•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Looks like he will have his own warez's to trim at our trim party get together..........................

How far are they G? When they come down?

• Like 1

They are at week 6 I think. So, 2 to 3.5 or 4 for finish. Some go 8 weeks and a couple could go 9-10. They're in only 1 gallon pots so I think they could finish earlier a tad..?? I'm going to put some stakes in as the tall ones are starting to flop over. Especially the Blue Hammer.

They're so well behaved that I'll let them tell me. Man, do they smell good though. NAW has been sandbagging on the quality of their terps. They all have a wonderful terp signature and strong but different. I have one BH that I love. It's gonna be tough on this run. They could all become favorites. They're definitely favorites in the growing department. So easy and fun to grow. They're all wannabe fanboy models... showoffs for the camera. NAW is batting a 1.000 for me. B)

peace

• Like 1

Hi mr g that blue hammer nice have you smoked any ? 

I have seeds never made it into the run 

Hey papa, this will be my first time to run it and I never smoked it yet, either. If it smokes as good as it smells I'll be happy. It's getting that "NAW" look to it... trichomes oozing out of every bud. One smells like tangy, sour, rotten fruit candy!! I already want to grow it again to load some jars. This will get me started. I have two. 

Polder uses this one and Hammerhead for his ADHD and that's what originally attracted me to it. I've smoked since I was 16 and mostly to self medicate for my anxiety and ADD. I didn't know that at the time, but looking back, that's how it worked. I still smoke daily and all throughout the day. So, a strain that specifically hits that ADHD, I'll be in heaven. 

Man, all of these are worthy of trying.. Cartel Haze... wish I had more than one plant.., Stappleberry ...dreamy dank strawberry smells, and the Airborne Jack... the beast.. I'd like to grow her in lager pots, very bright and dank smells... sort of tangy...Every single one is a hit. I'm very impressed with  the Nerdcrew! NAW rocks!!:punk:

• Like 2

Damn!!! 90 degrees yesterday, and 42 right now with a high of 60 and blowing rainy fog blowing sideways.  :blink: My seeds that are trying to germ are so fecking confused... cold, hot, cold, hot....

It's gonna be an eclectic summer of growing for me. As my NAW run finishes up (I may plant more right away... heh, I love growing their gear.!) I have some outdoor plants that are all coming back from the dead, sort of.. They're bouncing back and trying to get a handle on this weather. I have 2 or 3 JC Haze (Sannies Jack x Silverfields...thinking of hitting it with some Siverfields pollen from a year or so ago), 3 Onyx Fire (SiFiBlaze x Lemon Bubba), and 2-3 Lemon Bubba... I'm still nursing a couple of Choco Kushes back to health and hoping wildly for a female... I think I may have one.. man, that will be BIG!! I want that one so bad. 

Then the ones just starting or getting started are, 2 CBD strains, Perkins Cut bx #8 (sweet orange pheno), and Sebring's Revenge which is Cherry Wine x Otto.. it was originally given away as a feminized auto but was never tested and it was not an auto at all.. so, he made it into a feminized CBD photo.

I have one Joey Weed C99 fem up. I have seeds in the dirt of Thai x Stardawg (Thai cut has been saved for 30 years by a family in Washington), Malawi Gold, and Golden Wedding (Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold).

I put seeds in a paper towel of Goji x Blue Magoo, and Uzbekistan. I'm waiting on Cristalin's Afghan CBD x Black Afghani tester to grow it outside, too alongside the Uzbek. 

Aaaand, gonna drop some Greengenes Cherry Bomb x Sunshine Daydream today... Oh, and I dropped a Black Lime Reserve f4 to check it out. 

I figure if I just overwhelm myself, I won't have time to look back and think about things too long. heh...  Some may end up in the mountains in the greenhouse... Not sure though cause he's getting a full house already, too.

This plant is very seductive. And, I have been seduced. 

• Like 2

I didn't realize, but the girls are at day 61 if I'm right... I better give a look at the trichs but they don't seem to be finished.. I sort of hope the early ones are about done.. that works with my schedule. The others may go 1-2 weeks more .. Cartel Haze, and Blue Hammer.. I'm really happy at how well they did in 1 gallon (3.5L) pots... perfectly well behaved. Perfect looking buds, and perfect smelling buds... I'd rather chop them on the early side if anything. I want a good up high. 

IMG_2510.thumb.jpeg.ee13a781e2c9089cd0a11555b9aa6a30.jpeg

I'll try and get more bud pics up tonight.. can't find enough hours in the day lately. peace  

:icecool  :spliff:

• Like 7

They are looking good bro. Very nice.

