•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

agree!! my buddy use to put plants on the balcony and than back in....he often got mildew or pests,he won´t got when only grow inside his growroom !!

• Like 1

Dammmmnnn! Dude you been busy!

Baq

• Like 1

Hey Baq! I been keeping a little busy trying to get warmed up for summer. I haven't been downstairs yet but will be starting some work down there right away. Waiting on my job and it looks like it may happen pretty soon. I'm not sure it'll be as good as it was in the fall but I need all I can get. We thought we'd be doing it in March but nope. It's been real tight for me. Almost over though.

I haven't bothered you because I couldn't come up if I had wanted to. I figure you need some space to get settled in. I'd like to go up there more. I never have really stopped i the Springs but it looks like it has lots of cool things going on. 

I was meaning to call you about those cuts you brought, but I've been having another round of roommate drama sort of and also trying to keep the bills juggled. So far so good. 

This run is to get me some NAW smoke and try the strains for the first time. Then I want to do some outdoor things but undecided on anything for sure. I want to do the Uzbekistan outside here. If I get the sativa den set up downstairs, I want to let it rip on some long legged girls. 

Gimme a shout soon or I'll call you. You're welcome to swing down anytime for a visit. Laid back county style down here. My house is a work in progress but going good. I think I have a plan for this summer and it may be getting all things set up for bigger things next year. 

Have you been posting pics yet? I thought I went your thread and should get notified. Hope your grow is proceeding nicely. I wanna see!!  

Hope you're digging it. You came at the right time of the year. It's only just now getting nice. Very green here compared to the last year. 

Stay in touch man. 

peace

EDIT: oh, all the previous pics of buds are from last year. Just babies and some sub flower plants in small pots right now.

• Like 2

What is up in your garden mate

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 11:48 AM, Justcozz said:

You said you wanted to grow mushrooms. There you have it, a “go for it” sign. 5 out of 7 males sucks, but I’m sure will will get some nice crosses with the pollen. 

I’m thinking of trying my hand at making some Fems. Sometimes waiting for sex really sucks, non of my cuttings are showing sex yet. I’d really like to know what I have so I can clear the dudes from the room.  

You KNOW................the more you cut, bend, top, train the lil ones...........................the longer they will take to show sex.  My Papa's Punch, which I worked the Hell out of since birth, are just now showing me pre flowers..................took forever. My 18 hour room is JAMMED!!!!

I KNOW the feeling bro...................................

• Like 3

Damn, I post in everybody else's thread but my own.. :blush:

Those fat little kids in the picture above all grew up... tall and slender now, and with heavy haircuts.. The Airborne Jack and the Blue hammer stretched the most with Strappleberry pretty tall, too. The are in one gallon pots so I'm getting the most out of them. I wish I could have grown them in larger pots, but... next time. 

But boy, I am in some terpene heaven.... Strappleberry has strawberry diesel coming through, Blue Hammer is sour rotten fruit, AJ is just awesome but not defined yet... Cartel haze, the only female is smelling good but undefined yet.

Then I have 2 Humboldt Kush (or OG.. I forget) x Sugar Punch from Douglasfurtrapper..... just heavenly.. not really defined yet, but I want 2 lbs of it..if that makes sense. 

It's been kind of nice to have them small. I can really tune them in easily it seems. And the smells seem more concentrated. Anyway... 

I been trying to get pics in here a few times... I'm getting new pics now, outside. I can't stand the pics in that old closet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Damn, I post in everybody else's thread but my own.. :blush:

Those fat little kids in the picture above all grew up... tall and slender now, and with heavy haircuts.. The Airborne Jack and the Blue hammer stretched the most with Strappleberry pretty tall, too. The are in one gallon pots so I'm getting the most out of them. I wish I could have grown them in larger pots, but... next time. 

But boy, I am in some terpene heaven.... Strappleberry has strawberry diesel coming through, Blue Hammer is sour rotten fruit, AJ is just awesome but not defined yet... Cartel haze, the only female is smelling good but undefined yet.

