. It was gelato.

Shit was quality for sure. As for paying 20 bucks a gram and getting their seeds, I think there are better deals and other ppl creating just as dank crosses but mich cheaper cause they arent paying a marketer 100k a year to advertise and market their strains.

They still unique and good though, dont know anyone not happen with their genetics.

• Like 2