I do a maintaince spray periodically but

Yes this works in veg great and wont fry plants

Kills eggs to

awsome product works on mildew to.

Here are plants in reused everything

20190525_070015.jpg

20190525_070549.jpg

• Like 2

I like it, but I've never used it after flowering began. I don't imagine Neem residue is very tasty.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I like it, but I've never used it after flowering began. I don't imagine Neem residue is very tasty.

No you use this before if the borg are there

This is a diluted mix so it wont fry

Works great

Really does

17 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

They are frowning on using neem oil now.

Whos they?

I been frowned on my whole life 

Hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

You know the ones out here always shouting shit lol guess it has something to do with smoking it.

Oh 

Well they probably dont use this

They may be using pure oils

This is cut 

And well i might add

99.1 percent is water lol

I hated neam back in the day

To strong , but this works great.

I have no borg since i use it

But i wouldnt use in flower for sure.

This is a great preventive

Spay dirt and pots etc.

But this kills eggs

If it dont kill eggs its USELESS In my book.

• Like 1

I use Neem oil. Buy it straight up, then dilute it to like 2% or so. Use it in veg, and in Mom room every once in a while as a preventative measure.

Now that I have cut's with pests, I have used it more, lol. To be honest, it work's REALLY well when alternated with something different(Spinosad) on a short term

blitz run. Can run it even lights on, I do not, I turn light off, spray them, leave light off an hour or so, light back on. Plants seem to actually enjoy it, seen none that were harmed or affected in any way from it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I about croak when I see what some think they can put on the plant during flower. Someone wanted me to clean up oil with sulfur on it, since I use charcoal, which does take it out. But then I am like Why Did You Use Sulfur in flower? Only thing I Know of is PM, nope dude, not worth cleaning up.

• Like 2

Agree.................PM for ME = START OVER Never leaves the plant, their done!

MY GOAL is to get them into FLOWER CLEAN, so nothing is ever applied in flower .  The stuff I use is organic, both of them, and if used correctly in VEG,

the entire flower run is NON TOUCHED. My best best best by far bud has come from CLEAN runs where ZERO is applied to the plant her entire flower run.

My last dozen or so runs have been so. NOW, taking in 6 strange cuts, the Neem and Monterrey has had to come out.  Really had no choice, but they are all clean by the time they get near the flower room, and spraying neem and spinosad in veg is fine.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I about croak when I see what some think they can put on the plant during flower. Someone wanted me to clean up oil with sulfur on it, since I use charcoal, which does take it out. But then I am like Why Did You Use Sulfur in flower? Only thing I Know of is PM, nope dude, not worth cleaning up.

Na fuck that

My experince

Smoke the borg is better

I tired and tried

fried my flowers

Better to never get them 

Anything that goes in room hose it down with this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Agree.................PM for ME = START OVER Never leaves the plant, their done!

MY GOAL is to get them into FLOWER CLEAN, so nothing is ever applied in flower .  The stuff I use is organic, both of them, and if used correctly in VEG,

the entire flower run is NON TOUCHED. My best best best by far bud has come from CLEAN runs where ZERO is applied to the plant her entire flower run.

My last dozen or so runs have been so. NOW, taking in 6 strange cuts, the Neem and Monterrey has had to come out.  Really had no choice, but they are all clean by the time they get near the flower room, and spraying neem and spinosad in veg is fine.

Yup

But shit happens

Neam shoes

Neam at door when ya enter lol

Little mother fuckes are hateful

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes the lil fuckers are hateful.........................I have had about enough of them too!!!!

• Like 2

Veg is a whole different story then flower.

When I got mites in flower, cause I quarantined for PM, and ended up with mites lol dont' ask, anyway I use habanero in flower, then dunk the plants in water at harvest. Saved a boat load that way. I would never use much in flower, unless you could smoke it or eat it lol