•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Don´t even try - it´s infected 4shizzle! Looks like the rest is going to follow - sorry, mate! Hopefully I´m wrong!

Keep it up!

Wilbur

At 20 days, these plants look great. Nice form.  Vigorous growers.

I will pot them up to 1 gallon containers and veg them for another two or three weeks.  Then flower.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_218f.thumb.jpg.be7b7364f587604907a6e6503e439a79.jpg

• Like 1

@Cristalin, here ya go Brother, 8 out of 8 for the first run and looking great, these are in the ground now and I will hit you up again with another update in a couple of weeks.

Afghani CBD X Black Afghani outdoor 2019-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Cristalin Hey Man, here's a quick update 3 males and 5 females in this first run. The 3 males are the tall ones grouped together. They all look great so far!

untitled-9.thumb.jpg.659a254c233adb1b4fc00fde78b4f5ad.jpguntitled-21.thumb.jpg.5c5d867c9a0ad00eae13432295f3561b.jpg

• Like 9

Day 36 of veg.  I don't know yet whether i will keep them in veg for another day or just leave them in the flower tent after tonight.  These are really nice looking plants.  I am not seeing different phenotypes.  They all look very similar and uniform.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2201.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Help me identify males from females.  These plants have been slow in developing flowers.  It has been 14 days since the 12/12 regimen began.  What do these look like to you?  I am beginning to fear that these may be males.  Pretty flowers either way.

S20190826_002.jpg

S20190826_004.jpg

S20190826_006.jpg

S20190826_007.jpg

S20190826_008.jpg

• Like 4

All female there. My males will always show before the females. So, even after you flip, you don't get a bunch of balls concentrated in the top, it's not a male. imo. I suppose there could be some that are different.

Looks nice. Mine are only just now large enough to up pot. I figured out my soil is too hot for seedlings and now have coco. But my Afghan CBD/BA were slow geting here and will be close for them to flower outside. I think I can get them large enough in time. I'm gonna drop more for inside. It'll be nice to watch yours to see what to expect. best vibes!

• Like 3

I am a little disappointed if there isn't a male here.  I have a Harlequin that is about 9 days into flowering now.  Harlequin X Afghan CBD would be interesting.  I still have more seeds though.  This would be an easy happenstance cross.  Planning it actually takes more effort.

• Like 4

Harvest!!!  I am taking down 2 of the 3 plants I have growing.  

The smell is sweet and skunky.  The buds have some beautiful colors.  

Can't wait to give it a try!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_238d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_238f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2392.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2394.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2395.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2396.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Aaaaannd, GARDENER finishes first! They look sweet,

Mine are going to get flipped any day now. I had wanted to run them outside but they were never going to make it so I sort of held them back until I got the downstairs space ready. I did get to run the Uzbek outside but it went into flower pretty quick so it stayed out. I'm still bringing it in at night as it was the last to finish. It smells wonderful.

I'll get my pics up soon. Mine all look very nice, with nice structure. They're ready to flip right now, but I just got the last 5 plants of this run up potted yesterday and want to give them a day or two before I flip.

Very nice job @Gardener! Can't wait to hear the report. Are you getting any smells from her? 

peace

Harvest incoming too !
Really beautiful girls. Colors are insane from green to deep purple.
Buds are compact, smelling sweet and berry (made me think of wild strawberries).

With a proper curing the smoke test should be a tasty moment.

