Hypothetically speaking of course.

Would one have to recreate the tent enviroment

Just scale it up as in one main air intake into the room

Multiple 

Filters ducted to one main exhaust out of the room kinda thing

Or is a o2 generator a better approach

Or a combination ofnthe 2?

Hypothetically speaking of course.

How big is the room? You may be able to handle it with one filter/fan combo.

If you have multiple tents or compartments in that room, it might make sense to have more than one filter/fan.

Inhaling ozone isn't good for you. From everything I've read, they're not as effective as a carbon filter, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Question, what are you going to do in this room?  Each of these will take a bit of a different set up to effectively grow.

• Just grow from seed?
    • Your good to go with one main room if you are going to veg in same room.
    • You might want to make two rooms, one veg and one for flower.  This will increase your harvest amounts by always being in veg and flower mode.  Like a grow assembly line.
  • Grow from clones?  (if you make your own clones)
    • You will need a mother room/can be same as veg room
    • Veg room & Flower room if you want like assembly line.
    • You can have a mother room and then veg and flower in same room but less harvest.
    • You can also take clones before putting into harvest but you will need a clone room.  Can be done in veg area.
  • Breed?
    • Breeding will take a love shack room or tent.  Never let pollen out in main room.
    • May require several to many loves shacks depending on your project.

• For smell and pollen/bugs, filter each room independently.  We want to use fresh air for each room and not send heated and exhausted air to be used in another grow section.  I considered incoming air from a room as spent air.
    • Use a screen filter for intake air filter/screen to prevent bugs from outside getting in. 
      • (does nothing for smell)
      • Think like a surgeons mask kind of thing to a tight screen.
    • I used traditional charcoal filters and ozone.  I used ozone in areas around the grow areas.  Like walkways and a lung room.
  • I had a lung room that all air went into from charcoal filters, the air was then exhausted out with fan and ozone.

Now, if you run a veg room with high humidity and especially if you use co2 to increase temp and humidity you will want to use ozone in that area as the environment is not good for charcoal, the humidity specifically and it will lose efficiency and cause your fans to over work.

Hope that helps a bit.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:31 PM, Hempyfan said:

Question, what are you going to do in this room?  Each of these will take a bit of a different set up to effectively grow.

• Just grow from seed?
    • Your good to go with one main room if you are going to veg in same room.
    • You might want to make two rooms, one veg and one for flower.  This will increase your harvest amounts by always being in veg and flower mode.  Like a grow assembly line.
  • Grow from clones?  (if you make your own clones)
    • You will need a mother room/can be same as veg room
    • Veg room & Flower room if you want like assembly line.
    • You can have a mother room and then veg and flower in same room but less harvest.
    • You can also take clones before putting into harvest but you will need a clone room.  Can be done in veg area.
  • Breed?
    • Breeding will take a love shack room or tent.  Never let pollen out in main room.
    • May require several to many loves shacks depending on your project.

• For smell and pollen/bugs, filter each room independently.  We want to use fresh air for each room and not send heated and exhausted air to be used in another grow section.  I considered incoming air from a room as spent air.
    • Use a screen filter for intake air filter/screen to prevent bugs from outside getting in. 
      • (does nothing for smell)
      • Think like a surgeons mask kind of thing to a tight screen.
    • I used traditional charcoal filters and ozone.  I used ozone in areas around the grow areas.  Like walkways and a lung room.
  • I had a lung room that all air went into from charcoal filters, the air was then exhausted out with fan and ozone.

Now, if you run a veg room with high humidity and especially if you use co2 to increase temp and humidity you will want to use ozone in that area as the environment is not good for charcoal, the humidity specifically and it will lose efficiency and cause your fans to over work.

Hope that helps a bit.

All autos

Room is 15x14

Depending on location, maybe consider lung room to prevent ice at exhaust.

Otherwise, one intake filtered but not charcoal, screen like small enough to keep pollen and bugs out.

I would use charcoal filter for exhaust.

Basically think of giant tent

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1