Then I have 2 Humboldt Kush (or OG.. I forget) x Sugar Punch from Douglasfurtrapper..... just heavenly.. not really defined yet, but I want 2 lbs of it..if that makes sense. 

It's been kind of nice to have them small. I can really tune them in easily it seems. And the smells seem more concentrated. Anyway... 

I been trying to get pics in here a few times... I'm getting new pics now, outside. I can't stand the pics in that old closet.

We need to get together! I just got back from a 2 day photography trip, CS to Crested Butte / Gunnison River area and back looped through Glenwood springs, Aspen, Vail and Breckenridge mt, finishing up at Fairplay gold district. I fucking love it here! Here's the last shot I took at sunset yesterday and I have hundreds more that are just as spectacular.

Best,

Baq

Summit pass of Breckenridge Mt. Colorado

CCS Crested Butte 05_29_2019-993-Pano.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, baqualin said:

We need to get together! I just got back from a 2 day photography trip, CS to Crested Butte / Gunnison River area and back looped through Glenwood springs, Aspen, Vail and Breckenridge mt, finishing up at Fairplay gold district. I fucking love it here! Here's the last shot I took at sunset yesterday and I have hundreds more that are just as spectacular.

Yeah, man. That's a beautiful shot. They come easy around here if you keep your camera with you. I have a few sort of like like that from the year before I moved here. I was going back down to Santa Fe where I was doing a job for a friend and the clouds opened a little right a sunset and the peaks in the background. Cool stuff. 

That area around Breckenridge to Fairplay south to Salida is something. Breathtaking, and large herds of Elk to see. Lots of snow still in the mountains here too.

Got me some good sativa beans finally bro. We have some fun to play with. Gonna be working on my downstairs as soon as I can. pretty close. Getting ready to put a few pics up tonight of my microgrow. All in 1 gallon pots. They're starting to impress me now. I think I'll actually get some nice nugs off all of them. All of them are stinkers, for sure. I have a few more outside in a slow start mode. They started out in a stress deal and then went to wacky weather outside, but should be in shape this week. I'm gonna pop new stuff, too. Then I have to get the downstairs set, just as soon as this grow finishes in around a month. 

Glad you got to do the loop. I've been wanting to since I moved here but can't get it done. Only been over to the Sand Dunes and all around here which is pretty cool.

Let me see if I can get a pic or tow up before I pass out.

• Like 1

Here area some top cola shots from today. They're all at week 4 1/2. 

The first are Blue Hammer #1 and #2

IMG_2154.thumb.jpeg.5dc4efd9c521dd84bd60268b34347330.jpeg

IMG_2153.thumb.jpeg.114f874889148c9be5c259a0eb9b8da2.jpeg

IMG_2155.thumb.jpeg.e4ccabfacd44beb29a13de61ec71ea34.jpeg

1771975989_IMG_21522.thumb.jpeg.226b4808bf587ce027d246016d2f618b.jpeg

Sorry for the crappy pics. My camera has never quite bounced back from a little kayak accident a month ago.

• Like 11

That has those cool saw like leaves. I love those type when they change colors, they go like dark light with stripes lol.

• Like 1

Here's an Airborne Jack from the other day. 3.5L pots, 600w hps, with a recently added 4x4 T5 unit.IMG_2159.thumb.jpeg.b7ca6985a5a0e5d8e831bef9be0b69d6.jpeg

I took them outside yesterday and have some newer pics. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Here's an Airborne Jack from the other day. 3.5L pots, 600w hps, with a recently added 4x4 T5 unit.IMG_2159.thumb.jpeg.b7ca6985a5a0e5d8e831bef9be0b69d6.jpeg

I took them outside yesterday and have some newer pics. 

