•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

On 8/20/2019 at 12:49 PM, Justcozz said:

Nice wheels.....

Ha, I just now noticed you actually have the same wheels, lmao. I thought your were just talking generically about my ride, heh. This truck had everything already done to it and one reason I bought it. I do like the wheels a lot actually. 

Let's get some damn pics up in here! Things are rocking and rolling outside. Things have started flowering and a few are very serious about their flowering, ha. Mainly JC's Onyx Fire.. it's building bud faster than anything else. It looks near finished, lol.

I have a lot going on so I'll try and start.

First up is Maui Sunshine (Sunshine Daydream x mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb IBL(maui wowie))

IMG_1546.thumb.jpeg.cff9f71a18add5ac5799773a54d89249.jpeg

IMG_1547.thumb.jpeg.6c227cfcd6ce73aba46899f002ac1792.jpeg

Next two are my CBD plants. First is Sebring's Revenge (Cherry Wine x Otto S1 (Patch Adams))

IMG_1551.thumb.jpeg.cd83678c53630ec74a42e54a25c5a0eb.jpeg

IMG_1553.thumb.jpeg.c020ba156cf9b93fe1b45acad8d495d9.jpeg

This is the Perkins Cut bx1 from Shoeless. It's the sweet orange pheno and it's already developing that sort of smell.  

IMG_1556.thumb.jpeg.6d43f111b6aefe53006c72566a0c3456.jpeg

IMG_1558.thumb.jpeg.ec38986e86e2ff36c0c12e53db57a96a.jpeg

IMG_1559.thumb.jpg.f45d9b8b1900e63572c8ef9d84abe0bf.jpg

I'll keep adding till I catch up. It's hard to stay in the house during the day. It hasn't rained forever. I need a good rainy day to sit inside on the computer.

Heads up everyone! it's bug season... caterpillars coming and then the aphids. plan now!

peace

• Like 9

That one smells so good. I'm sure it will evolve but I hope not much, heh.. I have more pics to post. I'm just trying to keep up with this garden circus atm. Keeping me running. I went up to the mountains yesterday and got bout 40 gallons of used soil mix. I came from an organic grow operation in town. They change their soil every grow I think. 

So, today I get to begin up-potting the next crew. M.O.B. x Cocoon, Platinum Huckleberry Cookies, Mystery Mom x Snow Lotus dad (all of the mystery moms are worthy.. I'll get to know eventually), Afghan CBD x Black Afghani (USC), Sugar Punch clone, Blue Orca Haze clone, and Velvet Orca clone. 

I'll keep putting up pics of the current run. I still have about 8 other strains to show.

Here's a cool pic of me holding the small Afgahni CBD x Black Afghan against the Golden Wedding ('72 Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold Afropip's cut). The small one is getting it's "black" on real quick.

IMG_1383.thumb.jpeg.c30c571ef1b6e3dd8c17aa0692d553bf.jpeg

peace

• Like 10

Golden Wedding by Smilestyle ('72 Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold (afropip))

I gave her a little nitrogen recently with the last feeding. I have one product that I got cheap on the clearance shelf and only use it once in a plants life pretty much. It's Buried Treasure Peruvian Seabird guano powder. 12-10-3. It's perfect for when the plant first starts to show flowering. It gives the plant plenty of N to help build all of the new bud sites and also a good shot of Phosphorus to prepare it for flowering. It's way too much if you give it late and will give a plant full of green leaves with the buds. But, it never seems to burn and I found that this one time in the plants life it fit's perfect. I top dressed with some Roots Organics bloom dry ferts, too and it's more slow acting as the microbes break it down.

Anyway, this girl greened up a little and it just starting to drop the larger leaves naturally. This pic is a week ago. The others are more current I think.

IMG_1659.thumb.jpeg.6add332dd82c976c73ef35c1d44c7a95.jpeg

Check out these limbs and stalk. They have gotten a really dark burgundy and the main stem is striped with it. It's a real stark contrast with the bright green.

IMG_1576.thumb.jpeg.1f12ef3dfaa62deb7374a5e3fc27baa6.jpeg

IMG_1577.thumb.jpeg.0ef0adeaa73565fa5e2344298bb5f374.jpeg

:wOOt

• Like 8

This one is either Lemon Bubba or Onyx Fire. I took a lot of the fan leaves off after this pic. Pics suck cause I'm using the phone again.