ACBD1.jpg

ACBD2.jpg

ACBD3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Bravo! Awesome looking finish! I have 3 going and I need to flip them any day as they are starting to get some size on them. That's a bad ass looking plant there. peace

• Like 1

salut 

je viens de lancer, 24 afghan cbd,

plus 4 croix perso, biscuits x tangies super haze bizarre * afghan noir 

IMG_1136.thumb.JPG.0933432db15c6e7e34e6eb37fa0d9dcd.JPG

merci, pour votre retour de croissance, sur afghan cbd 

a bientôt, pour vous donner plus de nouvelle 

• Like 1

I volunteered to test this strain because i have a form of muscular dystrophy that comes with muscle pain.  There are good days and bad days.  Yesterday I got up feeling bad.  I used Harlequin and Aurora Indica to treat the pain.  Last night i went to bed early and woke up late this morning, feeling achy again.  The Afghan CBD buds have been drying on the branch for the past four days.  Perfect conditions for trying this strain for the first time. Days like this is exactly why i volunteered to give this a try.

In terms of pain relief, this is now at the top of my list.  I also use Harlequin and love that strain.  But this has a better high.  Indicas are better than sativas for the type of pain i experience..  Harlequin is a sativa.  I started using Afghan CBD morning,   Already planning the next grow.  I have at least six seeds left.

Congratulations on all your hard work.  This is a great strain for pain relief.  Now 'proven'.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23c7.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awesome! That's what I like to hear. I have issues that I'm hoping for relief on, too. I should be flipping mine any day. Yours is nice and frosty looking. Does it have much of a flavor you can detect? It's almost impossible to do at that stage on most strains. Some will tell you right away and it only gets better. peace

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gardener said:

I volunteered to test this strain because i have a form of muscular dystrophy that comes with muscle pain.  There are good days and bad days.  Yesterday I got up feeling bad.  I used Harlequin and Aurora Indica to treat the pain.  Last night i went to bed early and woke up late this morning, feeling achy again.  The Afghan CBD buds have been drying on the branch for the past four days.  Perfect conditions for trying this strain for the first time. Days like this is exactly why i volunteered to give this a try.

In terms of pain relief, this is now at the top of my list.  I also use Harlequin and love that strain.  But this has a better high.  Indicas are better than sativas for the type of pain i experience..  Harlequin is a sativa.  I started using Afghan CBD morning,   Already planning the next grow.  I have at least six seeds left.

Congratulations on all your hard work.  This is a great strain for pain relief.  Now 'proven'.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23c7.jpg

That is awesome, glad it worked so well for you. Good job Cristalin,

I have one called Toro Boro, pure indica, she is high in CBD with half as much THC, really nice one for back pain. :) I think the Canna is high indica, low sativa, and she works great for muscle spasms and tremors for me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Awesome! That's what I like to hear. I have issues that I'm hoping for relief on, too. I should be flipping mine any day. Yours is nice and frosty looking. Does it have much of a flavor you can detect? It's almost impossible to do at that stage on most strains. Some will tell you right away and it only gets better. peace

I taste something a bit like cherry.  That's an approximation.  It does have some sort of flavor.  The smell is really interesting.  I like to get my hands a bit sticky from the plant.  That way, the smell lingers on my fingers.  Sort of pine-y, sort of menthol.  Complex and fascinating.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gardenartus said:

That is awesome, glad it worked so well for you. Good job Cristalin,

I have one called Toro Boro, pure indica, she is high in CBD with half as much THC, really nice one for back pain. :) I think the Canna is high indica, low sativa, and she works great for muscle spasms and tremors for me.

I once ordered 5 feminized canna tonic seeds.  One of them sprouted.  The others were duds.  Looking back, I think the seeds i received were not well-enough developed.  This was one of my few negative experiences with Nirvana.  Anyways, the one Cannatonic plant I tried was effective.  I liked it because i got pain relief with very little high.  The taste was sort of lemony, as i recall.  I would like to give that one a try again.  Toro Boro sounds interesting too.  Who sells Toro Boro?

• Like 2

The last of the three plants.  This is the one I pollinated.  Turns out everything in the tent got pollinated.  Oops.

Afghan CBD produces some fantastic colors. 

This is day 64 of flowering, btw.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23c9.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23ca.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23cd.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23ce.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23d0.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23d1.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23d2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23d3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23d4.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23d5.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_23d7.jpg