•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Wow, very nice! That means mine could show up today. I have to leave town tomorrow morning for a couple of weeks. Maybe I can get some in the dirt and let somebody else watch them.

• Like 4

My package arrived yesterday and I eagerly opened it.  Unfortunately it was smashed, the plastic holder was broken.  3 seeds seem possibly viable.  I soaked them overnight and into the soil they are going.

• Sad 2

@Cristalin 1st update: 8 seeds 8 hour soak in Fulpower / Aloe solution then into paper towels, 24 hrs later all 8 germinated and in pots, 2 are up and I expect the rest by today, I will take another pic when they all have first set of leaves. I will move all 8 outside by first of week, then start the second batch for indoors.

Best,

Baq

IMG_1535.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi 

Sea, damn sorry, ok we will see that 

Thx baq , it's perfect, have a nice grow

Ciao

• Like 1

No worries Cristalin.  I will try these 3 and maybe get something good.  Thanks for the opportunity!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m in New Mexico working atm, but may be home Thursday. Mine should be there. Hope my roommate brought them inside from the mailbox. I’m looking forward to fast tracking them when I get home. I have to come back in 2-3 weeks but somebody will watch them while I’m gone. Best vibes to all the growers! peace 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seeds received.  (Thanks for the opportunity to test-grow these!)  I am operating under the assumption that these are not feminized.  Correct?  

I will soak four of these and start them immediately.  

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_20d9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Things made it fine, @Cristalin. The holiday slowed it up I guess. It seems like the mail always gets here late! I'll put them in a soak tonight!! Good timing for the weather, too. They should do fine right away. peace

• Like 3

I soaked 5 seeds and 4 are tailed and in the dirt after 48 hours. I left one a little longer in the paper towel and on the heat pad. It should be right behind the others.

I like how the leaf is already visible in two of the seeds. They are ready to grow!! heh .peace

2031400826_LYMks6oQcamOW5EKu3Xdg_thumb_430f.thumb.jpg.db5ed5843c6cf479cc628c60bdb2e6f3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi Cris, I have another CBD grower on board! I'll send his beans out tomorrow. He's making cremes and salves and doing a lot of care giving work, like @Gardenartus. He's recreated a couple of other CBD strains, too. 

On another note, I got a rude reminder to not be lazy and to pay attention to what I'm doing with the plants. It was really hot the other day so I placed all of my seedlings down on the concrete floor of my back porch. The next morning I find that a mouse had eaten all of the tops off of my ACBD X BA! I still have the stems! I was 4 out of 5 so maybe #5 will still sprout. I'm going to drop 5 more this morning. They won't be far at all behind my Uzbek. It got off to a slow start but looks good! peace

• Sad 2

Hi

Mr G. Thx nice , if you need more seeds ..... ;)

Damn poor plants .. i'm sure all will be ok soon

Thx

• Like 1

@Gardener hi bro just curious would it be possible to trim off the rot and clone the piece 

:pi_lightbulb: 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Papalag said:

@Gardener hi bro just curious would it be possible to trim off the rot and clone the piece 

:pi_lightbulb: 

It might be possible.  But if the rot is due to a fungal infection, the clone could come down with it too.  I could give it a try.  But i could be spreading an infection.  Not sure what to do.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gardener said:

It might be possible.  But if the rot is due to a fungal infection, the clone could come down with it too.  I could give it a try.  But i could be spreading an infection.  Not sure what to do.

Bro keep it separated from the pack so to speak 

what do you have to lose ? Time and a rooter lol 

• Like 1