•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gregster

silverfields

A good word to Sannie,

I finally got to grow out the silverfields.I accidently killed the the seeds I ordered about a year ago. I am impressed with the results of this run, the smoke is excellent.

Yield is up there, and the hash is fantastic,I just wanted to say thanks for a real gem!

• Like 8

I have Silverfields going now, a couple of weeks from seed. The only other SF seed I dropped was a male that provided me some pixie dust. Now I need some girls to smoke.  I am pretty excited, only great things have been said about Silverfields.

• Like 2

I bought a pack years ago that's still in the seed vault. If the SSHZ male Sannie uses is as good as the SSHZ female he used to make Shackzilla, there should be some serious potency involved.

BTW, my vault is a plastic, food storage container. It's like Fort Knox. Really. You'd never be able to get into it (if you attempted to do it via telekinesis).

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Hey Misterdirt. Silverfields can be your friend if you let her. Free her from her plastic prison and let her breathe the fresh MI air.

BTW, my vault is a wet wipe container, possibly Charmin.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, Misterdirt said:

f the SSHZ male Sannie uses is as good as the SSHZ female he used to make Shackzilla, there should be some serious potency involved.

I guess he used the same SSHZ female as for Shackzilla and Sugar Punch and crossed it with a KF male.

For me SiFi is one of the strongest Sativa doms strains I smoked so far...Quite an experience to try her!

• Like 3

I just jarred my last SiFi grow, she filled a quart jar from a 2 gallon grow.

I have been heavily enjoying her mixed with Black Afghani. So much that I gave her a little BA pixie dust.  I love being in the time warp.

• Like 2

Man, those all sound good. Closest I can come is the JC haze I'm growing now. Sannies Jack x Silverfields.

Shoe, that sounds like an awesome cross! 

JC, are you planning on dusting any buds??? :rolleyes:  :whistle:

peace

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Man, those all sound good. Closest I can come is the JC haze I'm growing now. Sannies Jack x Silverfields.

Shoe, that sounds like an awesome cross! 

JC, are you planning on dusting any buds??? :rolleyes:  :whistle:

peace

I still have some Silverfields pollen in the freezer, so I am thinking of hitting a few buds on a SF girl. Hope the pollen is still good, it’s a couple of years old now. I haven’t decided if anything else is going to get dusted...probably wouldn’t hurt to hit all of them.

• Like 2

It should still be good. I may try to use mine on something this run with what I have.... I may save it for something special...  

• Like 1

I found a real keeper in Silverfields last year, the pheno I found came from a pack of regular seeds (bought in 2018/19) This particular phenotype is  a dark purple Lady that sends you in to space with a stupid grin on your face for hours on end...

I can best describe it as a rushing, electrifying high that has no discernable ceiling... I keep on smoking for days/weeks on end and I get higher and higher until I fall asleep, happy as a baby :)

Her clones each produces 3 full quart jars from a single 1 gallon bucket with 5 weeks veg and some bondage, or a bit longer with some mainlining ;) 

Best Genetics in the shop if you ask me.

*The green ones I've found so far have a more prominent sativa/haze characteristics and smell. They are more suited for daytime use. I got 2 more packs ready to go this year (one from the 2019 fem. edition) But that have to until after I try Selene F2, I've been waiting to grow that lady since 2014...

• Like 1

I hope I get that SF this year. I have some Selene f2 and was just thinking about them recently. I grew a cross of Selene x Pineapple Chunk that was a really impressive plant and a very dank smoke. I really want to run the Selene f2 now. It must be impressive. 

Can`t go wrong with the silverflieds the high is so epic have one i really forget what i do.

silver-L.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/26/2020 at 4:05 AM, ZenShade said:

I found a real keeper in Silverfields last year, the pheno I found came from a pack of regular seeds (bought in 2018/19) This particular phenotype is  a dark purple Lady that sends you in to space with a stupid grin on your face for hours on end...

I can best describe it as a rushing, electrifying high that has no discernable ceiling... I keep on smoking for days/weeks on end and I get higher and higher until I fall asleep, happy as a baby :)

Her clones each produces 3 full quart jars from a single 1 gallon bucket with 5 weeks veg and some bondage, or a bit longer with some mainlining ;) 

Best Genetics in the shop if you ask me.

*The green ones I've found so far have a more prominent sativa/haze characteristics and smell. They are more suited for daytime use. I got 2 more packs ready to go this year (one from the 2019 fem. edition) But that have to until after I try Selene F2, I've been waiting to grow that lady since 2014...

Yep, not only my favorite in the shop, it’s my favorite weed period, I always say it will make you stand in the middle of the room alone laughing your ass off, not know why and you don’t give a fuck!

I plan to pheno hunt the fem version for a female then search the regular seeds for a male for a seed stash to play with in my golden years. @Mr Goodfellow I will have cuttings when I start this project.

• Like 3

Oh, I forgot... I missed it last week when he had the sale. Story of my life. Not like I need any seeds but I need that one. If I get lucky I'll get my own soon. If not let me know and I'll take cut for sure. That one and Goji are elusive to me. lol

I have to put some money into the downstairs to do the winter grow but I plan on starting some stuff now to go until if gets cold again. I want to do some long flowering stuff down there. I have some old Mexican seeds that I need to try if I can get them to germ with some Panama Red that I was able to get one of those going but lost it to bugs while out of town working. Otherwise, outside is gonna be here soon. I have some great stuff that you'll want a cut of. I'll keep you informed. I'm doing a lot of work on the yard with this weather and will be working on the house all summer. I'm not going away for work anymore I don't think. I'm going to pour everything into making this place rock... more. I'll have a bedroom back in shape for you soon. Let me know and I can have it done in a day. At least good enough for a quick visit. Come on down. 

• Like 3

On 3/11/2020 at 2:18 PM, baqualin said:

I plan to pheno hunt the fem version for a female then search the regular seeds for a male for a seed stash to play with in my golden years. @Mr Goodfellow I will have cuttings when I start this project.

don't overlook the females in the regulars while scoping a male. a keeper regular female trumps a keeper fem imho . have fun

what does t taste like to you dude ? so will it make you giggle just for no reason ?

i'm thinking for me so far as effects i'd like various strains for. i would say a pain weed,  a anti depressant/anxiety, energy/creativity, and happy/giggle weed all very sweet/ savory . this is what happens when i post while i'm medicated lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The purple pheno SF that flowers for 11-12 weeks is devastating, non stop ;)

I got a green Pheno from reg.seeds (2019) Just cut last week and after 7 days hanging, the smoke is strong.. It leaves a heavy scent of incense  in the room after a sesh. Very comfy stone with a uplifted calm mind, works for anxiety and stress... I recognize the power from an old Sugar Punch clone from back in 2016. Right now her flowers smell of citrus, with hints of green mango.

One more keeper for my stable :)

• Like 4