•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

Octopots, a one stop spot

Well hell guys give me a shout out! lol I have no clue who you are in there :) I think I might be the only female? Might be more.

48 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Well hell guys give me a shout out! lol I have no clue who you are in there :) I think I might be the only female? Might be more.

Your used to it....the token chick :likken:   ....token Angel around here....lol

Notice another thing. When all the grows are done, the last days shot's typically look pretty ragged with nasty leave's and little color. EVERY Octopot grow will finish without burnt leaf's, without fans dying, and all the beautiful colors the particular strain will throw.

Treads grow finished that way,  I know my big screen will too in 3 weeks time............Papalag's too...............and several others will harvest within the next 30 days or so. Watch how nice the done ladies look on these grows.

Haha....thought I had an issue this morning. Checked out the grow, filled the octos...then saw a dying leaf on the NaPali Pink...”oh shit...WTF” then saw that it had broken stem..lol, must have broke it removing leaves....

All three octos are doing amazing. I AM SOLD...SOLD.....SOLD!

• Like 1