Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

elDuderino

The real seed company

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I got some seeds from the real seed co and wanted to post some pics.

I had a little too much problems with this run... 

 

0662B52B-840B-4938-92C2-C21AAF85B985.jpeg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to say thats a Tashkurgan. Got 2 phenos, both very indica bud structure, the other one is just leaves with resin... xD

Tashkurgan have really strong tissue, just defoliating with your fingers its more difficult than usual. Smells here are rare, on the citrus side. Seeds were huuuge

also got 2 Parvati and a Mazar.

these have better bud-leaf ratio. Mazar has the thicker buds. Smells like lighter gas with some citrus.

I got problems with bugs, ph and a light leak, resulting on 2 hermies: the Mazar and a Parvati.

The Parvati was throwing so many male flowers I chopped her. Smelled like tangerine. The other parvati smells like sweet hash and mango perfume.

Overall smell is like citrusy sweet hash chocolate.

Had some problems uploading pics. Maybe size :s next post only pics 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you think guys, will the seeds be worth poppin? I mean the ones Im getting from the hermies pollen.. doesnt seem like Im gettin a lot of them but Ive spotted some already... feminized seeds? XD

While this run is finishing Im runnin a little pineapple fields selection

C9F7B9E4-DF9E-478D-A233-D2BAA6CC5423.thumb.jpeg.1c297790ddc31432b480f08045333d9f.jpeg

It seems like these ones are happier :D

Im gettin things stabilized. Much to learn yet. (Outdoor is so much easier xD)

3/10 are girls, 1/10 male, 4/10 still in veg room, rest havent shown sex yet.

this is the shemale: 

8AEC546E-96F8-4520-B550-1A53B7D1D731.thumb.jpeg.d7e6421ac89f3d29d7827da229a70c10.jpeg

rip

smells really good tangerine, sweet.

too bad I fucked up that one

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi elduderino

i have grown Mazar i Sharif outdoor (Lat 45.65) 6 years ago cut them in mid november not fully matured extrem botrytis resistent

one of the strongest and powerfullsmoke i have test

Respect

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pineapple Fields is a fun strain to grow from seed, trying to figure out which pheno is which. I definitely got a pheno that is not quite on the list of 4 that Prof P put together. I think it was a "pheno A," but with buds made of pure tails.

Good luck. I'm going to run another 10 seeds, soon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 10:03 PM, RAS-T said:

Hi elduderino

i have grown Mazar i Sharif outdoor (Lat 45.65) 6 years ago cut them in mid november not fully matured extrem botrytis resistent

one of the strongest and powerfullsmoke i have test

Respect

They claim this is the third generation made out of there. So I dont think Itll be the same. For sure it looks nice but looks almost ready and im not even counting I could check exactly but its around 2 months in flower

On 4/27/2019 at 4:44 PM, Misterdirt said:

Pineapple Fields is a fun strain to grow from seed, trying to figure out which pheno is which. I definitely got a pheno that is not quite on the list of 4 that Prof P put together. I think it was a "pheno A," but with buds made of pure tails.

Good luck. I'm going to run another 10 seeds, soon.

Hahaha your pics and smoke report made me decide... and its not the first time. I should stop reading you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chopped the mazar

0A598FB8-6DB4-49D0-8CA4-315325C02C12.thumb.jpeg.009e432e1f4845061d3e59e2ca40b0e4.jpeg4BDFA20E-5795-4345-BB0D-28AF45FAD57B.thumb.jpeg.4a6904c5ac6d04d66a3df94268cff056.jpeg53568CE5-851A-4EB8-A6A8-51E6E8AE50B1.thumb.jpeg.2d6dfbd582dd7afd15a4affaaf052835.jpeg

smoked the shemale parvati

E9A63411-B1AE-4C12-9772-49A09BD66E7A.thumb.jpeg.3d29f703c71175aa667f6fd76dbbe803.jpegBC32BB70-0EEA-409A-AF43-AF04666ED8E5.thumb.jpeg.ea4f163aa0fad72731eedfbac24aad42.jpeg

still wet 

smells like karrots

nice head high very short

daytime creative 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CA05528C-84B2-4DE5-BADD-C508D0D7AC14.thumb.jpeg.36cf5341e64b7444e9efda92038aad74.jpeg3FDD96A1-A440-4E52-B8BC-5880F19A65FE.thumb.jpeg.2c5ce8b039b1c3f0b5443a05aaee755e.jpegE93E58BC-9332-4DD5-B1EF-EA521EE4F336.thumb.jpeg.3cd3c72ac2548f00778d80a88c47775b.jpeg

pineapple fields

this run looks happier so far.

although I have failed at taking clones...

so, unless I am able to take some clones from the ones that havent started flowering yet, no more pineapple for me.