IMG_1583.thumb.jpeg.1e7cd1ee89e14906f0f1a015fee6a64c.jpeg

IMG_1581.jpeg

IMG_1580.jpeg

• Like 7

Hey, that looks like the Onyx Fire to me, leaves are too thin for the Lemon Bubba....San can give is opinion, but looks like a satty leaning OF. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I think you're right when I compare the look of the flower. I have two others that I think my be LB. I'll try and get those pics up.

I thought I'd throw up a pic for @Islayhearts. These are a cross he did. 

M.O.B. x Cocoon 

IMG_2532.thumb.jpeg.85f6392a5a94e6b3c3a9ff8834a794ed.jpeg

They're beautiful bro! Very excited for these!

peace

• Like 1

These 3 (in the back) are Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Blue Magoo from @Stankydank. Check out the serration on the leaves on the one on the right compared to the other two. It has a much deeper cut. It could be a big male. It seems bigger than the other two. Oh, and it was a twin seedling, too,  and I decided to just keep them together. It'll probably fade out soon.

IMG_2530.thumb.jpg.9da5f426680323435d829654e9e12f4b.jpg

These next five are Snow Lotus dad crossed with a mystery mom. I know the 6-7 moms it could be and the breeder will tell me later on. The only hint I got was he told me I should get my smell filters ready now! yeah!

IMG_2531.thumb.jpg.70d3f63a82e806da9ab400a8c0155e10.jpg

Here are the cuts that @Baqualin gifted me.. 

Velvet Orca from Gas at Swami Organics

IMG_2512.thumb.jpg.e691a2ca1f2b10d0e3a34483ce83376f.jpg

Blue Orca Haze by Gas at Swami Organics 

IMG_2514.thumb.jpg.b7e5f2a429744bfc29deb18ed37c9fde.jpg

And Sannie's Sugar Punch (same as Baq is growing right now) It's back to making 5 finger leaves again.

IMG_2529.thumb.jpg.32030762df8f5885c607b2ed352bb179.jpg

These are planned on all going downstairs to the new space. Thant should make a run! peace

• Like 7

Almost forgot the 3 Afghan CBD x Black Afghani from Cristalin and USC. I had trouble with seedlings early so these are what I'm left with. It was my fault and I have corrected it now.

IMG_2533.thumb.jpeg.26717ecd09066cbd2b3c1ede58334791.jpeg

IMG_2535.thumb.jpg.c565d66583e604a41081f907b99a298d.jpg

Oh, and one (Wedding Cake x Gelato #33) x Dosido #9 (sorry for the shitty pic)

IMG_2536.thumb.jpeg.f63721281aad992491a71066bb1cdde9.jpeg

peace

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Blue Orca Haze is ... 1971 (Afganistan) x 1976 (Thai Stick) = ( F )Blue Orca x 1989 ( M ) Northern Lights #5 / Nevil's Haze F2

Velvet Orca is Velvet Rush (Highland Thai x Afghan #) x Blue Orca ??.....  Baqualin may be able to help me out. 

Looks.like u got it going on bro.

Genetics sound wonderful..

Keep it green.

Sure wish this area would go legit..

• Like 1

Thanks for stopping by Bigun. Now, I gotta try and catch up the plants currently flowering... My camera is going haywire. Trying to get a better space set up to make things easier. We'll see. peace

• Like 1

I need to learn how to post pics..

Any  easy way?

I just have my cell phone and never have posted on the new OG format...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigun said:

Any  easy way?

Do you have a desktop you can download them to? Once you get them on the computer you can drag them from a folder right into the thread. Not sure when using the phone to post from. I haven't tried that.

No bro,I don't.

Cell is all i have but i think peeps on here post directly from the cell phone .

I would love to show how good the Green Ale does here in the Mountains of the East coast.

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL..THANKS BB.

6' Bushes.

Keep it Green 

Yeah, that thing sounds great. BB knows how to produce winners, huh? Sort of like you. :tu I talked to him about grabbing some. Is that the IPA crossed to Green Manalishi?? I forgot... If so, I have the seeds to make it but I know and trust Beach's work. It sounds like good meds. I still have to get back to the rest of yours. I have Dawn and Road Trip. The last two were fire, W.Va. Mohawk and Dusk. I have the crosses of those last two to Lemon Fantasy if you ever want a few. Justcozz is smoking the Mohawk x LF and said it was a winner. I haven't grown them yet. 

I'm trying to get a bigger space set up for winter and it will give me a better shot at getting to everything. Enjoy the fall bro. It officially starts tomorrow. 12/12 day, Equinox.

17 hours ago, bigun said:

Any  easy way?

Super easy bro. Hit the “click to choose files” link....choose “files” on your phone....then click the pic you want to upload....that’s it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1