•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

root-brain-theory

Making the Most Potent MCT Oil

I found these containers with a silicon seal that should take the place of a mason jar (since those aren't safe to seal and put in the oven): 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MFM8CPS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_3dC7CbKN2PGCN

Haven't tried yet. As long as the seal stays airtight it should work nicely to decarboxylate flowers without losing any goods.

Hello.. 

After reading these posts it's certainly opened my eyes! I have straight infused bud/flower into mct oil in a slow cooker for 14hrs, the oil worked but wasnt that potent.. Would the same method work with using BHO? And if so what time frame for decarbing say 1g? 

All help appreciated:)

Dunno if this been answered elsewhere but... Do ya decarb Extract same time and temp as herb? (Mine is 1:50hrs @ 222f) 

Peace

On 1/15/2020 at 2:08 AM, Brumfun said:

Hello.. 

After reading these posts it's certainly opened my eyes! I have straight infused bud/flower into mct oil in a slow cooker for 14hrs, the oil worked but wasnt that potent.. Would the same method work with using BHO? And if so what time frame for decarbing say 1g? 

All help appreciated:)

Sorry did not know you had asked a question, just looked not my post is it lol. Yes you can use BHO, you would need to decarb it first. 25 to 30 minutes in a 220 oven.

2 hours ago, ZenShade said:

Dunno if this been answered elsewhere but... Do ya decarb Extract same time and temp as herb? (Mine is 1:50hrs @ 222f) 

Peace

I decarb the herb first, at 200 for 20 minutes, then at 220 for one hour, before I do the extraction. Yep yours will work at 1:50 at 222f

• Thanks 1

high gardenartus could you describe your system of recycling of the spirit alcohol  so as i could look to find similar items   ihave made  small  bits of oil but would like to learn your ways as you are obviously quite experienced in this field    onelove    sunstone

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sunstone said:

high gardenartus could you describe your system of recycling of the spirit alcohol  so as i could look to find similar items   ihave made  small  bits of oil but would like to learn your ways as you are obviously quite experienced in this field    onelove    sunstone

This is what I use to reclaim the alcohol. It will hold a gallon and reclaims within hours, depending on how thick with oil it is, the thicker the oil, the longer it takes. Sure saves money by reclaiming. https://www.walmart.com/ip/VEVOR-Water-Distillers-Countertop-4L-BPA-Free-Container-750W-Digital-Control/881241007?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=18988&&adid=22222222227352645256&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=440993494944&wl4=pla-917426977617&wl5=9017521&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=125210027&wl11=online&wl12=881241007&veh=sem&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIisjSrO-a6gIVT9bACh3B6wWqEAkYCyABEgKuwPD_BwE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

high up, there   gardenartus thankyou  so much for your help, i got one of those disstillers & came in handy when i wanted to germ some old seeds,  i was suprised how  quick the water drips through .      the other thing thats been hangin arounnd my brain since last asking about distillers(i was thinking long 45degree glass ith cold water runnng through)  do you use or add essential oils for extra med effect?  or is thi a piontless idea.     onelove   sunstone.