next to come:

krystallica and honey badger haze

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mazar tastes like tangerine floor cleaning product lol

 

Im just trying them a little, they arent ready to smoke yet. I’ll do a better smoke report on them.

krystallica and HBH already popped and transplanted 

also got an order coming: blue raspberry truffle & circus peanuts

I wont pop these until I improve my cloning skills hahaha 

Everything is so complicated indoor... or I make evrything complicated hahaha I’ve cloned outdoor without clonex or anything just putting some branches in plain water behind a window... and Im not able to clone indoor :oeps

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 2:41 PM, elDuderino said:

CA05528C-84B2-4DE5-BADD-C508D0D7AC14.thumb.jpeg.36cf5341e64b7444e9efda92038aad74.jpeg3FDD96A1-A440-4E52-B8BC-5880F19A65FE.thumb.jpeg.2c5ce8b039b1c3f0b5443a05aaee755e.jpegE93E58BC-9332-4DD5-B1EF-EA521EE4F336.thumb.jpeg.3cd3c72ac2548f00778d80a88c47775b.jpeg

pineapple fields

this run looks happier so far.

although I have failed at taking clones...

so, unless I am able to take some clones from the ones that havent started flowering yet, no more pineapple for me.

next to come:

krystallica and honey badger haze

 

You can take clones after they flower. I've done in with Pineapple Fields, in fact. It takes a little longer for them to recover and put out branches, but when they do the branches come out every which way from the old bud.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would think your accident seeds would be okay to grow. If it was caused by stress then it shouldn't carry that over to the next generation should it? And, they are likely female. 

Worth a try if it's a nice plant.

peace

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 11:46 PM, Misterdirt said:

You can take clones after they flower. I've done in with Pineapple Fields, in fact. It takes a little longer for them to recover and put out branches, but when they do the branches come out every which way from the old bud.

Yes but they so short... I have to harvest something xD

083BAC00-4FB5-4FE7-A2DD-4343D0DCA554.thumb.jpeg.8bfe27d18fb895f067a74a6409acc979.jpegF2E47A27-9F1B-4A68-A751-642C15AB9D40.thumb.jpeg.748a637065330e3041b7ee79269f1150.jpeg9F36090E-CB2C-4F7B-A424-1FBF722F3760.thumb.jpeg.b4b4554a9a59c1612a349abd98cbf199.jpeg7E231196-5E88-4BE4-8B9A-FB6E07A3BDC2.thumb.jpeg.38b8da5f4fbd35849bc2c765777ad1d1.jpeg

one of them is smelling like candy 

On 5/11/2019 at 4:26 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

I would think your accident seeds would be okay to grow. If it was caused by stress then it shouldn't carry that over to the next generation should it? And, they are likely female. 

Worth a try if it's a nice plant.

peace

All seeds I have found yet werent fully matured... a lot of green seeds and some brownish soft seeds

 

mazar is really good smoke... orange tangerine chemical tang smooth 

head creative while quite relaxing on the body

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaaaaaaaand its all gone hahaha

little harvest and easy good tasting smoke goes away fast...

except for the colored tashkurgan... put me to bed every time and the funny thing is that the smoke was more sativa on the head kind... it made me colapse lol

not my type but kind of nice 

CBFDE988-216F-4711-BD59-475AEF383084.thumb.jpeg.afeb507dc80b87f5f4f5b0bf2c172cc0.jpeg

from left to right:

- colored tashkurgan

Heavy sativa starting very nice but fast you easily overdo and colapse xD

sweet green carrot citrus

- green tashkurgan

pretty much like colored but lighter

- parvati (non hermie)

citrus mango hash chocolate hash perfume 

nice smooth daytime smoke

harvested sooner than it should

- mazar (prob the queen of the ball)

Fresh sweet tangerine hash

nice uplifting creative smoke

I’ll come back with reruns on these (from leftover seeds) and also with some mango thai!!! I left the mango cause I knew I wasnt ready for growing a sativa xD 

I’ll open a new thread for the pineapples... going really good

 

have a great weekend!

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to have run out of likes great job 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Papalag said:

I seem to have run out of likes great job 

no worries appreciate the kind words

those blue raspberry truffle from the comment you liked are coming. sprouted already berry excited to see the outcome 

I'll post soon about them

 

btw love your avatar xDDDD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh I forgot I froze some little buds and the waste from manicure 

7E0F820C-649C-49A9-B5AF-FD2F1384CF46.thumb.jpeg.76558d8124944dcac04bc0035617d76a.jpeg849262CC-2CCB-4D93-BFCB-34E2D33FF350.thumb.jpeg.25ee9206ab7a226e6f61f42043113ced.jpeg

Not bad for the shameful amount of green I used... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...