•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Top half of the JC Haze

IMG_4158.thumb.jpeg.11b497b8fa4733f777d42bef9dae603e.jpegIMG_4120.thumb.jpeg.460fbb4028e70536e2d56725b657459b.jpeg

Lemon Bubba

IMG_4146.thumb.jpg.3fd80ca1e68f82afe438b55f06a0cb3a.jpg

Onyx Fire ... I love this stuff, and it's going to be hard to let it cure. It's smokes really nice right now. But. It's jarred and very nice.

1063372480_IMG_41262.thumb.jpeg.06b59ee10d3dc0097a45277e7c8a4598.jpeg

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, saxo said:

:tu  enjoy !!!

Getting closer to doing the f2 run for the CR. I got things moved downstairs to the new spot so, I'll do them down there, or do them real soon upstairs at the same time I do the current run. I have an extra light now!

• Like 3

They all look great, and yeah, the Onyx Fire is smooth going down even with a quick 3-4 day dry...but she does get better a few weeks in the jar.

the Lemon Bubba has them colors that just makes you want her in every grow...the visual stunner..

let me know when you try the Haze....hope it’s not too racy...otherwise it should be a killer party weed.

• Like 3

On 9/21/2019 at 10:39 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Heres a look at my upcoming run.IMG_2745.thumb.jpeg.d0fca55142659cd4420c7623283477b2.jpeg

how do you make those notations on a picture. i need to learn how to do that. as it will come in handy and stop me from typing so damn much. thx

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

how do you make those notations on a picture. i need to learn how to do that. as it will come in handy and stop me from typing so damn much. thx

If you have a pc with windows from 2 years or so ago, you could use paint.  

there is also a free tool called GIMP that is multi platform but it is as complicated as photoshop .

annotate is also free with newer windows I think , or maybe it’s a download.  Google it

if on Mac,  you have a built In app called preview where you can annotate the image 

db

SO, i managed to fuck up this picture and will try to reverse this shit. the pain is not for kids let me tell you. need a tutorial for that thing lol771072870_WEEDG-FORCEBYRAMPANTICMAGINTHEVAULT1.thumb.jpg.de3f80854dc4172a76167be148571972.jpg

2 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

SO, i managed to fuck up this picture and will try to reverse this shit. the pain is not for kids let me tell you. need a tutorial for that thing lol771072870_WEEDG-FORCEBYRAMPANTICMAGINTHEVAULT1.thumb.jpg.de3f80854dc4172a76167be148571972.jpg

I think I see what happened.  Did you copy paste the picture into paint instead of opening it directly?

Its late now, but i can put together a quick step-by-step tomorrow if you still need it. 

And yes, paint for photo editing is not really intuitive. There may actually be something else better and still free. If paint is painful, forget GIMP or photoshop. I havent had to buy/find my own software in some time (its all provided for me by my employers, i just use what they give me/have license for). 

DB

On 5/31/2019 at 6:44 PM, baqualin said:

We need to get together! I just got back from a 2 day photography trip, CS to Crested Butte / Gunnison River area and back looped through Glenwood springs, Aspen, Vail and Breckenridge mt, finishing up at Fairplay gold district. I fucking love it here! Here's the last shot I took at sunset yesterday and I have hundreds more that are just as spectacular.

Best,

Baq

Summit pass of Breckenridge Mt. Colorado

CCS Crested Butte 05_29_2019-993-Pano.jpg

are u sing any equipment that's within reach of inexpensive and will still be available awhile ? i had the loot for expensive but Nikon decided to make cameras that weren't up to snuff like their older iconic models ...  so still searching for ideally and slr with decent video capability i can download to a computer. obviously need macro capability, telephoto zoom 75 - 200-235, standard 50mm most of what i used to know i have forgotten it's been so long. smdh