Also, get some cups and jump in the mini grow. 

• Like 2

looking super healthy! great job man! :verrygood 

If you gave em bigger pots you would grow massive plants :dribble:

1 hour ago, oldschoolsg said:

looking super healthy! great job man! :verrygood 

If you gave em bigger pots you would grow massive plants :dribble:

Now that I know what I'm dealing with, yep, that's the plan...:tu  I'm super happy though. I got what I wanted, some high quality buds in a pretty fast turn around. Plus I had never grown any of them.. They're all AAA+. I would grow any of them all again and I haven't even smoked them yet. but the smells.. wow.

Glad I did it this way now because I got called back to finish a job out of town. I should have them all down and drying curing by the time I have to leave. I'm glad I didn't have 10 monsters to trim and process with all the other stuff hitting me atm. I may do some of their stuff outside this summer... hmmm... yeah. Let them be the trees that they want to be! 

• Like 4

Welp, sorry for the absence but life has a way of changing plans. My roommate finally moved out but it turned out to be a very negative experience. People never cease to amaze me.

All of my last run is curing and smoking well. I'll get bud pics up soon. Cartel Haze turns out to be my favorite of the bunch with a special flavor and a great high.

I'm trying to get back on my schedule with growing but between strange weather and weird people and a job schedule that keeps changing it's sort of been keeping me from getting too deep into things. I do have a lot starting and some in mid veg but, I'm sort of holding them back until I get back home. A friend is coming by to water and if the chickens don't yank any out of the dirt I should be fine. I lost my one Joey Weed C99 fem and was not happy. The chickens are pretty cool though. There are only three left now. One rooster and two young hens. My neighbor got them but they won't stay in his pen. They fly over to my house and graze in the yard all day. Not your every day chicken coop chickens. These guys are clever. I get eggs every now and then. They lay them all over, heh.

Anyway, I wanted to show my first sativa grow in forever.. it's Golden Wedding by Smilestyle. I may have it backwards but it's a cross of '72 Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold and it's a freebie in Sannie's Shop now. I only have the one plant and it's been outside but I'm not sure if I'll leave it out. I could take it up to the mountains to let it grow in a friends huge greenhouse but I want to be a part of the grow. I may move it indoors when I get back home.. I love the looks of it. It looks female to me but not sure yet.

IMG_3734.thumb.jpg.782b8e0727f06e003600bdf26247589f.jpg

IMG_3738.thumb.jpg.4fb62f60700d0a1d01b8e09a237305ca.jpg

I'd like to let it grow outside to see it, heh. It looks like it would get huge. The stem is nice and fat. Anyway, just wanted to show it off and thank @smilestyle!

My other stuff, some not sexed so it could change, is JC Haze (my largest atm), Lemon Bubba, Onyx Fire, Sebrings's Revenge CBD (Otto x Cherry Wine), Perkins Cut Bx1 CBD, Uzbekistan, Afghan CBD x Black Afghani, Goji x Blue Magoo, Purple Poison Cookies, Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido, GG#4 x Sour Bubble, and Maui Sunshine (MrGreengene's Cherry Bomb x SSDD).

Seems like I'm missing something but hey... it might get a little crazy here when I get back. Not sure if I'll get more pics up before I get back home. Leaving today for a week or so.

Happy Summer everyone! peace .. mrG

• Like 8

Lot of nice strains there :)

I have helped so many, let them live with me, all seem ungrateful in the end. Never seems to work the way I think it should lol.

• Like 2

Glad you finally got rid of the roomy. X2 on what the angel said. It always seems great, help someone out, they help you out...until the appreciation goes away...then it’s all down hill from there.

your outdoor sativa is looking very nice....:tu

• Like 1

I looked at it earlier when my caretaker was here. I think it may be a male. No problem, I'll let it grow outside and collect some pollen. I sure looks female by the close nodes and bushy growth. It's perfectly beautiful. Once I get my lights of downstairs I'm going to drop more sativa to go for the long haul. I'll try it again if it's male. I have some Malawi Gold and Lemon Thai I want to play with. I may try and keep a separate sativa room.. we'll see.

EDIT: oh, and thanks for the kind words. Yeah, it feels about like getting kicked in the nuts when somebody turn out to be so void of humility and empathy. And, all while you sacrificed for them with no motives on my part. I only tried to hep someone who was practically begging for help. Maybe way down the road, she can look back and see that I was a rare person who really tried to help for no other reason than I've been there too, and feel like I should pay it forward. I hope so. Because there'll always be someone that she can help by paying it forward.

