•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
SmokyHH

Humboldt Seeds new Strain "The New" 3 seeds 76euro

Hello Guys, 

I saw Humboldt Seeds publish a new Strain "The New" and i was surprised about the price. 

Its really sad. In Europe you pay half for the same quality. In America, they sell seeds very expensive. Now they start here too ..

Its the same with everything but i dont unterstand People they pay so much.. at the price, I expect more than 10 years of stabilized genetics:) The most Seedbanks do not sell stable genetics.

Many Seedbanks increase prices. They all wanna be rich.. 

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/de/the-new/

• Like 3

they are in SPAIN dude so give them hell. boo hoos here won't do jack. yes, they do get confused because of their name and it's a contrived/engineeredered naming no doubt. fuk em lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

:wtf: The real US Humboldt Seed Company, Eureka, California    https://seedsherenow.com/product-category/breeders/humboldt-seed-company/

before you say anything about the prices, those are all 20 packs. We can get 10 to 12 pack seeds for $50 to $70 dollars all day long from 4 or 5 different seeds distributors. Bodhi $70 everyday reg price, includes a free full pack out of his listed stock and frequently on sale for $56 a pack with BOGO. A few breeders charge $300 for their strains, lots of them originally came from Bodhi's stock, so no the high prices are not coming from over here.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, baqualin said:

:wtf: The real US Humboldt Seed Company, Eureka, California    https://seedsherenow.com/product-category/breeders/humboldt-seed-company/

before you say anything about the prices, those are all 20 packs. We can get 10 to 12 pack seeds for $50 to $70 dollars all day long from 4 or 5 different seeds distributors. Bodhi $70 everyday reg price, includes a free full pack out of his listed stock and frequently on sale for $56 a pack with BOGO. A few breeders charge $300 for their strains, lots of them originally came from Bodhi's stock, so no the high prices are not coming from over here.

well, to be accurate many USA chuckers/breeders are asking high prices and most don't have a serious track record or known great gear.

isn't that why most folks are upset mainly? rhetorical lol  i pass up those fucks all the time. as i said before i see certain shit and say to myself i'll make my own or better. hell, i respect bhodhi but still haven't grabbed his gear yet. but like others i dig it's mainly cause i need to see what i have in the vault that's viable instead of chasing others stuff. i feel i have enough that folks will want what i put out one day. no matter i will have something that floats my boat from my own seed stock eventually or die trying.  

• Like 2

On 7/3/2019 at 7:49 AM, baqualin said:

they advertise to come from the us .. so are the fake?

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/about-us/

I think the prices are heavy. In the US, the prices seem to be much higher than here in Europe

Hello,I order 3 The New seeds at more than 70 euros it's a Nice strong smell plants. I  grow 1 seeds and make clones.For sure the seeds are overpriced.It's first times I buy enough expensive seeds.If you pay for real quality it's ok...

Know I want order strain from Humboldt seeds Compagny seeds.

I also found Spain growers and breeders Named Rudebuds they seem to have Nice OG kush cross,Elite clone (genetic Rare dankness) Nuclear Swamp,Marley's Collie/OG kush,I order 4 strains and I plane to make grow report.

Big Up,Have good vibes,One Love.

• Like 2

On 7/2/2019 at 11:49 PM, baqualin said:

I want to follow up on this post, the Humboldt Seed company I listed above is not what I thought it was, they’re reproducing old strains using different parents and genetics from the originals.

CSI Humboldt is the one you want, they’re working the original cuts and he is one of the best breeders in the business. Sorry for the confusion.

Prices may seem high $100 / pack, but considering what you get it’s more than worth every penny. You can make thousands of seeds from one pack.

Also, the seed bank linked Seeds Here Now has anything you want from great breeders, BUT their a ripoff price wise and the owners an ass.

I try to buy breeder direct as much as possible.

• Like 4