•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Doobious

Green Manalishi Freebees

Good Day all

Its been a while so I wanted to show a bit of what I'm up to.

After 2 failed attempts i finally got my order from Sannie earlier this year (Canadian authorities put a harsh on my Christmas!)

They started off in Solo cups with baggies over them (to increase humidity).I will attempt to show their chronological progression... (we are currently just over 1 month in flower)

20190208_153211.thumb.jpg.8ec12162a2802a4f5bf1b839721f8353.jpg

20190204_181605.jpg

20190208_153157.jpg

• Like 5

Looks familiar lol I am popping some GDP right now, mine are like yours with the clear plastic cup on top. :)

Nice strains :)

• Like 1

Nice selection you chose if that was a single order dam customs guy finding it must of been giggling ! 

And Sannies a hell of a good guy to bite the bullet resenting  as he always makes it right! 

Cant wait for you to get us up to speed at the month flower stage pics 

• Like 3

Your wish is my Command!!

Here we are around a month of age. Ive transferred them to 5 Gal pails with drainage holes 2" above the bottom under 1000W Hps.

I use General Organics nutrients but haven't measured the amounts i add in years (Ive collect a range of bad habits) and just eye it based on the appearance of the plants.

I supplement the nutes with Jamaican Bat Guano (use it directly to the soil and washed down) and non sulferated molasses added in the final 1/3rd of Flowering.

I staggered the girls entrance to 12/12 over a 2 week period (more or less) so they will be harvested in sequence or all at once with varied ages of maturity (I haven't decided yet).

Cheers

20190320_174531.jpg

20190320_174538.jpg

20190320_174547 (1).jpg

20190320_174554 (1).jpg

• Like 4

Im trying to get decent shots of each plant away from its siblings and their ages so i can give ya a good idea of how they are growing (and oh my! How they are growing!!)

Their odor is minimal but you can get a hashy menthol (very subtle though) smell that is appealing. Basically just smells green and healthy.

The first one showed sex just over a month ago...so say something north of 40 days.

20190411_120151.jpg

• Like 1

This one is 39 days since it revealed itself. So its something over 50 days of 12/12..  Being the first in and not knowing HOW tall they would get (Im used to growing Sativa dom strains) when it quickly got past the cage top i bent it to establish some control and to encourage lower bud development. I like the goose neck effect... sometimes, if the plant continues to add height, ill tie it to the top circle of the cage... this didn't prove necessary here.

20190411_175256.jpg

20190411_175313.jpg

20190411_175322.jpg

20190411_175327.jpg

• Like 4

19 days ago this one was known to be female. Very little training has been done to the plants as i wanted to see how they grow etc...some leaves have been removed to allow better air circulation and light penetration.

20190411_175157.jpg

20190411_175207.jpg

• Like 2

And the last one (Yes i got 5 females from the pack of 5... i REALLY wanted a male to make some seeds (yes... MORE seeds!!!) as I really like what I'm seeing and I cant help but think what crosses make be nice to try etc. (Apollo 13 or Vortex is my first thought...but i have yet to smoke it so these thoughts are hugely premature).

I will culminate this grow with a smoke report... i will try to get others input as well to make it that much more interesting.

SHISKA BERRY SAVIOR: Yes that was one seed order. I would have got the regs of Killing Fields had they been available at the time (and they have gone out again/// DAMN!!)

Cheers!

20190411_175104.jpg

20190411_175106.jpg

• Like 6

Your GM looks a bit different than mine from NAW freebies. Here one at about 18 days after showing sex.

BC7C4A9B-1B06-43C8-AB6F-34F65BE94E6E.jpeg.bae832a6ab8ee7064ca79a7973c2fe49.jpeg

And here it is a couple of weeks before harvest

B94A533E-D0CD-4841-82AB-90B81F3C2532.jpeg.0b5fa810f4382324a49f2bf2aa4e174c.jpeg

• Like 3

Justcozz: Beautiful results my friend! I hope mine finish as nicely. Congrats.

How long did you allow yours to run and are the conditions roughly similar (as far as you can tell)?

Ive never run GM or any G13 dom strain (to my knowledge) so these are all new to me.

Cheers

Guys....

Green Manalishi Honey Hp is a completely different selection than the regular Green Manalishi so please do not compare cause they are only causins in the real.

There is no sativa in Green Manalishi but the HoneyHp slection is the most satti to get out of them. (T.P.R, Cartel Haze) are both made with the HoneyHp male and have a real sativa look coming out of the GM genepool.

GM HoneyHp has all the potency of a real sativa with great high's.

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sorry about that @Poldergrower, I didn't realize he was running GM Hash plant. So yeah, they should look different.  Now I need to get a pack and run the HP.

@Doobious, I pushed my GM (not HP) into flower about 2 weeks from the seed hitting the dirt. I wanna say she had 9 weeks flower. NAW puts out killer gear, and you are going to love this. The best place to learn about the Nerds gear is right here in the threads. 

Love your stuff fellas, stay high bros

• Like 2

Looking great @Doobious! The HHP does look very different from the olde GM from Rhino. The Satty is showing nicely. I have a few Cartel Haze going and I'm looking forward to it as it has the HHP dad. The cut you have is supposed to be really nice. I have now doubt you'll be sold on their gear. 

I'm running Strappleberry, Cartel haze, Blue Hammer and Airborne Jack. Gonna be a happy place in here before long! 

Hoppy growing! peace

@Doobious

Green manalishi F2 is great indoor cannabis indeed. typical gm odour is like walking trough a piney wet forrest early in the morning. with some feno's having a distinct 

lemony smell brought in by my Gm G lemon male. i now have a new selected gm F2 male. with the exact same profile as my old Gm G male.

I am now working on the final stages of breeding to release our INSANE, Airborne Jack F3. and i have been discussing it with Pg to get rid of the original Gm clones and to continue on with crossing my Aj F2 male back to my original Gm #8 to ensure its potency gets upgraded by the best, strongest, heaviest yielding, and hardest spacing, plant i have ever bred/grown.

-and we have lots of awesome genes to solidify on to the Airborne jack profile, like our much requested Hammer of Dawn. will first need some navy seal training before she can play with the big girls.

-and solidifying Skunk Euforia and Wappa on my AJ F2 male will also happen to ensure the pre-stage for our future NAW RoadKillSkunk and lots and lots more.

-and pffff Bh F3 #4 x Aj F2.....

-and G39#17 x Aj F2

-and......... hahahahha just wait!

Stay safe and FLy FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 2

They like teasing us. They show us some killer crosses saying, it will be out soon, and before we can get excited they drop more info on their plans. Damn, the Nerds will keep us coming back for many years.

• Like 2