•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Don´t even try - it´s infected 4shizzle! Looks like the rest is going to follow - sorry, mate! Hopefully I´m wrong!

Keep it up!

Wilbur

At 20 days, these plants look great. Nice form.  Vigorous growers.

I will pot them up to 1 gallon containers and veg them for another two or three weeks.  Then flower.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_218f.thumb.jpg.be7b7364f587604907a6e6503e439a79.jpg

• Like 1

@Cristalin, here ya go Brother, 8 out of 8 for the first run and looking great, these are in the ground now and I will hit you up again with another update in a couple of weeks.

Afghani CBD X Black Afghani outdoor 2019-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Cristalin Hey Man, here's a quick update 3 males and 5 females in this first run. The 3 males are the tall ones grouped together. They all look great so far!

untitled-9.thumb.jpg.659a254c233adb1b4fc00fde78b4f5ad.jpguntitled-21.thumb.jpg.5c5d867c9a0ad00eae13432295f3561b.jpg

• Like 8

Day 36 of veg.  I don't know yet whether i will keep them in veg for another day or just leave them in the flower tent after tonight.  These are really nice looking plants.  I am not seeing different phenotypes.  They all look very similar and uniform.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2201.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Help me identify males from females.  These plants have been slow in developing flowers.  It has been 14 days since the 12/12 regimen began.  What do these look like to you?  I am beginning to fear that these may be males.  Pretty flowers either way.

S20190826_002.jpg

S20190826_004.jpg

S20190826_006.jpg

S20190826_007.jpg

S20190826_008.jpg

• Like 4

All female there. My males will always show before the females. So, even after you flip, you don't get a bunch of balls concentrated in the top, it's not a male. imo. I suppose there could be some that are different.

Looks nice. Mine are only just now large enough to up pot. I figured out my soil is too hot for seedlings and now have coco. But my Afghan CBD/BA were slow geting here and will be close for them to flower outside. I think I can get them large enough in time. I'm gonna drop more for inside. It'll be nice to watch yours to see what to expect. best vibes!

• Like 3

I am a little disappointed if there isn't a male here.  I have a Harlequin that is about 9 days into flowering now.  Harlequin X Afghan CBD would be interesting.  I still have more seeds though.  This would be an easy happenstance cross.  Planning it actually takes more effort.

• Like 4

I’ll try and get my pics up today. They’re getting used to the new space and their new pots. 

• Thanks 2