•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Hamme Hydro

Apple Fritter

I've heard that a strain called Apple Fritter is supposed to be a heck of a smoke. So i googled a bit. 

Ganjarunner.com describes it as following:

Apple Fritters buds are distinctly purple complimented with dark shades of olive green with fine orange hairs covered with sticky, milky trichomes. Patients have described the high as a cerebral euphoria followed by a heavy body sedation. Apple Fritters has a distinct pungent sour apple taste that sweetens nicely when exhaling; Definitely a must to keep some room for Apple Fritters in your home and add some green to your diet. Due to the potency at about 25% THC levels, patients have used Apple Fritters to address ailments such as chronic stress, pain from illness or injury and depression.

Cannastar-Apple-Fritter-Hybrid-Macro-600

For the source and those in Cali wanting to order some flowers see here for the details. I am interested to grow this strain, but when i saw the price of the seeds that the only breeder i could find who has then charges i kinda lost interest. He goes by the illustrious name of copycat and he sells Apple Fritter here for $150 per seed!  God forbid if that seed don't pop!  I may be crazy but i'm not mad enough to pay that amount of money for a single seed. 

Does anybody know this strain and/or perhaps where i can purchase Apple Fritter seeds for a better price? 

• Like 2

great sounding strain. Looks like this Cali guy has some work to do finding legit seeds at a price that wont give me a heart attack.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

great sounding strain. Looks like this Cali guy has some work to do finding legit seeds at a price that wont give me a heart attack.

Beautiful pics, laid out well. Done by WHO???? No real info on the lines, just using names.............150-250 per 10 pack.....................yeah, for me, thats a big PASS

• Like 2

I heard they sell this strain in Holland in the coffeeshops for 30 euro per gram.  That is the price of a gram 21,6 karat gold.

Another anekdote i found that might be of interest:

Apple Fritter. A new Green Door exclusive strain! Apple Fritter received some of the highest scores from judges at the 2016 NorCal Cup in the categories of taste and aroma. A hybrid of Sour Apple (Sour Diesel x Cinderella 99) and Animal Cookies (GSC x Fire OG), she has the flavor to go with her 24%+ THC level.Jan 26, 2019