That looks wicked!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ditto......:evil:

• Like 2

I agree with the learned gentlemen before me 

I concur

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Man, I'm sort of busy lately. I have a few pics from yesterday but need to get them in. I just got back home and finished choking down some left over pizza, so maybe I can get some stuff in here. They're such small plants they don't change a lot now. Just getting fatter and more sparkly!

Naw isn't screwing around in the terpene dept. They never brag on that but these are all terpene bombs. All 4 are very in your face terpenes. I already want to grow them all again. Very easy growing, too. The Blue hammer and AJ my be my favorites so far, but Cartel Haze is still developing strong smells, and the Stappleberry is so strong, I'm not sure what to say yet.

• Like 1

Here are the Blue Hammer yesterday. I love the NAW buds on the BH and the G39, and others..... they look like Hot Rod flames!

IMG_2206.thumb.jpeg.1404d3767d63406ebf713961dbb5a05c.jpeg

IMG_2207.thumb.jpeg.097e88dc49412dd083005826e11b0966.jpeg

IMG_2210.thumb.jpeg.df25a09345bb9b7079e411194958567e.jpeg

IMG_2213.thumb.jpeg.0f92acdbaee5f3cb33a86a2ba03f6367.jpeg

IMG_2217.thumb.jpeg.d25deb471d66a1f420d3d2f53f35e17e.jpeg

IMG_2220.thumb.jpeg.d342d4ea893b5cce366642daddcd57d4.jpeg

IMG_2223.thumb.jpg.6d401d8500be8d3027771d3e6a0022a6.jpg

Cartel haze and Strappleberry next. They all look similar in this structure I grew them into. If I let them express like I normally do, they would look different,. But, they have the best part going for sure, sparkly buds!! 

Oh, and I'm glad I don't have much growing outside yet. We had the hail storm from hell yesterday. Everything survived but shredded a little. These guys would have all lost bud, so glad they were indoors.

peace

• Like 8

Hell yeah bro, looking good.

Are you taking them in and out every day for their 12 hours of light? They sure look pretty far into flower for spring....

• Like 2

No, they stay inside. I only take them out to take a few pics and trim if I need too. I've only had them out a couple of times. But I finally found a piece of black fabric for cheap, and now I can take pics inside that will look better. This house is so chopped up and until I paint it, it just has no great place for a backdrop. Same as outside... 

Damn, June 6th, and the damn heater is still coming on in the morning... :(  

....hey, anybody, can you let a brother hold a dollar????:head_hurts_kr:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The weather here has finally turned to summer. 89 yesterday. Will have 90s through the weekend. Had to clean up all the swamp coolers, new mats and pumps. 

I love summer :D

• Like 2

We flirt with it but it won't settle in here yet. It was cool and rainy yesterday with more hail storms. :lol: Sunny and 77 today so pretty nice. We trend up after that but then another day in the 60's in around 4-5 days.. all plants outside are still puckering up at night.

• Like 2

Wow, my plants went into the next phase overnight! You know hoe you wish they would just start swelling up and put on some mass...? me too.. and they're finally showing it. I was putting off feeding them some booster once more and was starting to regret it. Now I know they are on track. And, I'll feed them the last time maybe, today. I'm glad I waited. It seems like a fine line with the feeding when growing in a 1 gallon (3.5L) pots. I didn't want to go over the line... They look so cool in these little pots. Just like all the NAW gear, but in a mini look, heh.IMG_2270.thumb.jpeg.d86ab62148ca89be520ec6dad46111bc.jpeg

It's a perfect day today and the sun is intense, so I'm gonna take them outside, and trim, and feed/water them. Then, I'm gonna rig that T5 up, overhead in the closet. It's just leaning on the wall atm.

It's a great time for the field trips, because we have no insects out so far. It's like a delayed spring. peace :spliff:

• Like 4

They look great man.....................Mr. G gonna have some Buddage soon...............................:evil::)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh yeah, he is almost in trim mode....he hates trim mode....lol

• Like 1