•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bootlegger25

Question about these freebies

Hey what's y'all., I haven't been here in a while been really, really, really, busyhavent had time to do shit! Anyways, I've been growing sannies freebies blockhead x Yumbolt x jackberry f2 or 4 dont remember. Anyways has anyone grown these out????!!!!!! What the hell is the flower time on these ladies? I have one pheno, that's done yesterday,  but another that's got monster buds , the main cola is bigger than a football swear too God. But the trichs refuse to go milky.  Anyone no about this strain, it's been a long time coming. I mean if its 14 weeks or more I wanna know so I can better prepare next time.  Sannies gives no info on freebie strains. Wished they did.let me know y'all, I'll be waiting for your insight.

Thats kinda iffy cause folks donate to shop.

Do a search of fourm , perhaps with luck

Someone made them

Hopefully they will see your inquiry.

Now lets see dat sexy bitch

Give Sannie a shout, he can tell you who made the seeds. Then search their threads. 

That’s one thing that has bugged me about the freebies, there is no info. I don’t blame Sannie though. That is a lot of info to keep updated on free and temporary strains. 

I have run into a lot of that this season (clear trichs forever). Are the pistils all red and shriveled? Take it.

I had a bunch of 8-10 weekers go 12. There were some milky trichs, but not many. If it's cool during lights-off, trichs seem to stay clear longer.

block head: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Block_Head/Spice_of_Life_Seeds/

There are several entries for Yumbolt.  I've only grown out the Jackberry.  It finishes fast.  It's so fast that if you don't veg it you'll get nothing back. 

• Like 2

Same here. Jackberry was the fastest plant to finish that I ever grew from seed — 7 weeks.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:55 AM, mosey said:

block head: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Block_Head/Spice_of_Life_Seeds/

There are several entries for Yumbolt.  I've only grown out the Jackberry.  It finishes fast.  It's so fast that if you don't veg it you'll get nothing back. 

Ya..

Back when i fucked up like that.

Been meaning to revist her.

I'm just growing out a couple of Jackberry fems,  I gave them 6 weeks veg....They are now in their 4th week of flower and all phenos they stretched about a third... Many different structures with fems, or so I've heard and they all Smell great, from sweet fruity notes on the more branchy pheno to dark forest berry on a mutant pheno with three branches per node ;)  But yeah, according to my experience as well, give it a really Healthy Long veg time :tu

/peAce