• Like 7

I’ll be putting it in a larger pot when I get back home. I have some 7 gallon I think I’ll use. It sure is a pretty plant. 

The structure looks all female to me. We’ll know soon. 

HI Smile, the plant is stunning. It has stayed shorter than I expected and it is a female. It has a nice Christmas tree structure and is just as happy as it can be. I need to put it in a larger pot once more. It's in a hard side pot atm but I have a felt 5 gallon or hard 7 gallon. It seems like it is in a 3 gallon now.

I'm thinking it should go inside to some lights now. I feel like it'll start flowering real soon. Most other hybrids are starting now (outside). 

I expect it will stretch pretty good after light change. Is 12/12 the best for this strain or a 13/11??.. I hope to be getting a new light or two pretty soon and then start using the space downstairs. Once it's going I can start the others. I'm very excited man. Been a long time since I had old school sativa. I'm already getting hooked.

This one plant is just so beautiful. It seems to like this insane heat and sun much more than all of the other hybrids going. It never looks stressed out no matter what so far. 

Hope your summer has been fun. It's coming to an end soon. I feel like it just started. Talk to you soon Smile, peace, Al

Golden Wedding by Smilestyle '72 Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold (afropip's)

IMG_3256.thumb.jpeg.502cc8f13086ebf7db4e6c9b79ad9a7a.jpeg

IMG_4607.thumb.jpg.112e0255de4ecbf78759ab8799acb56b.jpg

peace

:icecream: .  :wave:

• Like 7

Out of likes.....she’s a pretty one bro.

Oh she's a doll, thanks. Your JC Haze is about the same size with much smaller leaves. Plus I got a male that I'm pretty sure is JC Haze and I collected a lot of pollen yesterday. It looks exactly like the girl and is almost the same size and shape. Let me see if I have a pic. I have to up pot 6 or 7 today and then start adding some pics in here.

I gotta get in there and clean this girl up. It has limbs everywhere.

JC Haze by Justcozz

IMG_4741.thumb.jpeg.f4aeaa778b150f185d69cabd884c1d72.jpeg

676440187_IMG_67362.thumb.jpg.26e001140cb065d9abc460d8636b1b38.jpg

peace

• Like 3

Here's the male that I think is JC Haze. Crap, I lost tags to most of the JC haze, Onyx Fire, and Lemon Bubba. The LB and the OF may be hard to tell apart but I think I have it figured out.

JC Haze (?) male ... very studly. It has flowers everywhere.

IMG_0758.thumb.jpeg.4daef883c24de3eab14334e530c6bba7.jpeg

IMG_3858.thumb.jpg.ba88cbb6f9327266bcbdd277f8f6a101.jpg

I may have pollinated the whole county. I grabbed a zip and stuck most every lib inside and shook the pollen off. Then I spent a while watering down the back porch. I have plants starting to flower but there all only into the first week, so I may avoid disaster. I took most plants to the back of the property, too. I collected Choco Kush pollen, too.

• Like 4

Hopefully the ladies aren't mature enough yet,  cause that one Male could impregnate a lot of ladies easily.  Remember reading one Male can produce enough pollen to inseminate a whole acre.  Shit blew my mind.  

Ladies are looking great! Just make sure they finish Haha!

• Like 1

Hey bro. These males have all been going crazy this year. One day I think I'm fine and have a few more days to be safe. Then you look and the pollen is everywhere. It's a hard choice for me. I want to grow the males out so I can see what they look like but I haven't figured out a good system yet. Half of what I have will finish outside and maybe most all of them. The sativa will have to come inside soon. It's a beauty and bug free, too.

I'll get some pics up later today I hope. This freaking heat really sucks it out of you during the day. Another hot one today.

Where did you live when you were out here in Colorado? 

Yeah,  males  can be tricky.  I keep them in a separate  room with no fan once I feel they are close.  Then I bought a piece of large plexi/ acrylic,  place plant in middle and shake once a day for 3 days and collect by scraping up with credit  card.  Then I shower Haha. 

I lived  in Denver, close to old airport,  Stapleton area now.  But when I was there. it wasn't so nice . The green rush really filled out all the surrounding suburbs fast.  Then i lived about 8 months  up in keystone,  employee  housing.  That was a good time.  

You're down south correct? 

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm in Trinidad. I lived in Aurora in 1981. Pretty close to the airport, on the east side of it. Yeah,  there were some rough places over there then.

I like that plexi glass idea. If I had an extra light, and I actually may right now.... (starting to think out loud), I could take them downstairs. Or upstairs in the spare bedroom for now. I'll be growing downstairs soon, so I'll have to try and section it off the best I can. I have half a roll or more of Panda film. I need to ick up a couple of used tents for the males maybe... 

