My sons bday present

I do spoil my son but as i told him

Keep doing good in school

Keep doing as your told

And ask away....

I get him a few more suprises but for

178.00 this is a bargin to me

I would have killed for this when i was a kid

And make lots of models T34 Shermans etc.

I got him a p38 lighting a few years back.

Now we can practice strafeing runs hehe

Might even rig up a servo and drop some fake bombs

• Like 2

Happy birthday to son of toker 

from a fellow smoker :j

• Thanks 1

Yes, Happy Birthday, Toker son

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Yes, Happy Birthday, Toker son

His birthday is the 26th but thanks guys

This vid and a few others we watched so i could feel him out slyly as to what one he wants

It shoots bb's 25 meters and will dent a coke can hehe

Its fast to.

178.00 approx and shipping but me and mom squad are going halfs.

Im still getting him some ballast and stuff for his set train layout and a huge tub of leggos.

Lol

Yea....i kinda have fun playing to.

• Like 2

That’s awesome. A remote tank that shoots BBs. I would have a ball playing with that thing. 

I have a cannon being made right now that shoots golf balls. I’d upload a video of me firing one made by the guy making mine, but I think it might be against forum rules. Guess I can ask a mod to see if its OK.

26 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

That’s awesome. A remote tank that shoots BBs. I would have a ball playing with that thing. 

I have a cannon being made right now that shoots golf balls. I’d upload a video of me firing one made by the guy making mine, but I think it might be against forum rules. Guess I can ask a mod to see if its OK.

UPLOAD IT MAN............................would love to see that....................do not think it would be against rules here....................just firing golf balls..................

• Like 1

That is a bad ass lil tank man!!! He is going to love it....................when he tires of it....................can I play with it???? LMAO!!!

• Haha 1

I messaged Sannie, and waiting for a yay or nay. I believe I remember a no guns policy, not sure if that covers other types of devices.

Normally a use a “better ask for forgiveness than permission policy”,  if a mod was to delete it without it being specified in the forum rules I’d be cool, but you know how people get. No need to have an internet argument over a mod trying to do the right thing. 

1 minute ago, Justcozz said:

I messaged Sannie, and waiting for a yay or nay. I believe I remember a no guns policy, not sure if that covers other types of devices.

Normally a use a “better ask for forgiveness than permission policy”,  if a mod was to delete it without it being specified in the forum rules I’d be cool, but you know how people get. No need to have an internet argument over a mod trying to do the right thing. 

I understand the no gun thing.....................we are a 420 board......................but I bet a little cannon firing golf balls would be ok...............

Hey "Cozz, going to post a pic of my big screen in a minute................can you go look and see .............thinking of flipping it Monday..................thought I would get your take

get Papa's and Hamme's and anyone else's too........................remember my 1st real screen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

I understand the no gun thing.....................we are a 420 board......................but I bet a little cannon firing golf balls would be ok...............

Hey "Cozz, going to post a pic of my big screen in a minute................can you go look and see .............thinking of flipping it Monday..................thought I would get your take

get Papa's and Hamme's and anyone else's too........................remember my 1st real screen

They make air soft rc WW2 planes to

Oh man what a childhood

• Like 1