•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hello

In view of a new "limited edition" variety at the 1: 1 ratio of thc / cbd made in collaboration with a friend, I will be launching genetics donations while working

This will aim to have grow and smoke report coming from outside

The variety is already stable, but the work continues because we arrived at the ratio of 2: 1 thc / cbd

The strain I am talking about is:

Afghan cbd x black afghani

So if you are interested in a package of 10 you can give your name here, I think I can give here 10/15 packs ... So do not hesitate ....

ON THE CONTRARY, in exchange you will be asked (yes if you have received them ... Not like some). To launch them very very soon ..
A grow report (a few lines on culture, 2/3 tofs)
A smoke report (like a few lines of your feeling / taste ...)

There is more than and if you have questions .... Feel free

Edit: I'll leave the week to have several shipments to do and not to do one by one .. and i'll give an email here when it'll be finished

1.jpg

large.IMG_9471.JPG.c90c7810a26320b675fa121992e5f444.jpg

large.IMG_9671.jpg.e44ed5bd7d2a408a77280868b389e6e6_(1).jpg

IMG_8963.JPG.e466f6ffccc18baab5ae4630f1b2a07e.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Hey @Cristalin I'm down to give it a run and I can throw it in the mix pretty quick.

Baq

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't mind trying that for my sister , she's looking to start growing her own as her cancer has subsided to the point she's able to actually do stuff! 

Shes not a forum person so I doubt other than her relaying info to me that would be about it ! 

Love the looks of the above shots great color and the buds look hard as rock !

if you find enough testers that is fine too ,I'm going to get her started on Perkins cut to get her feet wet , just thinking the 2/1 might be a better mixture more thc than cbd ! 

Either way man you've got some sexy looking girls there !

Happy growing Shiska  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh I think you should be a tester for sure Shiskaberry, you have the perfect test subject :) You could grow out the Perkins and this one, and have your sister give reports. 

• Like 2

I will test if you choose me.  I grow outdoors at 47°N.  I will be happy to post reports and observations.  Thanks

Hi all

Seatown i don't choose, if you want test it no prb , just don't forget the feedback ;)

Ciao

• Like 1

Hey Cris, I could try them. I just dropped seeds on two strains that are both high CBD ~20:1. I'd like to try the 1:1 for my own ailments. I was already thinking on trying to make a strain like that. It would take me a long time though. It would give me three strains almost all at once and that will help me as well. I'm just beginning to add it into my garden.

It should do fine outdoors, huh? I plan on doing the Uzbek outside. I suppose it may not be here in time, though, so no problem either way. I can also share a few with another grower friend, if that would help. I'll have to make sure he could do it.

PM on the way.

peace

• Like 1

Hi Mr G.

Yes no prb, you can make it outdoor ;)

I think this ratio 2:1 can be good for pains, sleeping ...

I would like to see ouzbek and this afghani gown outdoor :)

PM received ;)

ciao

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 1:38 AM, Cristalin said:

Hi Mr G.

Yes no prb, you can make it outdoor ;)

I think this ratio 2:1 can be good for pains, sleeping ...

I would like to see ouzbek and this afghani gown outdoor :)

PM received ;)

ciao

@Cristalin

What would you say the percentages are 10% 15% of each or higher?

• Like 2

On 5/21/2019 at 11:29 PM, Cristalin said:

Hi all

Seatown i don't choose, if you want test it no prb , just don't forget the feedback ;)

Ciao

Thanks Christalin!  This is what I've been looking for.  Afghan style CBD.  Should be great medical.

• Like 1

Cris, how is the stone on the Black Afghani? I haven't gotten it or the Triple Paki yet but will. This should indeed be a good CBD medicine.

peace

Right on bro! I dropped a couple of the Uzbek and will put them into dirt today. They'll be waiting for their cousins, and we'll have a big fun summer together. :D

I have at least one other person to grow some, too, so we'll get more exposure. He's farther up in the mountains at about an elevation of 7500-8000 ft. (2286-2438m). He's got a nice large greenhouse if things get dicey early in the fall. He'll grow them outside though, for sure.

This is going to be fun. I wanted to try the BA and this is pretty close. I have a friend on another site who has been working with your BA. He's also got the Triple Paki and the Uzbek.. So, we're sharing notes and he's willing to share and trade. I'm starting to make contact with a lot more local Colorado growers and breeders and it's getting exciting. Everybody is working together.. The way it should be!! 

Best vibes on the projects, Cris! peace

• Like 1

Hi all

All of the letters have been ship end of the last week, in priority mail but not with tracking (most expensive) sorry for the delay

Thx

Ciao

• Like 1

:verrygood Awesome. I think I'll have plenty of time to grow them outdoors. My Uzbeks only just sprouted a few days ago. 

I've been talking with another guy working with your lines and it's been fun. We're gonna share notes and I may send him a couple of these testers depending how many I have. He's been working with the BA and Triple Paki.... He's a few hours north of me.. Lefthand Seeds.. He's making some nice stuff with the BA. 

Talk to you soon!  peace

Hi

Hé nice Mr G , perfect i can't wait to see that .... Or coming see that ..... 

Ok it's a good thing to hear, i'll see but i think i'll have others seeds to play with ;)

Ciao

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1