Anyway, I need to get them away from the plants outside. They're all about to get jiggy with it. But now I have about 18 small plants that I'm moving up today. Maybe 5 strains and I think I have a male/female for them all. heh. Never happens that easy. So, now I feel obligated to make some beans. I'll try and move and preserve them until I can milk them enough. I'd like to grow them all the way out but seems like you really need another building really. You really never get to know what the character of the male is unless you grow it to the end. That's when it may show trichs, give smells, etc. And the plant/pollen is more mature.

The 1 gallon plants I have are Maui Sunshine - 2 females 1 male, GG#4 x Sour Bubble - 2 females 1 bodacious and studly male, Uzbekistan - 1 female 1 male, Blue Magoo x Goji - 1 female 1 male. Pretty cool. 4 strains. Then I have the JC Haze female,  "Queen" of the grow so far, with a male. I chopped a couple of males because of lost tags and they weren't doing it for me anyway. I have pollen from a Choco Kush male. I'm undecided on it though sort of. It has never given me a female yet. A friend sent me 5 more seeds so I still may find one. I want to use it and will just have to grow a shit load of plants of any f2 to get good, or any, females.

Lemon Bubba and Onyx Fire are all females. They both flower very crazy looking. Pics soon.

Newbies soon to come are Purple Poison Cookies - 1, Wedding Cake x Gelato X Dosido - 1(?), Aghan CBD x black Afghani - 3 right now, dropping more today, and Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Blue Magoo. Then I'm gonna do an open pollination for f2'ing some Chocolate Rain regulars for a fellow OG'er. I want to make sure the downstairs is set and ready to go and have most of the other stuff out of my hair. 

Gonna be fun if I can keep my head down and stay with it. back to the patio. I have about 6-8 plants to up pot. I cleaned out one raised bed I didn't use this year. I may take all plants that are starting flower now, and plant them in the raised beds and forget about a bunch of pots. Since they are flowering now, they should be done in plenty of time before a frost. The young ones get pots and will go inside soon to veg a little more so I can flip them. They dirt is already there and in good shape. peace

• Like 1

I lived basically on the Denver Aurora line.  Couple blocks north of colfax haha. Worked at fascinations down next to shotgun willys.  

I miss Denver and the whole Colorado area.  Great 4 years I had out there.  Should have never left but I was young and dumb.  Oh well.  How is it down in Trinadad area? Only been down that way driving thru to NM and ski/ snowboard at wolf  creek one time.  

• Like 1

I like it in Trinidad, a lot. It's small and rural but a border town, so they jumped on the cannabis bandwagon to get some tax money. It's been a great success for the town. We're getting infrastructure upgraded, and lots of cool stuff in the works. There isn't a lot of work here but there is some. I'm older and lost abut all I owned so I needed a place to start over and afford. It's been perfect so far. I found a house with outbuildings and 3/4 of an acre for $40,000. I'm 5 miles out of town and can do whatever I want basically.

The town just purchased a 50,000(?) ranch that includes the iconic mountain "Fisher's Peak". It's the largest public land purchase in over 50 years. It's made a lot of national news. It'll be full of hiking, biking, hunting, etc. all for the public, as soon as they can. And, the town is re-inventing itself as an artist's destination. So, we'll see. It's an old coal mining town, but was big in the settling of the west. We have some nice victorian architecture and cobblestone streets. Just plain funky. And, it's a very pot friendly town. Very friendly.

My neighbors are all cool, and mostly older. We're incorporated and have a population of 52... give or take, heh. We have a good bit of wildlife nearby, too. Bear, deer, elk, turkey, and mountain lion. I've seen them all here except the mountain lion. They trapped one two years ago just over the hill from me. I had a black bear try to enter my house through the back porch windows last summer. I got back there in time as he was pulling on my screen door to get in.. he tried two windows but they were too small, heh. I was just chilling in the chair in the living room smoking up... it was about 10pm.. 

I can be in Denver in 3 hours. Same for Sante Fe, Taos.... lots of very cool places all within 3-4 hours. Weather is mostly nice. Lots of sun. When it snows, it normally disappears quickly. I used to snowboard like a fiend. I'd like to do it again but it's been a minute and I have some bad shoulders I'm nervous bout falling on. But, I'll do it. I still have my Nitro Fusion board... 172cm... long! I think Monarch might be about the closest to me that would have good powder and it's sort of a local place which means cheaper, too.

When you come back to visit, look me up. Always welcome bro! peace

• Like 1