Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Recommended Posts

Seems like forever since I could participate. I’m into a position to once again grow after over 4yr hiatus. I made the complete switch to all led— no going back! Starting slow as there is definitely a learning curve to leds.  I’m gonna attempt to run several breeders offerings and hope I can do a little justice. Line up is Blue Moon Magoo, Mother Firefly, Grape Earth f2, SSSC M3 f3, Pure Gooey, Chuck D, Old Widow S1, Romulan S1, Bubba Kush, SensiStar f3, Blockhead f5 and Santa Maria f8. Hope everyone has been well and enjoy the show. Thanks, G

78996183-094C-41BE-A378-6F4F9C18458B.jpeg

38B84DCD-22CF-45F2-81B1-AD5584BD33B4.jpeg

1AED9240-FE72-465A-8066-AEB33EFE8197.jpeg

32829FBF-E269-4280-B1EE-37C8C14A627F.jpeg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Setup looks really neat and tidy mate :specool 

What size leds are they I've seen some good results with them i just cant part with my gavitas:) 

Il be keeping eye on this keep up good work.

 

Snydgrow 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@snydegrow this is the veg/clone tent. Downstairs are 3 HLG65 ‘s and upstairs 2 HLG40 ‘s

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck! Happy you get to play with us! ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Griot said:

@snydegrow this is the veg/clone tent. Downstairs are 3 HLG65 ‘s and upstairs 2 HLG40 ‘s

Nice look forward to seeing how this one goes for you. Good luck :tu

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAY! Griot is back! Your line up is awesome, I am going to enjoy this show :) Have not went the LED route, this will be fun to watch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Griot....................you are the ONLY one here anywhere near me,..................and your 30 minutes away...........................ready to have a meet n greet yet........................????  :smoke

 

If still no, no hard feelings, and the new grow looks great!!! Good to see you can now enjoy the hobby I KNOW you LOVE!!!!!

 

BTW Santa Maria........................like the one in Esko's cross's to make Boudica????? If so, ...........................me want.....lol.....lol...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snydgrow said:

Setup looks really neat and tidy mate :specool 

What size leds are they I've seen some good results with them i just cant part with my gavitas:) 

Il be keeping eye on this keep up good work.

 

Snydgrow 

You and me both.............................Gavita for the win!!! LOL!!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Hey Griot....................you are the ONLY one here anywhere near me,..................and your 30 minutes away...........................ready to have a meet n greet yet........................????  :smoke

 

If still no, no hard feelings, and the new grow looks great!!! Good to see you can now enjoy the hobby I KNOW you LOVE!!!!!

 

BTW Santa Maria........................like the one in Esko's cross's to make Boudica????? If so, ...........................me want.....lol.....lol...

The Santa Maria was worked and selected by old Dutch genetics. Comes from same line as the Planck cut Eskobar used. We will have to meet up sometime. I can’t smoke though as we are drug tested every quarter now. Thanks,

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Griot said:

The Santa Maria was worked and selected by old Dutch genetics. Comes from same line as the Planck cut Eskobar used. We will have to meet up sometime. I can’t smoke though as we are drug tested every quarter now. Thanks,

I see.........................sounds interesting. Just hit me up, would love to meet...................dont care if you partake or not.........................

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JetDro said:

You and me both.............................Gavita for the win!!! LOL!!!

Haha you know it mate ive had some of mine for 5 years now never any problems also used bulbs for 2years still get same results ive decided i will only buy a new bulb once i see a reduction in yield and growth im yet to :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Griot it’s great to see you growing once again 

you’ll love the LED’s and your right there’s a bit of a learning curve but in the line run well  worth it 

peace 

papalag 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Papalag said:

@Griot it’s great to see you growing once again 

you’ll love the LED’s and your right there’s a bit of a learning curve but in the line run well  worth it 

peace 

papalag 

The LEDs look badass, adjustable wavelengths, 1/2 power consumption, less heat, seen some killer grows with them.

Just too confusing for me to spend $$$$ on something so confusing and wide open for options, when my Gavita's have PROVEN to kick ass.

YUP, 2x the elec, way more heat, less service life, maybe, but i KNOW how to use it.....AND.....when push comes to shove......trust it!

 

JMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I’m not promoting the use of them. Do what works best I say but I’m tired or was tired of fighting the heat during summer or wait, I mean all year where we are lol

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Griot said:

Yeah I’m not promoting the use of them. Do what works best I say but I’m tired or was tired of fighting the heat during summer or wait, I mean all year where we are lol

That is a big bonus, the heat. I am so tickled you are back. When I first came here it was because of you and Indican, then you left ha ha ha I am so tickled you are growing again, has to feel amazing. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I guess I stressed these littles out or this sensistar is just a freak. Full on flower in 18 on and 6 off light cycle. In the trash he goes!

F87BBACD-4083-41C2-A703-F285C7E116D7.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great to see u alive and well.

grow it good and soooo sory u ca not smoke..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seeing these spots in just a couple plants. I’m guessing calcium deficiency? 

F1E6DD62-C8FE-4CEA-9B42-D3DBDB56AC12.jpeg

7779BA8D-AB2E-4905-8F3E-492C3E24F22F.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see you again, Griot. That is one helluva "slow" start. I have no doubt you'll be rocking the led.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...